>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

You forgot one: it's nasty.

Because I don't want to smell like shit everyday of my life

I SMOKE IT EVERYDAY
FUCK Y'ALL PUSSY BOIS FOR NOT GETTING INTO THE LEAGUE OF THE REAL MAN!

wanking it to traps is nasty, but you do that

Fucking MANCHILDREN

I don't actually, and smokers are the ones repeatedly sucking on small white sticks (or big brown ones).
>tl;dr smokers gay as fuck

>makes thread on Sup Forums because the rest of the world has rightfully rejected his degeneracy

tastes/smells like shit

Give me ONE good reason to smoke, ONE

What's the matter, butthurt because everyone sensible shuns you?

its nasty until you start smoking yourself

>tl;dr
newfag ledditor

>implying
I tried a cig and it was nasty. All it did was confirm my opinion.

ayy lmao

Point and LAUGH AT THE MANCHILD

ITS COOL AND MANLY, MANCHILD!!!

I don't smoke because I don't want to smell like old shit
I don't smoke because I don't need to look cool or to impress people and smell like old shit

I don't smoke because I am desperate for attention...and need something to stick in my mouth because I want my teeth a disgusting color of shit yellow , and also smelling like shit

I don't need nicotine to act as an anti-depressant or a pleasure enhancer because it is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor , which then cause me to want more cigarettes because cigarettes make depression worse not better, and I don't want to smell like shit...

more reasons ? or is that enough you stupid fucking loser troll ,how sucks so bad at life he has to start a flame war out of boredom because NO ONE wants him around because fo how fucking stupid and immature he it for post this shit 5 times in the lasts 15 minutes

▲▲

You don't smoke because you're a peat-gavel devil dick

shitty troll is shitty
and no matter how hard you try , people are never going to invite you anywhere, they just laugh at you , make up insulting stuff about you and think you are just a disgusting greasy fat wad of garbage...

but shitty attempt tho...
pic related you fat fuck

>doesn't smoke because he cares about his health
WHAT A FUCKING MANCHILD!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAAHAH
EVERYONE STILL HATES YOU .
AND THINKS YOU ARE A MORON
BUT YOU KEEP ON POSTING BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW , THEY MIGHT THINK YOU ARE ONLY RETARDED AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOU .... AND THEN YOU WON'T ALWAYS BE ALONE.

Fucking gravel-cudgel manchild

because it's fucking disgusting

retarded self hating isolationist who wonders why he cant even get people to notice him at a food counter.

>still acts like a manchild
WHY WON'T YOU GO CRY IN YOUR MOM'S LAP BECAUSE OF "THE EVIL TROLLS OF Sup Forums"?
MAYBE SHE'LL LET YOU SUCK ON HER TIT TO CALM YOU DOWN!!

At least I'm not a fucking peat-gavel MANCHILD like you.

you took the bait, you're retarded

TASTE DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF IT MAKES YOU A REAL TOUGH MAN!

why don't you quit screaming for attention because no one even cares who you are or if you are alive , and you come here just have a bunch anonymous no ones tell you to shut the fuck up , and you take that as positive attention because they responded to your pathetic attempt at being noticed ,,and to you shitty attention ..is still attention

you really suck at this don't you ,, you have to same fag just make it look like people are in your shitty thread...

>being proud and bragging about the fact you let a cigarette and it's attached addiction control every aspect of your life.

Stay classy OP

>samefagging
nope, different people

>ragefaces
WOW LE 9GAG ARMY SURE IS STONG

no one believes you , because no one even cares if you are alive , no one cares enough check ,
continue be alone , and an outcast
smoking , pot , drugs , or anything else you think is cool is never going to win friends for you ..

On my budget, I can't afford a cigarette addiction. Plus a slow, painful death isn't really on my agenda.

no one cares about your shitty 9gag insults , go back to your basement and jack off to cartoon girls , because that is the closest you are ever going to get seeing a girl naked..you greasy self loathing neck beard.

>thinks its attention-whoring when im trying help him turn into a man
THATS THE REASON WHY YOU ARE STILL A FILTHY PATHETIC MANCHILD!
YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO TRY IT AND YOU USE SHITTY EXCUSES TO REMAIN A BOTTOM BITCH! HOLY SHIT, IVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE THIS MUCH OF A PUSSY LIKE YOU!
ITS FUCKING AMUSING!
YOU LEAVE MY FUCKING FRIEND ALONE, MANCHILD!
WHO ARE YOU HERE TO TALK LIKE YOU SOME TOUGH GUY WHEN YOU PUSSY OUT ON A SMALL STICK?
>implying Sup Forums wasn't and will never stay an anime board
YOUR AUTISM LEVELS ARE AT A WHOLE NEW LEVEL, MANCHILD!
LITERALLY FUCKING WOW!
MANCHILD
A
N
C
H
I
L
D

keep screaming
no one hears you , if you disappeared no one would even notice,
because even with all the screaming you do you are still invisible
but at least you have the echo's to pretend that someone is answering back....
you are all alone , and no one even gives a shit about whether you live or die, that has to be painful to you

you are just retarded.

A rather stomach the smell of puke, shit or an unwashed pussy then smokers and their disgusting ashes. Also their is nothing more pathetic than bonding losers standing grouped up in their smoke break circles. Just fucking die you worthless scumbags.

>uses manchild psychology on a real man
STOP IM FUCKING DYING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
WHAT A SAD INDIVIDUAL!
WHO YOU TELLING THAT THEY ARE ALONE?
I HAVE MY MANLY BROTHERS WHO DECIDED TO TRY THE MANLY STICK OF FIRE JUST LIKE ME AND WE BECAME ONE, ONE MANLY SOUL FILLED WITH POWER AND COURAGE!
WHAT DO YOU MANCHILDREN HAVE?
YOUR "WISH A BLACK NIGGER FUCKED MY WIFE" THREADS?
YOUR "TRAPS ARE TOTS NOT GAY, YOU IDIOTS" THREADS?
THEY ARE GARBAGE, IT REEKS OF INFERIORITY AND DISGUST!!
YOUR KIND IS A MINORITY THAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED UNLESS YOU WANT TO STAY THE WAY YOU ARE AND BE STOMPED BY THE REAL MEN!

aww boo how's middle school? did that girl turn you down

>tl;dr for a one sentence post.
>posting tl;dr at all

a lot of people who smoke say that they aren't addicted but they are addicted, dumbass

For all I knew you died in Fallujah raped by an army of ragheads with diseased cocks 2 years ago. Why this thread again?

oh look, /bant/ came back to Sup Forums

Taking the bait. Why do you care who smokes and who doesn't? So what, you smoke. Congrats edgelord.

>all these newfags taking ancient pasta seriously
Good effort on OP's part for roleplaying someone who made it up themselves, though, even if most of the responses are just as canned.

this is a finnish copypasta btw