I like sucking dick but not into guy's faces or bodies

I like sucking dick but not into guy's faces or bodies.
Is it a fetish or kink?
Idc if you call me fag and would never share this with ppl irl.
I still love women but I like dick too. I've only sucked 5 dicks in the span of 3 years. Months apart from each one. Maybe I should stop cause I'm afraid I could be outed or seen by someone familiar one day.
What you fags think?

Bump

whos this cock commander?

Where are you guys?

tanner mayes

Sauce from the gif?

i 2 want to know

same.

im "straight" not really into dudes bodies or faces at all but fucking love sucking a cock.

Who cares about this faggot, give us the sauce

Straight guy here, had a bi-curious phase kind of like that. I'd suck dicks every now and then, now I'm exclusively into women (cis and trans) and traps. If I had a girlfriend with a cock I'd suck her off and love every second of it but I can't see myself blowing a guy again. Maybe it's just a phase for you or maybe it'll last a while. Only one way to find out right?

What could you possibly like about it

Same, I don't feel like I'm bi, like, I mean I could see a guy and contemplate "eh, maybe" but for the most part it's a nah.

I came close to sucking a guy's dick twice, same guy both times, I pussed out as soon as I was about to put it in my mouth. Just can't seem to.

Maybe it's him? I have a friend, I'm not into him and he doesn't have the best cock but I really wanna suck it but he's not down. Probably because I know him better, closer to him, and trust him more?

Why do yOu want to

Never been able to find source, but if you guys do. Please share, her name is tanner mayes.

It's called Metrosexual, OP. You do and say gayshit but aren't actually gay. There. You happy now?

I dunno. Kinda got this... Idk, I don't wanna say craving. Lust is probably a better term but yeah, craving is just as good.

And even though I want a good dick I can't get just get to suckin.

too much of a pussy.
also virgincoward.

Share your techniques

It's called Metrosexual buddy. You're not gay but you say and do gay shit.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

YOU CAN'T FAGGOTPOST FROM THE GRAVE

DIE FAGGOT DIE

Thanks

Download grindr, don't put a pic on your profile and message guys. Gay guys get off being with us "straight" guys. Join the club, they respect your wishes to be discreet.

I'm not metro. I'm masculine and don't put on make up or bracelets. Fuck off man.

Idk. I don't really wanna go out of my way rn. I'm just going on the hope my friend changes his mind.

>I really wanna suck this guys cock

>not gay

Fuck you, faggot

ive been wanting to try sucking a cock.

best way to discretely find dudes who will let me suck their cock?

Is he gay/bi?

Download grindr, don't put pic on profile, choose tribe as discreet, and message guys. Don't be thirsty and let them know you're curious and want to be discreet. Best to go to guys who live 5 miles or plus away.

No, he's asexual so I don't think it's gonna happen. :/

Be he also doesn't care about most things, we swapped dick pics because we were bored one day and I convinced(not that anyone was being pushy) him by quoting him "I'd try anything once".

So who knows. He was down for a moment when I brought it up, I asked if he'd be down and he was like "I guess if it helps you find out if you're gay or bi or whatever" but I kinda ruined that by saying I knew I wasn't because I knew he wasn't fully into it and I wouldn't want it to be too weird after.

how fast will this happen? like on a whim can i do this and get instant responses?

sucking cock is great but your jaw gets tired quickly and if it takes forever for him to cum it's a nightmare

>cock
Y is it great

i actually love cocks, but the rest i hate, like i could lever kiss a guy

Y do u love cocks

Fast as fuck. Gay/bi bros dont play mind games like girls. They get horny as us.

sheeeeeet. thx user.

Since you're already gay now and the world is ending so God can't even help you now you should keep sucking dicks until you stop being such a fag

>only sucking like a leech and not switching it up or taking turns
You dunce

i dont know, they just make me feel so good

You're no saint, you post on Sup Forums too.

Most talk like a friend. I've never encountered some feminine stereotype.

I've sucked 5 guys in the span of 3 years. All months apart from each other. I guess it's more of a craving.

I'm the same way user. thats why I fuck ladyboys. best of both worlds

Can't do it.

I'd do that too but they seem hard to find, dicks either weird or too small, hideous fake tits. Futa girls needa become an actual thing already... =.=

Bump

Hello?

Not this.. you're using the wrong term

Fuck him. Let's talk cock

I hope one day I'll meet a trap without even suspecting a thing because she's so feminine. Until she tells me and I fuck her dick with my mouth until I get to eat creamy shemale cum ~