Doesn't everyone want a Slav wife?

Doesn't everyone want a Slav wife?

Now that's my ideal type of woman

I want her to straighten those shack posts

Want loyal but incredibly slutty?
Pick up a Slav, at least in my experience.

is it hard for an American to meet a slav? Loyalty would be amazing.

Easter Euros are big on being mail order brides

arent they just gold diggers though

Man, they aren't loyal. Much more likely to cheat? How do I know? Coz I've dinged a couple of Romanians, a Polski, a Lith and a Moldovan in the last year... All are spoken for. In that time, I've tried it with numerous English and a couple of Hungarians with no luck.

If they can get away with it, they will

everything has a downshide
>they age like milk, its going hard downhil after 25
>they will try to trap you with a kid
>in good times they're loyal, in bad times they leave/cheat

Don't throw Polski's in the slav bucket. They're more pure Euro

I figure Slavs were good until about their 50s

>Loyal
>Slutty

Pick one

Doesn't everyone want a horse wife?

Had one... Total slut that fucked around. never again.. Your people have no loyalty other than to yourselves.

They hit the wall in there mid twenties. Look like an old boot by the time they turn 30.

Any Slav brides will cuck you relentlessly, within hours of being more than a glorified illegal servant. They are harder than you, have a bizarre mix of atavistic, supersticious and straight-up gangsta views. They also turn into sourdough in their 30s, while keeping the high maintenance and immense entitlement. There are also the village brides, thick as a plank, our Mormons basically. Imagine that sexytime, social life or conversations. That's why they are easy to buy. We are either afraid of, or revolted by them. We are also too dumb and ugly to score anyone else though. Some of them, we do pimp out across the border - it's good bisnez. Sorry for that.

t. exile Vatnik

Have you had any other sluts? Or do you conclude its a Slav gene?

Slav in her 30s

actually Mongol fam

Nah, I threw in Romanian and Moldovan when I shouldn't have done. Poles are West Slavs. Regardless, I'm lumping them all in together, because whilst they have obvious differences, their general attitudes are the same.

Fuck they're so hot tho.

Probably need to bathe more in general tho TBH

they had to.
most men died in the war. woman had to compete hard with eachother to get a decent man.