Hello mates. I have a small plastic injection molding machine at home which turns out to be perfect to manufacture...

Hello mates. I have a small plastic injection molding machine at home which turns out to be perfect to manufacture ... BUTTPLUGS

What a complete faggot.

vaccum former?

No, molten plastic filling the cavity of the mold.

Hello mates. I have a small plastic injection molding machine at home which turns out to be perfect to manufacture ... BUTTPLUGS

Not at all. I would never put that in my ass. I just find that this is the most valuable 50-60 grams plastic object that I can make with the machine. So I go for it.

Can't you just make threaded ends that screw together to make larger models? Manufacture it in several pieces, like a Voltron buttplug or dildo.

Then make a silicone sleeve that can stretch over the whole thing in case someone doesn't want hard plastic, Presto, change-o. Now send me money for my brilliance.

First real suggestion thanks. Can't visualize it tho.

Imagine a dick cut into 3 parts. They would look like short lengths of dick. Now imagine that you could screw them together into one whole dick. What is so fucking hard about this?

I will send you a plug + the satisfaction to have a part in thousands of anal orgasms. If your idea goes to the project.

The end parts are different from the middle part.
I don't know.

Right, you wouldn't just be making the same thing over and over again and then assembling 3 (or 4 or 6 or whatever) identical pieces. Ideally you would be making a base, a generic shaft, and a head. Then people who want six feet of extreme can just order 47 shaft pieces and make it as long as the fuck they want. Have an assortment of heads for people who want pokey versus massive ball versus bumps etc. Options for the base should include things like suction cups to stick it to floor or fridge, simulated balls for realistic mudflap action, etc.

You could come up with a whole product catalog based on just that and probably make a mint. Customization is key.

Like a lego dick. Yep.

Well, no. All the molds necessary would skyrocket my costs. I was more about modifying the butt plug - the small object itself. Everything has probably been done but you never know. Some user here probably practice a lot.

You could even take advantage of the modular makeup of these things and market it as a safe place to hide cash and drugs and shit. I mean, I'm sure as fuck not peeling off the silicone sleeve and twisting this thing open to see if it has anything inside it. Hell, kind of makes me want to get one and put a handful of random small objects inside it just so someone else would shake it, hear something inside, get it all unwrapped and then find out they played in my shit for ten minutes just to see some rocks and bottlecaps I found outside. :3

Meh. So you want some small ideas for your small buttplug and your small mind. OK, good luck with that. I think I'm going to go find me some manufacturing equipment.

lol "The Buttplug Stash"

Oh no I created a new competitor in the buttplug market!

What clamp force does your machine have? And what's the daylight dimension and die plate sizes?

Build these

I have no idea. I just have this machine available

Is it hitchcock or your profile?

That's Hitchcock

Hitchcock would hurt asses.Too many details.

Then just smooth the edges.

Bah, do a TRUMP plug. Put in about a dollar's worth of electronics and a speaker so it can recognize when it is inserted and blast out things like, "This is HYUUUUGE!!!" - etc. You will sell out instantly, to both sides of the political spectrum: haters will want to shove him into an asshole, and repressed conservatives will want to imagine him inside of them. Win, win.

Bonus, you can send a free sample to a dozen or so stand-up comics and pretty much guarantee some stage time, so a ton of free publicity.