What if Pewdiepie said "fucking honky" instead of the n-word?

What if Pewdiepie said "fucking honky" instead of the n-word?

He just reuploaded "stream fails". He is clearly trolling all snowflakes

As a white person I can tell you that I would not give a fuck.

This is the dumbest 'but what if' i've ever heard.

no one was ever hanged from a tree for being a 'honky'

How would you feel if I said this to you, user!
>fuck off, Honky! Go fuck yourself!

Triggered little bit? Please tell me when last people was hanged from the tree for being black person?

Not sure about that. There have also been several recent events like the white Baby that was shot in the face of the white man that was abuducted and tortured for being white.

what about the blacks who kidnapped a disabled white man?

What if Logan Paul did something worse.

It was not racially charged why the fuck is that so hard to understand? the sjews are being wilfully ignorant to milk this story for attention whoring. Fucking typical.

Hes allowed because he is a honky. Just like the rest of the powerful 1st world.

That doesn't count. Only white peepul is raycis

What if... we all just stopped caring about this shit

Fake and gay

WTF IS "N WORD"? JUST SAY NIGGER, NIGGER.

SJW's assemble! together we form captain faggot!

True. Too bad honkeys dont really understand why. Literally blinded by their pasty whiteness.

what if you use normal words that are in english dictionary instead of being a little insecure twat?

Truuu

this is Sup Forums faggot, if you can't say nigger, you don't belong here. Now, go fuck yourself ya faggot

or nigga, it's more polite and saying you're my homie

look at this nigga

wouldn't care
probably a lot more recent than a white person being hanged for being white
crazy people do shitty stuff all the time, don't even pretend like this is in anyway normal or frequent, where as it was literal sport in the south during jim crow to go find a black person to hang from the town square

Bait

I recently got called "pinky" by an old black fella.

How many of these stories did you hear about?

Carter Strange

Several news sites and major networks would praise him for fighting white surpremacy.

>crazy people do shitty stuff all the time

Think pretty much summed it up.. I could make a list like that of black people murdered by whites.. but I really don't care enough to

bitch the main motive of those deaths where theft not because they where white, go cry to momma before she goes to fuck some black cock

"more recent". Yup, just about 100y ago. Clearly relevant in 2017

> not all niggers
Maybe not all but most

few million views and this nigga thinks hes bill mahar or something.

>hanged

Nigger, when does theft involve killing? Why doesn't the news show these stories and talk about the racist black people?

dude is in fact correct. Hanged != hung.

Your mom thinks i'm 'hung' but when she wouldn't do anal i had her hanged.

kekt

About a week ago, actually. rawstory . com / 2017/09/new-hampshire-police-refuse-to-discuss-apparent-lynching-of-8-year-old-biracial-boy/

Maybe some? Like all races?

I bet this is very reliable news source.

Even though we have plenty of evidence that show niggers commit the lion share of crime in America despite being a minority. Keep lying to yourself friendo

Keep cherry picking fox news

Try official government documents. But I suppose day is raycis documints trynna keep duh black man down.

its literally facts, do you not believe in facts?

kek

Yeah, you're right. If it's not on your particular flavor of news site, it must be fake. Try googling it, asshole.

The official government documents that prove what I'm saying? Yes I've seen them tucker

Yup. Media love white people so much these days, so they won't write article about it. Go back to bed little boy

Keep making up bullshit Jamal. Maybe you can get on CNN.

You think so?

>the n-word
oh no not the n-word

yeah dude, hung is when you hung your stockings up, hanged is when you hanged a nigger

Why are you dumb americans so triggered by a word?
Eat shit niggers

Oh wow niggers got lynched
who fucking cares man

try the 1960's

also it doesn't really matter that much when it was, just that it happened at all.

white people were never hanged on societal scale because of the color of their skin.

the fact that black people were killed because they were black is why it's relevant, regardless of how long or short ago it was

'honky' said no black man in 40yrs

not by me or anybody on this board, and no fucking way am I taking responsibility for someone elses actions, so you can either cry me a river or go fuck yourself, I dont mind which

What if every one one mond their own business, not give a shit about some faggot saying nigger?

>the n-word

>mond

Of course it matter. Who the fuck cares what happened 60y ago? You wasn't born, you parents probably ether. So you haven't suffer any of bad shit what happened to black people right there. So stop acting like you were tortured or smth like that

He would be a good goy....er..I mean good boy then

He'd still be a faggot.

Then maybe white people shouldn't have stolen black people in the first place, we wouldn't have awesome black people stealing and murdering people

It's like someone is just waiting for him to slip up... I smell a witch hunt...

The Haitans committed genocide against the whites in Haiti, and they did hang them from trees.
Now they eat dirt cookies because they can't farm, but they still committed genocide against whites, clubbing them to death, hacking them to death and hanging them.

Please don't make that mistake. Slavery was common up to and before the atlantic slave trade. And honky wasn't the only one buying them

He our faggy arian brother. Of course he hates niggers/jews/muslims.

You people new to the internet....no life?

I'd be more than willing to give them back if that would help.

White people were killed by Blacks during Haitian revolution. Many Whites were lynched, 40.000 died as an result of Haitian revolution so you are wrong

Ya know how everyone could side against PC shit because of how stupid it was. Many people are starting to give them legs when you say their is nothing wrong with saying nigger. Many do it here with user but would never ever think of saying it aloud. Why defend a idiot that gave the other side stones to step on,cant be simply because hes white?

This is false.

white people didn't steal anything, they didn't invade Africa with nets to capture Africans like some wile e coyote cartoon. the African tribes would frequently war with each other and use anyone they captured as slaves, then the dutch and muslims came and decided they wanted slaves as well and bought them up.

n-word.

>u mean ningen?