ITT: Talk about this album, review, talk about favorite songs

Basically anything related to the album. It's an album I've recently fallen in love with, and it's just so good.

Favorite song is Nights, because I love the guitar tone and the vocal melodies

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/u1rxvpe4
youtube.com/watch?v=PzVwJQwYoqw
youtube.com/watch?v=lKO4tym4yPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

8,5/10

6/10 at best

be yourself
skyline
good guy
fb story
close to you

should have never made the final cut

endless could have been a real contender for aotd if he followed thru with it.

slide on me is his best song yet.

Second favorite after Endless, although he has one of the most airtight discographies of the decade.

Does anyone know if he's planning on giving Endless a wider release? Maybe in a week when it turns a year old?

>waaahhhhh my substance

pleb detected

?
are you going to hide behind post-irony all of your life with Sup Forums based memes?

>post-irony

I'm so stuck with this album that I haven't gotten to the others yet
Those songs are good

>Those songs are good
listen to endless then revisit those songs again. you'll see why i selectively picked those

Not him, but Skyline To and Close to You are great

Exactly

9/10

slide on me
alabama
unity
commes des garcons
wither
hublots

are miles better.

you can't tell me with a honest face that this clyp.it/u1rxvpe4 isn't better than both of those songs.

> Chris Brown for baristas with 200k in student loans

Self-Control is one of the greatest songs ever recorded

Are these B-Sides?

no its part of endless.

I'd give it a 6.5. It's not bad-- it's just kind of dull. At least one of those points comes from Siegfried being a legitimately good tune. Solange had a much better RnB album last year.

I will listen to it eventually. Can't we just be happy that we got two albums? If you didn't like one of them you still have the other one

how is a 6/10 saying i didn't like it?

Alright, didn't prefer then.

One of my favorite albums, it hit home, hard.

I am not the greatest fan of sparse production even though this album sold it for me. If it had a more lavish production, it would be in bad contrast to how naked the the vocals and lyrics on this is.

Reminds me of a RnB version of Brian Eno's By This River. Dont ask me how I make that connection, I just do.

Self Control and Siegfried makes me want to hug my pillow and cry like a bitch.

Yes and those songs fit perfectly in Endless, but the songs you complained about fit better in Blonde

Is it just me or are Frank much more interesting than most contemporary rnb artists?

fact

Part of it is hype, and part of it is him staying away from the limelight, which creates interest because he rarely speaks publicly.

That and he's probably on of the few contemporary rnb artists right now worth following.

It's a fantastic Album but not for every occasion.

You enjoy it best when you listen to it by yourself and just absorb the lyrics and atmosphere. Listening from start to end is great because of the album's minimalist and "endless" sound.
It sure isn't for everybody. People who like "loud", easy-going music to bump in the car or listen to with friends will skip on this record and listen to more mainstream oriented RnB artists like Beyonce.
It takes a lot of time to get into this record.

To me, it's a near perfect album. The only weak Songs are Futura Free and maybe Godspeed.

9.5/10, definitely best Album of 2016

>People who like "loud", easy-going music to bump in the car or listen to with friends will skip on this record and listen to more mainstream oriented RnB artists like Beyonce.
jfc how naive are you?
beyonce isn't even RnB

other artist have made not "loud" rnb before frank my man youtube.com/watch?v=PzVwJQwYoqw

I never stated that Frank is the only minimalist musician, you misunderstood me. Bon Iver, James Blake, Miguel could be added to that list too

Also, pic related

wikipedia is your source????? have you graduated college??? that isn't credible
also why do you keep name dropping p4k core shit? again do you realize the genre is way bigger than that right?
youtube.com/watch?v=lKO4tym4yPg

>avoids the question
>ad-hominems
cmon you can do better than that.

Last night is the best song

ITT: sadboys

It's so fucking booooooooooring.

>skyline
wow i've seen plebs before but never at this potency

Yep

don't have much to say, but Ivy is the best song on the album, and Nikes is overrated

I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING