*sigh*

*sigh*

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1612680194/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505158812&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=rich dad poor dad.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

End it now, OP.

*uuuugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

i dont want to die like a pussy im going to the doctors soon to see why i keep having spasms and getting headaches im hoping its some sort of tumor honestly cuz atleast then i can die without being a pussy

Sup OP? Whatr u doing today?

just your daily "i hate my life thread and i want to die" nothing new

Sorry user. Does it help if i say i feel the exact same? There is a therapist in the jail food thread if u think she can help

na its fine dude its weird yano more people seem to be nicer on Sup Forums than before but anyway man thanks for talking to me like really it gets pretty lonely sometimes

Hope you have a nice day op

Yeah man. I get it. I work alone and hate people. You bros are about the onky people i talk to some days.

Also u want a chuckle?

I ama dickfarmer

thank you, you too

Like the kid from superbad that draws dicks?

I sit around all day coming up with new ways to mass prodyce dicks for lols

everything will be fine OP. whatever your going through will pass and better days will come. keep your head up

thats alot of dicks thanks for the keks

thanks man

like i said if i dont end myself hoping i have a tumor or something that should end me in about a year without treatment

no problem buddy. ive gone through my fair share of scenarios i didnt think i would make it out of. and yet here i am. whether its financial issues or life problems the best thing you can do is keep your head up and have a mildly positive attitude about life.

At least you're not a poo like me

Shit. I got like 500 pounds of lead if i can ever get aluminum molds made.

I built a trailer mounted foundry for aluminum ones like this but its a bitch.

Also gonna start cranking out actual dildos to supply income for free dicks

y tho?

I can help with financial issues user. Read rich dad poor dad then a bunch of other personal finance and investing books. Changed my life...

Kind of a long story. You guys actuallt started it. I found out how to cast shit onlibe and came here. What should i make anons? Couoke solid ideas and then dicks. Everyone else chimed in dicks. One of my best friends that helped with it passed away. That aluminum dick above was his. Made from our oen beer cans even as we made it...

Now it's kind of nastaglic and everyone i know calls me dickfarmer. My bosses and parents and shit all know.

...too late to turn back now.

for real tho thanks for advice ill check out that book and others

Didnt get to spell check. Dropped my damned phone sry

ill definately look into this. im 20 and me and my gf have a cheap apartment in north U.S. outside of illinois. im a semi mechanic and i dont make much money. got a job at a truck parts place but i had to take a sick day because i have stomach issues today. pretty sure there gonna let me go because its only my 3rd week there and i took a day off. i need to invest and save my money better

well if u enjoy doing it dude then id say u found a pretty good thing to do

that is some funny shit man. definately not the weirdest thing i have seen people do. where ya from?

Lol, tai might be a meme but he runs mad social media game. I followed him on snapchat and couldnt stand 4 hours a day of basketball shots or i woukd still follow him.

Seriously tho. Any personal finance, business, or investing books u see.

Went from 450 or so credit score to being 31 and shoppibg for my 3rd hours with almost 800 credit score.

Its surprisingly easy to get rich.

Self control is the hardest part

this is the reply to my post i replied talking about my job as a mechanic, what is the single best advice book for finances would you say? poor fag kinda here and dont have extra money to buy more than 1 book as of now

I am too tired to fap..

oops, sorry, wrong thread.. ignore

Right. I feel your pain user. Funny fact tho one of the biggest lessons is you lose money when u save. Inflation eats more than the interest u make. A safety net is a solid idea and a budget helped me. Also used paperbacks in random stores or Amazon. See all the used stickers on my boocks above? Paid mayn 25% of sticker price for most. Just know that laws maybhave changed with these older books but the lessons and main advice are the same. As u go you will find out wich areas u need to work on financially and understand how money works. For real get rich dad poor dad tho. People talk shit but none of them are rich. And i took a class taught by a student of his. She made 7 mill last year...

kek

Lol, thats what my buddy said. Havibg fun not hurting anyone. Felt so gay at first but all of this dick farming has made me kinda numb to it. And i have learned a lot about mold making and such. Planning on making concrete dick fountains soon...

Kansas. And yes they think it is goofy af but im all the time getting snapchats from people passing them on. Strangers add me. Fuck i got luke 30 friends and another 70 a day checking my story. Gonna glue a business card to them soon and give a fuck ton out. At $1 each for the little ones i could retire. In it for the lols mostly tho

mechanic user again. i will definately check that book out thanks user. right now i make about 400 a week. my half of rent is around 400 bucks, but i was out of work for 2 months literally cutting grass as a grown man just to buy groceries for me and my gf (she manages a subway) she doesnt make much but i was about a month and a half with late fees behind on rent when i started this job 3 weeks ago. i havent been able to make a dent in what i owe my property manager because i have stomach issues and i buy my medication when i can afford it without insurance because i have no insurance. my cellphone has been shut off for 2 months. just generally financially unstable and i try to make money. i step out of my comfort zone in my mechanic life to make a extra few bucks here and there. im not a socially awkward weaboo or anything, im not a retard i just seem to somehow not be good with money. sorry for ranting buddy. i appreciate your words of wisdom. no one listens to me in real life. fuckin sad that you anons are all i have had to talk to. ive been on this site since i was a young teen.

hell yeah dude. social media now adays is a good way to throw your funny or dumb shit out there and get a lot of people to bite

$6 used if u scroll down. Its a real eye opener and shows you the absolute basics you can start getting your mind around. amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1612680194/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505158812&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=rich dad poor dad. Sadly nearly everything you know about money is not only wrong. Its the opposite. Society teaches us to be sheep. We need plumbers and shut but why not just onw the plumbing company a sit at your laje house?

$6 used if u scroll down. Its a real eye opener and shows you the absolute basics you can start getting your mind around. amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1612680194/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505158812&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=rich dad poor dad. Sadly nearly everything you know about money is not only wrong. Its the opposite. Society teaches us to be sheep. We need plumbers and shut but why not just onw the plumbing company a sit at your lake house?

PFFF WTF

appreciate it user

Been here since 04. Litteraly on here to waste time. U good bro. Slow day at work. I started about where u are. Was injured and laid up for a year watching my wife work 2 jobs just to chose what bills to pay. Manual labor is all i ever known and my dad rasied me to bust ass.

Then i actually busted my ass... walking is a challenge and i have no education. I know i couldnt work until my 70s now.

Buddy suggested that book and i havent stopped studying yet. Probably never will

Metal plate and 8 screws. I take it as a lesson. Was building a church and while not super religious i figure maybe god knows i would do good deeds with money or my wife deserves it or something.

jeez dude. same here my dad is a ex marine and current ironworker all he ever taught me was work before play etc... im not a shitty worker im a hard worker and what not im just horrible with money. hes great with money but when i didnt wanna carry the few generations weve had of ironworkers on he kinda disowned me. ive always been a computer guy and a cars guy so thats what i do. i fix computers and fix anything with wheels. im gonna buy that book tonight and have a look at it. i struggle with depression because i feel like all i do is bust my ass just to do the same which is pick a bill to pay PART of. i dont want to continue my life like this. i cant. its too much weight mentally and physically.

Reading an interesting tidbit but there's no suitable thread for it.
>This half-dreaming, half-waking state is common in dying people. In fact, researchers led by Christopher Kerr at a hospice center outside Buffalo, New York, conducted a study of dying people’s dreams. Most of the patients interviewed, 88 percent, had at least one dream or vision. And those dreams usually felt different to them from normal dreams. For one thing, the dreams seemed clearer, more real. The “patients’ pre-death dreams were frequently so intense that the dream carried into wakefulness and the dying often experienced them as waking reality,” the researchers write in the Journal of Palliative Medicine.
>Seventy-two percent of the patients dreamed about reuniting with people who had already died. Fifty-nine percent said they dreamed about getting ready to travel somewhere. Twenty-eight percent dreamed about meaningful experiences in the past. (Patients were interviewed every day, so the same people often reported dreams about multiple subjects.)
>For most of the patients, the dreams were comforting and positive. The researchers say the dreams often helped decrease the fear of death. “The predominant quality of pre-death dreams/visions was a sense of personal meaning, which frequently carried emotional significance for the patient,” they report.

It's amazing. I didnt realise how powerful a cell phone was. Hell anons richdad teaches a free class in big cities. Check richdad.com.

Be warned it's a bait class for a $600 one. But u get a knockoff brand tablet and learn a lot. I took the $600 class but dont have cash for the good ones yet.

Their material is legit but they are salesman and they will fuck with yiur enotions to sell to u.

i cant see myself taking a class thing. i get its an ivestment but im not sure i would fork over 600 bucks for something like that. i have usually been able to gather everything i need myself, unless these guys really have some golden words of wisdom.

I hear u bro. That metal plate cost me 40 grand and i just paid it off 6 months ago. Just study when u can and one day buy that fucking business he works for so you can give hin a big raise and supervisor job. Maybe he'll come around before that.

Holy shit i have been having those exact dreams. Maybe I am about to get the cancer i always new this place would give

i appreciate your words user. hopefully i can take something valuable away from these books.
(mechanic user)

Oh u can. They just talk about the next level classes and try to uosell u 2 3 day classes for $12,000. Its just hand hoding and software. Think is i know a lot of rich people but they dont understand money like these guys. I wanna go next level so i never worry again.

You can go it alone if u get educated and start taking managable risks.
You'll know you have enough of both wuen you start seeing the extra money come in. Then maybe consider som seminars or start a small business.

We all have our own path and i dont have the stomach to learn all the shit i need. Id rather just pay for it.

Anytime bro.

Just know by readying that book you are already 95% ahead of the general public.

After that just casually study when u can. Some of the business books can be fuck all boring. Just power through it unless u wanna bust your knuckles and die old and tired instead of care free.

Im far from rich but i can already see improvement.