Wwyd thread. Brutal edition

Wwyd thread. Brutal edition

FBI

Leash her to the fence outside and bring out a stallion to rape her senseless and breed her

Wwyd?

Ask her to borrow bat....fuck self with bat

I would force her to eat a bowl of eggs

man hands

wwyd

Brutally fuck her tight little asshole, strangling her while she struggles under my weight. Before I cum I'd tighten my grip and cut off her air supply, causing her to panic and her asshole to clamp around my cock, milking my thick cum into her ass.

Wwyd

What about her ass

Teach her what sluts are good for. Wrestle that bat away from her and kick her in the cunt so she falls on her knees. Make her open her mouth so I can hatefuck her throat. If I feel even a little bit of teeth I bash her hard in the face with the bat and as she's unconcious I strip her and fuck her asshole hard. Wait til she wakes up and screaming before beating her until she's just convulsing while I'm still pounding her ass and cum deep inside. Leave her broken body there with cum leaking out her stretched asshole for the hobos
Replies get replies

Teach her how gravity works

Pull those bottoms off immediately and put them in her mouth, telling her she's going to need something to bite down on. Take the straw out of her drink and shove it up her pussy and tell her to clamp down on it. Next I'd shove my cock up her ass right down to the balls and pull her hair so she's leaning back on me. I'd fuck her senseless in front of all the terrified and jealous women below, and all the terrified and jealous father's as well. She'd lose control of her body and start pissing and squirting through that straw until she's dry. I pull out, empty her holes and pull her down below me. I spray cum in her hair and tie it in a knot around my dripping moistened, shit battering dick. I walk down to show her father what a whore she is while she feebly crawls to keep up. What about mine?

What would you do to desecrate an innocent young adult?

Any interest?

I'd drag her to my car and put her into my trunk. Then I'd drive somewhere where no one can hear her screams. I'd rip off her clothes and tie her arms and legs. Then I'd take her ass as my prize, and fuck it till it bleeds. I finish on her face, kick her in the stomach and wait. Once I'm ready again, I fuck her pussy while choking her, stopping just before she passes out over and over again. I finish inside of her, and leave her there, a broken shell of her former self

magine a plump tuba gentleman waddling up to her making low groans starving. He begins to suck her into his large flared bell acting as a giant maw to stuff her inside of as she easily slide down into his wet brass innards. Being sucked in deeper into darkness ending up as a big fat lump in his gut cramped far inside him. Satisfied with such a meal he begins to puff away an upbeat ditty with her tightly curled inside of his bloated brass belly as the incredibly low bass notes rumble around her vibrating her to the tune as his hot wet breath blows over her in a thick gust. An intense sensory trip makes her feel one with his music providing him with many low tuba belches of satisfaction. Her clothes are blown clean off her body and lifted out the top of the stuffed tuba as he keeps puffing away with her inside of his belly. Those long low tones rumbling out of him in ecstasy taking great joy in her filling his gut and vibrating inside as he plays. She can feel those warm brass tubes coated in spit buzz with such an intensity around her nude body that the bass notes make her tremble with immense pleasure feeling the sound resonate through her body and stimulating you from all her senses being tickled and buzzed.

Wwyd to the one on the left?

Wwyd!?

Wwyd?

Harpoon

Grab her tit in a fist and twist it, hard. Then I'll put two fingers in her nostrils and pull up so she's in my control. Slip my dick down her throat until she chokes. Pull out when she cought. kick her square in the cunt so she falls completely helpless. Then I slam balls deep back down her throat and hold it in, sealing away the spit and vomit and precum that's building up until she passes out. Take her hands and plug her holes with them, then tie her up and leave her to overflow from the inside out.

replying for

Replies get replies. What terrors await her?

Wwyd if you only had 15 minutes?

rearview

Wait 5 minutes for her to die of old age.

Beat her to death with that bat then fuck her corpse.

I was told replies got replies

I'd take her out on a date and act perfectly normal the whole time, then when we're on the car ride home i'd grab her tits. She'd smack my hand away because she's "not that kind of girl" Then i'd pull the car into an alley and drag her out of the car by her hair while shoving her face into the dirt and ripping her clothes off, then i'd start smacking her ass while she cries and asks for help. Once she calms down a little i'd shove my entire cock into her pussy at once and start pounding her while yanking her hair back with one hand and smacking her ass with the other. About halfway through I'd stop and pull out, just to start fucking her ass the same way. Then i'd pull out of her ass and make her suck my cock clean until i cum on her face and tits, then I'd send pictures of her cum-drenched face to all her contacts using her phone. I'd leave her in the alley afterwards.
Message me on kik with what you'd do to her and i'll send more pics there

Reply with your kik*

Ignore
I'd eat rub her while I'm making out with her, eat out her pussy and then fuck her hard with a strap on
Ignore
Spread those cheeks and breathe in, I'd circle her clit then please her with long picks of the down, later I'd move down to that cute asshole and eat her out.
Ignore

Any takers?

poor little boy
I realy feel sorry for you not beeing able to get laid

Well, if y'all want stories, better write some first. I've written enough

replies get replies

Thoughts?

earn a reply

tell her that she'll make a fortune and a stable
future of her kids if she made a video for torture
galaxy. she doesn't know what is but she agrees.
Then, open the camera and I torture her saggy tits
with violence. I put needles everywhere, I use a
staple gun and finally I nail her tits on a wooden
surface. She looses a great amount of blood. The
doctor could not bring her back.

Would have sex with her.

poor little cunts
imagination is all you got, right?

Wwyd if you saw her swimming?

rape her pretty little shitter

Do you like my top user?

no

like our braces?

oh, ok

Wwyd?

take it of completely you bitch

My gf. Wwyd? I'll post a few nudes to get you thinking.

Ha that is a tight bikini on a big rapeable ass

Throw over wall into bushes, jump on top of, use baseball bat on throat to suppress screams, cut hole in shorts with knife, have my way, leave

Like it?

;)

Wwyd to her? Anyone

Yum. Ballgag, handcuff behind back, bend her over a bench. Bikini bottoms off and over her face. Tight labia clamps and then rough assfuck. When I've cum inside her plug her hole, chain her to the bench and leave her struggling and exposed for further violation

Wwyd

these tits are so big that have to be destroyed.
i would remove them, cook them and feed them
to her.

punch her in the face, she looks like a total
bitch. the broken glasses would cut her eyes
into pieces, and eventually blind her.

this dress doesnt fit with her shoes. force her
to remove it and walk in the streets with her
underwear only

Its more like a troll

I'd play baseball with her and strike her out for thinkng shes the shit holding the bat like that

Walk slowly away

I'd get her a fucking chair to sit on. She obviously has back pain from standing for so long.

Strip them both nude. Hogtie girl in rear. Tie the tit monster to a pole and tie up her breasts tight. Gag each with the others panties. Then put the back chick still hogtie into suspension bondage tied to fronts tits. Vibes in boths pussies and asses.

I'd buy them a gym membership and put them on a diet.

show her my balls and beg her to break them with her bat

I'd get some make-up remiver and take off all that garbage slathered on her like a clown.

bump for her

Break her feet and bind them like a good Chinese princess should. Bend her over and rape her to distract from the pain in her feet and cum deep inside her ass

I'd tell that asshole standing in the back to gtfo the shot.

I'd tell her to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night because those bags are big as fuck. She looks like Galdolf the Grey.

she would be a perfect doll for my house. use
some paralyzer, remove her brain and embalm her
alive. i promise that i will treat her body with
respect

I'd take off those window curtains shes wearing and give her an actual blouse to wear.

Also, why tf are her hands so masculine?

because he penis is so feminine

I would get her a comb to brush her frizzie ass hair.

I would give her a hat to wear to cover that big ass forehead

Ill put her on her knees and make her workship my balls with her mouth while she gives me a hand job

I would tell her to go and wash off all that sand she's got collecting up her cooter

Fuck her in the ass with that bat

I would put sunglasses on to cover those beady lifeless eyes.

turn her upside down and use her as a big vase
like the one next to her. The bunch of flowers will
fit on either of her holes. a big bloody stretch will
be inevitable.

I would send her to a hair salon to fix that 80's weave she's got going on

I would tell her to fix those spider legs she calls eyelashes

I would buy her some new clothes. That blouse is all faded and probably smells gross.

I would get her a new bed set. The fuck? Does she share her bed with her 8 year old brother?

I would have her call the police to report the abuse she's been receiving, which is apparent from that bruise on her lef