As I was walking down the street some fucking gypsy stopped me to ask for money told him I had no money left but he...

As I was walking down the street some fucking gypsy stopped me to ask for money told him I had no money left but he keep asking and brought to the conversation how he fucked up some guy earlier and broke his teeth and needed money for some hospital shit I didn't understand also some of his retarded friends have been following me so they were behind without me noticing so I had no chance but to give those fuckers my last ten bucks and now I'm fucking pissed and I wanna get some brass nickles or some shit and fucking beat them to death..im not a big guy nor a fllucking fighter. Fucking gypsies hope they get cancer and die painfully in a fucking car acciden or some shit.

Shut up you bitch

Shut up you bitch

Hahaha fucking loser, you aren't going to do shit

what the fuck could I do you fucking stupid bitch it was not one fucking man I can't fucking fight five guys u cunt

Should have had a gun or at least a knife

wow you must be the biggest pussy ever. only a beta cuck would get a gypsy the last of their money. youre pathetic

>hope they get cancer and die painfully in a fucking car acciden or some shit.
>hope
Is the real essence of the thread. Because we both know you aren't going to attack them.

honestly youre pathetic. beta much? im from milwaukee where the homeless have guns, but so do i. you live in some cuck anti gun country? woulda never happened to me

To u butches act tough here what could he do against five guys you pussies let's see you fight five guys alone huh you gonna shit ur pants fucking pussies. So tough? Come fight me bitches been training MMA for the past 6years I'm gonna kill you witholin a minute fucking pussies

>what the fuck could I do
Go on Sup Forums to tough talk and think it couldn't possibly backfire on you, obviously.

OP we know it's you. You're the only one in the thread so far speaking retardese.

Nigger

>brass nickles

I would have rathered gotten jumped and stomped out than just to WILLINGLY give them my money. And i'm from NY where the 2nd amendment doesn't exist.

coming from someone whose been locked up before. you would litteraly get your ass hole fucked if you were in jail. just keep being a beta cuck because if you ever hurt someone and end up in jail theyre gonna fuck your whiny crybaby beta ass hole. i promise you that.

Same fagging this hard

hes a grown man unwilling to fight for his respect hes pathetic. now everytime he sees those guys theyre gonna strip him for his cash. what a moron. at least if you fight back they know youre a challenge

>move to US
>buy gun
>deal with crackheads instead of gypsies
>this time you can actually kill them legally if they attack you

This could have been prevented

kek OP is the biggest faggot ever. did you go from "im not a fighter" to an MMA god? what a fucking loser. double kek

>Who the fuck trust this store?

reliefwatch.its4p.com

other countries hatre on guns until they realize half of the problems they have could be solved with them

honestly man will you please fucking kill yourself? is this all you have to do?

Most of u bitches wouldnt even fight one guy not five like they were you fucking bitches you all Conor McGregor here fucking bitches

So many alpha-tryhard 12 years old that'd shit themselves facing a grandma lel

As my grandpa always told me:
Choose one and beat the hell out of that one guy. This way you have company in the hospital.

I didn't fucking write it you fucking faggot go suck ur dads cock u little cunt

OP stop samefagging you cuck. go get strippped for your money again pussy

you even mispelled words the same man its forsure you. poster count didnt go up either

Imm get yours if I meet up a

im an american who carries a gun so i dont have to worry about the homeless. or you. unless you wanna shoot eachother?

>be OP
>get hoed publicly
>go on Sup Forums to be a badass
>in hindsight of course
>backfires bad
>realize i look like a beta
>start defending myself pretending to be other person
>get busted out as samefag
>kek

Where did this happen?

I was once stopped by gypsy on a street few km outside the town.
He also asked me for money and had one friend standing few m away who was the lookout i guess.
He said he is junior box champion and he need to take my phone.
I simply responded "no"
He then grabbed my arm and wanted to say something, but before he had a chance I told him to get his filthy hand of me or I will put a blade between his ribs and put my free hand on my waist where the knife was.
He let me go said something in their filthy language and walked away with his friend.
I heard claping and there was this old farmer grandpa who said something like "nice one but you have to go before they will come back with more of those fitlhy fuckers"
So I did and it was a good day.

Don't buy brass. Buy some strong peper spray.
Not aerosol but foam though. Less chance you will spray yourself in the fight.

lol OP abandoned thread when anons caught him samefagging

fucking beta just kill yourself already youre not gonna do shit

Well...
To anyone reading then :)

Move to a state that isn't full of cucks

you OP? did you realize youre a beta cuck yet?

As I was walking down the street me and my bros saw this skinny special snowflake white guy. We laughed and Muhmud propose to ask him for some money, he looked kinda rich.
So I walked to that faggot and asked for 2 bucks for some booze and he started to cry and beg us not to hurt him and he gave me 10$. Then he started screaming and run away. Wierd guy but he gave me 10$, Thanks.

>is probably how it actually went down
>op is a pussy
>wish i knew where op was so i could get free money too

No. Not OP

darn. do you think OP is going to get them more money out of the bank?

I guess now they know where to look for him xD

Anybody give a fuck about you.
But wtf is this pic is real
which war is?
China and japanase in wwll?
Nk vs Sk ?
Vietnam ?
Laos?
Weapon look like a japanase type-3