You are the last human being on earth

>You are the last human being on earth.
>Every other person has vanished without a trace.
>things like power plants are left running and will work for as long as it takes for them to fall into disrepair from lack of constant repairs
>there are no cars flooding the streets

HOW DO YOU SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

Pic unrelated

I'd kill myself

id wank

Exploration

Will pic related still exit?

Where and how and why?

Yes. Every living creature that is not people is still alive and stay in the exact same place they were when everyone disappeared

>You are the last human being on earth.
>Every other person has vanished without a trace.
I guess I'd go and try to live with the cajuns, as it would be better than living alone.

Well I mean, eventually, loneliness and insanity would begin to set in. So until then I think I would just enjoy myself while I can. Once I start losing my mind, I think i'd just kill myself. That seems to be the most reasonable and logical approach.

Pet cats all day erryday

the thing about insanity is that you don't know when you've crossed the line and when you do "reasonable and logical" will be like piss and wind.

I would do exactly what you are saying, but without the suicide. Just let your brain go. Something will probably kill you, it'd be great to witness the animal uprising.

Isn't it fucking obvious?
If I can't find a female dolphin I guess a horse is the next best option.

Fuck man no women? I'd better find a really great sex shop early on or

>get all the molly
>get all the LSD
>get every speaker i can find
>get every amplifier i can find
>place speakers all around the city
>connect shit
>play techno sets
>pop molly + LSD
>candy trip for the rest of my life

Hmm, you're right. But surely there must be a point when you do realize you're losing it, right?

Get a dog for companionship.
Still, it would be hard to go on without people around. Leopards don't live as long as big cats that live in prides.. Seems like most animals need others around to keep them going.

What if that's part of what life is about?
But why...?

Growth, love, evolution. The universe doesn't stop dead in its tracks when a species goes extinct. A dream dreamt alone is merely a dream..?

I'd go to every dealers house that I know. Just get fuuucckkeed uuuppp. I'd do ok I think. Although I'd probably end up with a pack of hounds

continue to post dank memes

There is no reason we're here. There is no reason we are the way we are.

We just... Are...