Jap Militarism

When will there be a resurgence in Japanese militarism? That post-war treaty they signed with the US has largely been ignored, they have spent decades quietly building up one of the most powerful militaries in the world, the so-called Self-Defense Force can be turned into an offensive force at the drop of a dime. Those "helicopter ships" could easily be converted to real aircraft carriers. China is relatively weak and is at risk of balkanization, which the Japs could take advantage of. I would love to see a new Japanese empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HzKeEbHGn4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>China is relatively weak and is at risk of balkanization, which the Japs could take advantage of. I would love to see a new Japanese empire.

wat
You watch too much anime

I've never watched an anime show in my life, but I have studied history and I stand by what I said.

>I would love to see a new Japanese empire

Of course you would, since you're descended from comfort women anyway

You claim a bunch of bullshit without anything to back it up.

>China is relatively weak
Not really, no nuclear power can truly be considered weak.

>at risk of balkanization
Not likely to happen any time in the near or foreseeable future.

>which the Japs could take advantage of
Maybe they'd try to snatch up some small islands, but I wouldn't see it going past that, and even then, only because they've got the US behind them.

>I would love to see a new Japanese empire
Imperialism is already on the rise in Japan. It is extremely unlikely that any revamped empire will spread to mainland Asia.

East shit, mountain jew.

He's right though you retarded fucking leaf
You're delusional

In the age of nukes, Japan would be immediately wiped out from Earth for such a attitude. I think that would be is the only true answer you seek.

>Those "helicopter ships" could easily be converted to real aircraft carriers
No they couldn't, retard.
t. Surface Warfare Officer in the US Navy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahaa fryed agressors are best agressors.

Thanks for proving my point. :^)

Go to Sup Forums, you might find the Jap-boos there.

bang bang
you're it!

>Japanese soldiers wear a bullseye on their forehead
Totenkopf or go home.

fuck yeah

IF they don't have nukes already, they have full US backing, which is just as good.

>t. pic related

Nuclear war is last war and japs know this.

>China is relatively weak and is at risk of balkanization
Now I am all for bait and shitposting but seriously think before typing this shit out

Wew, I guess those bombs really did wonders.
youtu.be/HzKeEbHGn4s

The Chinese military is designed to keep the Chinese population under control, it cannot and isn't meant to deal with outside threats like the US or Japan.

chinese modern three kingdoms when

Hello

Was there ever actually any "fighting for your country" spirit in Japan? Or was it always just for the emperor or whatever?

Present Japan and after nuke Japan is completely not a same nation
It is just a pethetic land of economic monkeys right now

But from my extensive anime research duty to the society and whatever is a really big thing in Japan.

I can't remind such desipition in anime though

>for the emperor
It amounts to the same thing as Japan.
Japanese perception of emperor isn't really as personality cult as it's often made out to be in western media, and even during the imperial period there was an influential notion that the capacity of emperor is nothing but part of mechanism that keeps Japanese nation going.

A lot of anime's have a theme of struggling to live up to the expectations of society and so on.

Weeaboo

Yeah when all this North Korea shit happened and people were talking about the PLA removing Kim Jong Un and installing an obedient puppet ruler...I question how effective they actually are in a real war.

Go ask your grandpa who got his dick shot off in Korea by hordes of Chinese how ineffective fighters they are.

>North Korea beats back China
would you enjoy this meme?

t. Commissar Wang

Hopefully they will rekindle their full yamato spirit and nuke China for all I care.

Not a fair comparison. That was a much different time and the Chinese had tons of combat experience from the civil war and fighting Japan. The modern PLA has jack-all. The last war they fought was almost 40 years ago, when they lost 20,000 men to a couple of Vietnamese farmers and border guards. The PLA is better described as a border guard and a giant internal security force than it is an army capable of projecting power.

Besides, once we figured them out, we were able to contain them along the 38th parallel and the war stabilized until the armistice in 1953.

>live in a time where the Japs are with the good guys now
>get a despot who is a PLA agent
>tfw on the wrong side of history

Yet ironically, we've never created a proper Asian equivalent of NATO because all of them (Japan, South Korea, Philippines, etc) hate each other too much for that. They haven't quite mastered how to put aside petty nationalism and work together like the European states.

China hates and fears Japan vastly more than they ever could the US. The possibility of Japanese rearmament has been a phobia in Beijing for decades.

All things said, the United States proved to be one of the most benevolent conquerors in history; large amounts of money were spent to rebuild bombing damage in Japan and beyond a few executions of wartime leaders such as Hideki Tojo, no serious reprisals were inflicted on the population. Unlike Germany, Japan's prewar government and institutions survived mostly intact, except for the new constitution, drafted by Douglas MacArthur, which stripped the emperor of the executive powers he possessed under the Meiji constitution and made him a ceremonial figure barred from engaging in politics.

Japanese reconstruction proceeded quickly; as early as 1954, one Pennsylvania Congressman complained about Japanese imports harming the business of an electrical equipment manufacturer in the district he represented.

>when they lost 20,000 men to a couple of Vietnamese farmers and border guards.

This says 8,000 men (while viets lost 10x as many 100,000+ (chinese estimate sure but viets seemed reluctant to divulge their own losses)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

Regardless, the Chinese did manage to thoroughly devastate the border region of Vietnam.

>tfw your country didn't get conquered by the United States

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Not going to happen. Even if China fragments, the lingering animosity towards Japan's atrocities in ww2 will unify them. Also, nukes.

nigga what
jap military is weak as fuck and has no offensive capability. it's actually considered more of an incompetent joke than anything else.

Japan imports fucking everything so you just need to isolate them and they will surrender before losing their quality of life.