Looking into buying some Test E. Any recommendations on reliable sources to buy from and what products are top quality...

Looking into buying some Test E. Any recommendations on reliable sources to buy from and what products are top quality. Looking to go no further than test 300. I previously took test 250 but the guy I bought from ripped me off on the price so dont want to deal with him any longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y5a9I9ZvCrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you in advance !

Sup DEA

Where can I get it online ?

Sourcetalk Google it. Don't be a retard.

Not sure where to get it but try Test 400 and Tri Tren (trenbolone)

The tren rips you to shit while the test builds muscle.

All I googles pops up from over 10 years ago. I'm looking for fresh stuff. A lot changes in 10 years.

Yeah I've heard ! I'm doing a 3 month cycle I heard it's best to do 2 months on just test and your 3rd month to do test and trend it's what I'm looking to do but just need to find it. My local dealer screwed me over on the price

Napsgear. Dragon Pharma is a good brand. Pharmacom is good. Geneza is good. Napsgear has em all.

Thank you man !

Which one have you personally taken ?

Not the same user. Sis gear is shit hot. Honestly. You will find gear dealers ready to dispatch on fb. Just got to search the roid pages

What do you mean by that ? I'm new into this. So you're saying fb people are more reliable to deal with ?

Like search on the Roid FB pages or through online roid pages ?

Yes better people to deal with aswell they will help out a bunch if theres something your not too sure of. Where are you pinning? I do shoulders and glutes.

Yea search on facebook for roid pages mostly they are amerifags but will ship to anywere.

I ment sis labs its pharma grade for your test

I do glutes but switch them up every dose

Farm grade means US made or what ?

Just means its the same stuff a chemist would dish out. Dont pay more than £30 per 10ml bottle where are you training? Any roid gyms near you will have a dealer. Have you tried shoulders? I find them easy as fuck to do and better than glutes

Phaggot juice is for cheaters and lazy asses. I've been powerlifting for 12 years. No help. Not even a freaking multivitamin, food and water are the only steroids you need pussy.
youtu.be/Y5a9I9ZvCrM

Yeah my first time I payed double that. And the same price for the needles :( I haven't tried shoulders is there any benefit compared to glutes ?

I'm happy for you congratulations bro

Why wouldn't you order from sis labs btw ?

Thankyou. I'm not trying to be an ass hole but I train a lot of young kids aND steroids are the last thing you should do. They are bad! Unless you already have cancer or some fucked up disease where you don't have the strength to get out of bed. Don't do them. The feeling of dead lifting 500 pounds without the help of drugs is incredible.

you're a fucking retard and need to get with the times grandpa

no real bodybuilders or powerlifters worth their weight aren't on gear, zero.

I get free needles coz im a britbong. I do buy from sis labs? I called it shit hot. That means good in scotland. Shoulders are easier to do imo i get a dead ass from glutes. Where are you from?

Timestamp bodyshot faggot. I dont believe.

Oh okay I understand now. I understood " shit hot " as " hot " by the police or something haha. I find glutes very easy !

Got itchy nipples yet? If they get itchy or sesitive buy tamoxifen. Its a breastcance drug but it stops gyno with no other sides

United States. Texas

Link is in their naysayer. You are the problem with training. You know nothing besides what fit and bodybuilding.Com tells you. I'm not a "powerlifter" I train powerlifting for college football.

No I didn't get any side affects besides a little acne and a little more irritated at times but noting I couldn't handle. It does mess with you a bit mentally but I always remember I'm on the stuff so I control it very well

college football? and you're speaking on matters of intelligence?

steriods used correctly and efficiently let you surpass what any natural bodybuilder or athlete can, by far.

science proves it.

No. A link is in there.. no timestamp or fuckall untill proven other wise your a fat neckbeard.
Hurrdurr i can lift 500kg
Hurr im not a powerlifter
Durr you guise dont know nothing

Fuck off faggot go back to abusing little boys

I'll give you address to gym. We'll live stream it. Will you show?

Kek. Take a picture fat boy.

Yeah you need to keep the lid on. If your nips get itchy its the test turning to estrogen and giving you tits always be on the watch for it. Whats your stats anyway you ran deca yet?

Yeah I've heard that's the only thing that worries me but I'll probably buy that product you recommend anyways to prevent it. I'm not anywhere impressive. I'm around 155 on bench and 165 on squats. All proper form with no assistance and full 8 rep minimum. I haven't maxed out but I'm going to do it so I can track my progress.

I've only done test 250 for 1 month but I'm at my last dose today

I weight 160. Not a large about of body fat. Visible abs just missing the lower portion

165 kg? Thats decent enough im running test and tren on my secont month and my squats are up 30kg from my start point bench is up 25kg im doing 4ml of each. Tren is 2ml per week minimum in my opinion you will probably feel like shit if your test levels dip too much before you can get more sourced. Whats it like running test on its own im like a walking hardon with both and tren kills your sex drive that the only reason im on test.

Im on a dirty bulk just now im 112 kg and 17% bodyfat 73%muscle not cutting till november the tren burns fat like a mother fucker

Is cruising on 250 test a bad idea for a 19 year old?
And are the sites that come up on eroids legit?

No 165lbs. I went up 25lbs my first month. And went up 15lbs on my squats. I was really weak when I first started off but it's getting a bit easier. If feels pretty good you always have evergy for anything and you can hit 4 hour workouts no problem. Recovers is very quick as well. You definitely get easier erections on it. How bad was tren kill your sex drive ? On just test it was higher than before.

You really should wait untill you have peaked before cruising on test. But you wont. Heres my advice. Go big or go home dont bother cruising on little doses blast it hard,hit the gym count calories protien bcaas become dedicated for a few months minimum then cruise for a month then stop for a year. Dont cruise on a little bit because its all you can afford you might need to buy lexos or tamoxifen or some other shit its never cheap. If your prepared for it all the sure go for it.

Not bad if running test. But just tren will stop you dead in your tracks its horrid.
Ive never used eroids so i dont know.
You doing any cardio?
I stopped it and started really growing will go back to it in the new year.
Once you reach 100kg on squats your lungs start getting crushed its hard to get your breath i was weaker than you 1 year ago and im hitting 370kg leg press 150 squats 140 bench i dont do deads as its too much risk for my back i cant be off work as im self employed

I'm 20 I took test 250 for a full month. You can fee the difference but it wasn't anything crazy. For this next month I plan of going a little higher and see how it goes. I'm barely getting into this so I'm learning as I go

Follow gainstation on fb. Not shilling just a good page.

Inject it into a girls butt cheeks

Done 1ml didnt notice any higher sex drive.

do it with hgh too for a long time and let that ass get beefy

>Implying any faggle here wants to be a fat ass "power lifter"
>implying most ppl don't want to just look good or aesthetic/not fat
>implying that some don't need it for low-T and can't get a script or is too expensive..

Now lick this bussi cocc

This is the absolute worst fucking advice I've EVER heard when it comes to rondz

Listen to ppl like Rich Piana that navigated these waters for decades and came out with all his hair and generally healthy
More doesn't mean better when it comes to this stuff, piano said his best gains of his life were on his 1st small dose of T and Deca