Any jail/prisonfags still eat like they did when they were locked up half the time? Pic related. Loaf

Any jail/prisonfags still eat like they did when they were locked up half the time? Pic related. Loaf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaDETlwsF4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is it ramen and something?

Is that ramen mixed with flaming hot cheetos?

I work in a prison and is there a particular reason prisoners are such whiny pussies? You faggots think you're entitled to everything and it's so obnoxious. Fuck.

nigga is that raw beef? That shit will gum your bowels and you'll have the rankest shits in town

never whined kept to myself. usually its the blacks and puerto ricans that are like that
\
yes it is. you can use any chip tho

what the hell kinda raw beef you buy?

You're eating worms michel

>a particular reason prisoners are such whiny pussies
yes, because dindu

moar prison recipes

That's actually a fair assessment. It's the brown ones that complain the most. Even the chesters don't ask me for shit.

That isn't loaf, that's spread and a pretty basic spread at that.

Lets hear some more prison recipes

OP here
Loaf
>break ramen into pieces
>make ramen\
>drain majority of water
>add chips (doritos, flamin hots, anything you like really) until it becomes "loaflike" youll know what that means
>if you have them add vienna sausages or other meats
>fucking max

I promise yall its good as hell try it. ate me several of these a week for 9 years

thats deff a loaf i just didnt have any sausages

>9 years

Aggravated robbery?

op here, almost forgot if youre lucky enough that they have nacho chees ein commisary, put that shit allll onn top

armed robbery. first offense

I bet you stole those dubs too.

so you're a nigger?

9 years for your first offense? Goddamn, what state are you in? That's a Texas / Florida sentence.

He said first offence, not 30th.

tuna surprise
>ramen
>tuna in a bag
>cheese (usually will only give you american)
>jalepenos (if youre lucky)

Looks nasty as hell but then again all prison food looks like chopped arse holes.

yeah its about the flavor. tastes good ahahah

Niggers start somewhere, retard.

What kind of backwards ass prison were you locked up in that they call it loaf? Loaf is nutraloaf.

wisconsin prison system. loafs are the main diet for most people there lol.
that and sugary snacks
cuz black folks will give you anything (cigs, ramen whatever you need) for sugary snacks

Sounds like the shit we would make in the navy.

We made these things we called jailhouse burritos too:

Tortilla
Cooked ramen
Seasoning packet
Crushed doritos
Crushed up jerky stick and cheese like you get out of a vending machine

Shut the hell up nigga

What's the actual food like? How often do they let you eat?

no. barfight
>be me
>at bar
>guy starts acting like bitch
>we go outside to fight
> i am winning
>lose my temper
>pull out gun
>barely remember the rest but saw surveillance footage
>robbed him really for no other reason than to do it
>never had done it before
>paid with card at bar
>cops picked me up the next evening
>was drunk with gun on arrrest
>dropped gun charge in exchange for full armed robbery charge with a hefty sentence
>10 years
>got out after 9 because i was a good little inmate

lmao thats a jail recipe too but they put em on buns or bread

3 times a day and its bad but not too bad to eat. at least where i was

Sounds pretty niggerish to me, nigger.

could have gotten out after 6-7 but fought a nigger only one time and there was really no winner. broke it up too soon

My first question is in your 9 years in did you ever have the urge to suck a cock or pound some boipussy?

alright internet commando put down that machine keyboard

never had the urge to suck cock. there were some pretty convincing lady boys and i was tempted to fuck cuz theyll fuck for pretty much anything, some of them are just jail whores anyone can use for free. but never did it. 9 years of jacking off a couple tijmes a day

>taunting when you're clearly in the wrong
Again, very niggerish. Why can't you admit you behave like a monkey?

plus majority of the ladyboys are black and frankly i hate niggers

>being retarded enough to get thrown in jail

Navy had some bullshit food too.

Laughed my ass off once, passing crates of meat up from storage to the galley... our beef and your beef came from the same place.

It legit said "For military or prison use only".

i lost control of my temper in a barfight i didnt start. is this the only place where youre able to be tough? make you feel big? "The Sup Forums toughguy" thats your superhero name

yeah we got the stuff labled for military sometimes in the kitchens
the turkey tetrozini was pretty good though cant lie
that stuff was military labled. ever had that?

is that raw mince my nigga?

>be OP
>be psychologically undeveloped
>think drinking solves my problems
>think other drunk faggots opinions on anything matters
>think fighting some other drunk faggot makes me a better man
>think I'm winning
>remember I'm retarded
>lose temper moreso for some similarly retarded bullshit
>lucky I bought a gun to take my mind off my needle dick
>also come in handy when I decide to an hero
>guns are cool
>oh look a camera
>maybe if I stand still they wont see me

9 years later

>still a stupid faggot

dont overheat you fully auto AK-Keyboard bro

Worked in a medium security prison this summer, why do inmates act like fucking billy badass wherever they go?

Ate it all the time. No idea what's really in it. Don't care. Not bad.

It's freaking me out a little how much being on deployment sounds like being in prison.

Because if they don't the real badasses will rape the life out of them.

i dont so idk what youre talking about. whites keep to themselves even the gang members where i was. it was the blacks (specially 17-25 yo) that were always looking for a fight. i didnt see it happen but during lunch1 some nigger cut another nigger accross the belly over some mashed potatoes

it sounds exactly like being a prison trustee (cook, clean and maintain the prison common aread)

i mean i dont know about that. i met some pretty fucked up people id consider badasses. me? im a family man now who made a big mistake when he was just turned 18
but i met some seriously hard and crazy motherfuckers in there.

Does the surprise come after ?

favorite prison story
>be me
>depressed and self loathing after 8 years of being inside
>suddenly
>D65912 youve got a visitor
>thefuck.jpg
>go to the room with the tvs
>no in person visits, video chat
>see a girl from my highschool
>she starts talking to me
>one of my friends got word out i was getting out soon and she heard
>keep corrosponding until im out
>actually dated for a while in highschool
>been with her now for 6 years after getting out
>second child due October 4th
>havent commmited a crime in almost 16 years

LOL. I used to be a jailer /dispatch.

Hands down just adult babysitting all day.

depends. if you splurge on the white albacore tuna no. but the cheap shit? yeah be ready to destroy that waterless metal toilet

One of my best friends got 3 years for killing a guy in a bar fight. Hes got some good ones. It takes forever but if you crunch up ramen fine enough u can make it into pizza crust

the guards liked the whites. there were some bad apples but for the most part we kept to ourselves unless someone messed with us first

its the blacks the guards hate
a guard could give a black guy a pack of smokes and the nigger would flip him off on the way out
its just how niggers are

9 years. Fuck user what for?

never heard of that. how did he cook it??

already greentexted here

Crushed up jerky stick.

NICE

so yall really cook like that?
youtube.com/watch?v=uaDETlwsF4k

jerky sticks are like goldddddd when youre locked up. same with the cans of vienna sausages

its really the only way to eat good food. looks like shit and tastes great. these dudes are lucky though they got lowrys in there??

Too late. Smokes already rising. Shoukd have went with the belt fed water cooled shitposting board

Prison hack:
You dont even need hot water to make ramen
you can use ice cold water if you want just takes longer

LOL.

Yeah in the womb.

>haven't commmited a crime in almost 16 years
Do you feel your skin becoming whiter with each passing day, or does it come all at once at a bit anniversary? Like magic powers on your 16th rebirthday?

you just made me laugh so fucking hard thank you

nice bro

I dont know. Never thought of it until i typed it. Will have to ask him tonight.

nice story. why were you in?

i went from semi tan to light sensitive. i get a shade whiter everyday. i haave to use "soft light" bulbs or it burns my skin now

Why would it matter who won the fight? Wtf - you add that as if everybody was thinking it...

already greentexted. lurk

Will keep that in mind if any of my bros get locked up again.

Oh man. Not really prison food but if you bros get the chance. Throw you a handful of slimjims on a smoker.

Surprisingly fucking amazing.

it's part of the story? i can see youre loading up your keyboards magazine. dont waste your time i have a troll proof vest on

ANYTIME BRO. I thought it was okay. Fuck, im gonna make a dummy one for shitposting pics.

that sounds amazing..... try hickory or mesquite smoking sea salt or margarita salt. cooking with it is amazing. even better? margaritas with smoked salt. good lordy
op here btw

>lowrys
you mean the containers right? had to look it up
yeah mate this big dude is one resorcful nigga, ive been watching him for a while.

btw
getting your wig split? they srsly call it like that?

are you OP? Otherwise i dont get it

AHAHAHAHA!

FULL

METAL

KEYS

>kill someone in a bar fight only does 3 years
sure you think your friend is a great guy but the fucker should have been in prison for at least 20 years

Not at all user, I'm a shrink of 20 years. I always find it amusing what people tend to choose, or omit when recounting a story.

they have all different words for shit ive heard that before. lowrys is the red seasoning theyre using

i greentexted the story of why i got locked up earlier in the thread

how about u full metal kys

Nice work OP. Good call.

I have been considering making ramen or soups and chili in a smoker. Wanna try some odball shut that is kinda healthy. Im fat

I was using metal trays like 3 years ago. It was easy af to clean.

i guess its just from being in jail. everyone always wanted to know the results of fights. or it could be because i love watching boxing/mma who knows

kek

Well, it was him and a few other guys in a brawl. He is still convinced he didnt kill him but no way to prove any of it.

He is. He just has a real low tolerance for bullshit. And its hard to tell if hes pissed because hes pretty quiet if he doesnt know u well.

Maybe he should have got more. Maybe none. I wasn't there and don't want to bring it up.

good for you Sup Forumsro

Kek, u Alice?

Triggered