Anyone else get nauseous from cocaine? i almost always do...

anyone else get nauseous from cocaine? i almost always do. i didn't even snort much today but the only thing on my mind right now is trying to keep myself from yacking because I'm in a public library. how does Sup Forums deal with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bruh straighten up your fuckin life jesus christ

When I drink on meth I get nauseous after the 5th drink. I recommend to get some zofran or promethazine, failing a prescription you could get some ginger chews. Possibly a couple of benadryl.

It's the numbing effect. Just get over it and realize that everything is OK.

How does it feel to be literal human garbage?

your coke is being cut with washing powder. I've never taken the stuff myself, but my best mate always did lines when we went out every weekend so I learnt a thing or two about the stuff. it doesnt dissolve like the actual cocaine does and finds it's way into your stomach. it COULD poison you, so be careful

>because I'm in a public library

Class guy....

How does it feel to be so close minded?

It's alright. As soon as this homeless lady gets her stuff out of my house i'm going to an hero.

im a middle class american college student you coon its a part of the lifestyle

what would i say to get zofran or prometh? i hate the taste of ginger so much that it would probably just make me more nauseous

how did it start for you?
were you a drunk fucktard too stupid to not try it, or was there some tragedy you're trying to numb away?

Shitty drug to be doing for that purpose anyway. Try meth, a 10mg bump of clean stuff and you'll be studying for 18 hours.

I found coke to be a trash drug. I done it at a few parties with friends, had this one guy who always had stuff but the highs weren't even that great, I found they conflicted with other highs and just kind of made me numb until I started to come down.
It was like having fun>take coke>don't know what's going on>come down>want to kys and do more coke>???
Honestly OP you should just end it now seeings as you're already addicted and even your body doesn't like the shit when you're on it.

I'm closed minded because I've seen fucks like you OD on my fuckin watch, the ones who make it back after a narcan hit just fuckin die later on anyway, you people are a waste of money on society try turning your life around you fuckin insect

Yeah being high on coke and doing meth in a library is totally a lifestyle thing. fuckin frathouse pussy

is it a good idea to use a stimulant for an exam so you are more productive?
what could go wrong

#wokegoals

You could easily get caught.
inb4 'I wont get caught'

Just say you've been constantly nauseous and h2 antagonists and otc anti-acids aren't working.

A good idea? Not really, but that doesn't mean it won't work.

There are some things you will never experience without taking drugs, and all drugs can be taken safely.

im lazy so it keeps me energetic. i have an adderall prescription but i like that the stimulating effect from blow wears off quickly so I'm not wired for hours.

also its not an addiction i go weeks without it and feel no withdrawal symptoms

When you study on a drug you need to take the drug before the exam. I'd recommend modafinil or adafinil for studying, test taking and wakefulness. A lot better for you fam.

can i get these in germany? are there comparable ones? are they prescription only?

>prescription only
Yes but there are russian rx websites you can get them on. Since you're in germany Merkel might not let it through customs though.

are there any onions that might help?

I don't know of any since I have no use for tor. There's a subreddit for darknetmarkets though.

how's it called?

Just search for it on google using site:reddit.com
You do lose a good bit of money buying, moving around and sending bitcoin though. Be prepared to lose 20% of your money.

wallstmarket
dreammarket
or berlusconi market
are my choices

it's still way better prices than buying from the street

thanks to you both
have some lolis

miss me with that noncey bullshit

How much marmite did you have on your buttered toast this morning, user?

I gotta admit other than a full english british food is pretty wank

Was actually trying to stay off it today... Saw that image... Lost

iv tried a few harder drugs and i just get insta put off them cause i just get headaches from them

I've never had a headache from hard drugs, I've had nausea though. What drugs caused the headache?

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE