Is it EVER Ok for White person to say Nigger...

Is it EVER Ok for White person to say Nigger? Saying Nigger has deep and traumatic effects and that word has history behind it? So can a White person EVER say Nigger? Is it ok to say Nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIrKtoHYPsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes its okay, its just a fucking word

i met sam jackson one time for work and he gave me a pass to say it once

>N word

It's like fucking children who's parents told them they can't use certain word

It is not ok to say nigger if you are white.
Nothing good will come of it as everyone's reaction to the word is something different.

Personally for me though, the word lost all power when blacks started using it in everyday goofspeak.

Nah nigga do u nigga.nigga be Ill wit that nigger shit nigger.just don't be a nigga,nigga.

is there anything wrong with saying the word? no
Are there tangible consequences that may result from other people having differing opinions on the matter? yes
Is there anything you can do about it? Not really unless you're willing to alienate a lot of your friends and family for the sake of a word.

All I hear in the media is how strong and smart black people are. Then one guy on YouTube says nigger and they all go to pieces and start chimping out. If a word has the power to ruin your whole day then you are a pathetic faggot.

Thats why blacks are more racist than whites. Blacks can say it, but any other race cant say it. Definition of racism

Black people are like women, emotion > logic.

it's more an intentional overreaction to appeal to an authority. It's like where a child exaggerates an injury to get their sibling in trouble. It's not ruing their day but rather they're trying to turn the tables and ruin your day.

i hate this timeline

>word

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger
I'm 100% Nigger

>nearly 5 years of people just non-stop hating on this dude for being an asswipe who got rich making stupid noises at videogames
>oh shit he said the n word that means he's one of us

/thread

you faggots will argue over anything

Black people are the easiest to upset

NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER~ NIGGER NIGGER~

this guy gets it

TELL US MORE

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger
I'm 200% Nigger!

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You're a faggot btw

Y'all n-words!

Stop giving these chimps so much credit. Have you ever seen them in a store? The smallest thing will set them off. They literally think that beating somebody to death for saying nigger is an appropriate response.

depends on the company but the general rule is

any racist slur = degenerate

if yo hold back progress in terms of social progress that is detrimental so the entire community

I know this cuase im guilty of this to an extent so I guess I can recognize it in others

>intentional overreaction to appeal to an authority
Niggers aren't that smart to even unintentionally do this.

NO you fucking Albino Crackers need to stop already, this faggot is not going to normalize it,I swear I will kill that skinny aggot bitch ass honkey

What about Muslims?

"Cracker" isnt offensive.It is reference to the whips slave masters used back in the day, because "slave master" was to hard for niggers to say so they just said "cracker"
It Literally does not offend any white person at all

>I think saying a word is holding back society.
Lmao.

Niger means black in latin. Nigers are so dumb they spell it wrong and think its racist. yes. yes.

>cracker
im triggered

is it on Swedish tv?

Its largely banned because white people censored themselves.

most of them are quite easy to be upset or triggered, because they need to defend their religion if you insult it. But some barely cares nowadays.

Whites should have lynched more niggers so there wouldn't be any niggers around to complain like the ape cunts they are.

>is it okay to say nigger if you're white?
Yes
>should you say nigger around black people?
No, black people use it as an excuse to revert back to their primal, chimp like state. It's why you only see niggers rioting when a darky gets shot, but never the other way round if whitey gets blapped. Niggers can't resist chimping out when they're given an opportunity.

Hey user van waar ben je?

It does not take a lot intelligence to do that. You can inadvertently train it into babies if you're not careful. People do asinine shit given an excuse and that the excuse is socially acceptable. You would probably murder a nigger if there was a socially acceptable excuse for you to do so. Stop giving them an excuse and don't play factious.

Not as sensitive as blacks but still pretty easy. Just draw them a picture of Muhammad and boom.

The one white guy in an all black town works in a liquor store. Every time I go in he says it a lot to nearly every customer. So im gonna go with yea.

Just because your black doesnt mean you're a nigger.

Just because your white doesnt mean your not a nigger.

\/ related \/

is it nigger for a white nigger to nigger nigger nigger?

It's in a niggers nature to chimp out.
They are not as evolved as the rest of us. They know that the society we are in looks down upon it and that they won't be aloud to participate in our society if they do chimp out. So they really just look for excuses to chimp out where society won't condemn them for doing so.
We should all condemn them anyways when they do but these fucking liberals need to be taken care of first.
The war is comming soon.
Our eutopian society will be reached in due time.

Dafuk you say nigger?

Kill Cracker babies, kill them all

Is this not a fucking hate speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=nIrKtoHYPsE

if your mom is black but your dad is white, and your color is brown, is it safe to say the n word?

Deus vult brother

yeah, if he catches you Nigging

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

you watch way too much keemstar you fucking idiot

Liberalfag reporting in.

Cant wait till the war. Gonna bag me a redneck.

If some ppl can say it then everyone gets to say it..............nigger

Yup.

in which bideo did he say this tho?

Even in middle school when the niggers were left free reign at recess, it was never an insult.

All blacks are niggers. Are you retarded or something?
Whites aren't niggers. Do you ever see them chimp out over cop killing one of them?
Whites are civilized
Niggers are not
Niggers have been subjugated and forced to follow our values
Without that they would still be living in tiny wood huts in the middle of bumfuck nowhere africa
Niggers should be thankful for the pathetic lives they have

wow

>
>Liberalfag reporting in.
>
>Cant wait till the war. Gonna bag me a redneck.
Rednecks have big, loud scary guns.

No you won't, you sissy cuck faggot

Saying it on Sup Forums means yer kewl.

saying nigger does not change anything.

some twitch live playing PUBG
that's the only shoking thing in this whole thing, really: pewdipie playing such a shit cancerous game

if you travel outside of america you can see civilized black people pretty commonly
the issue is gangsta/ghetto culture that makes them niggers

OH LOOK, ANOTHER WHITE MALE DEFENDING NIGGERS
POOR DEFENSELESS NIGGERS, WHAT WOULD THEY EVER DO WITHOUT YOU?
You realize you are racist for acting like they can't defend themselves, right?
It's fucking insane how TRIGGERED white retards get at everything. Fucking virtue signaling faggots.

I wouldn't go as far as saying all blacks are niggers. I think in a modern society a nigger can more accurately be defined as the black equivalent of trailer trash. So basically ghetto dwellers, low intelligent types etc. Niggers are actually a real problem, however there are certainly well meaning, educated blacks out there that detest the existence of niggers.

I'll get them to stop talking about white people like that if you get white people to clean up their speech first.

Oh and fuck the first amendment.

/thread

>Oh and fuck the first amendment.
Only a fucking sub-human SAVAGE would undermine freedoms. NIGGERS like this don't deserve to live in a free western society.

Last I checked anywhere with a majority negroid population is either infested with warlords with child soldiers or starving to death. South Africa doesn't count.

It's simple.

It's a confirmed pejorative, so don't say it.

Black people aren't a monolith about black people saying it, some want it done with, some want it to be a 'black people only' thing. The latter are morons, just let the damn word die instead of trying to police it. If you meet a latter who tries to act like an authority figure over you because they're privy to police the word, just tell them to fuck off with that bullshit. tell them it's a pejorative so you don't say it, that it's got nothing to do with you accepting their 'authority' over you, and that you think they're a fucking moron for trying to reclaim and police a racial slur instead of just letting it die out.

can of skoal + can of skoal
marbs + punji pit
6 pack of millers + snare
bottle of jack daniel's + log gravity trap

haha for reals you don't think racial slurs divide the country between races that can't get along ?

Wow. You triggered son?

It's just a word. Also he's Swedish, he's not American or British. White people arent the same.

This.
It's always the weakest of every race that does this kind of shit too.

stop complaining nigger

Sarcasm, faggot

Every word you associate with black people becomes derogatory term over time because they ARE derogatory.

Nigger just means black.

What part of "fuck the first amendment" was sarcasm?

nigger

Why is it that 90% of people who say "it's just a word" are triggered by jokes about 9/11 and the military?

Point me to a single example of this?

Then we need a new word them.
And we need to make it sound like some sort of superior status so that the ones acting 'hood' will actually try to obtain

>other people saying a word has a deep traumatic effect on people who hear it
Why should I care about some emotionally fragile nigger with a weak and defective ego? Oh noes, somebody is offended! Who the fuck cares. I say nigger, I get hit, a nigger goes to prison. It's that simple. Freedom of speech is legal, assault is not. Fuck easily offended niggers , they're worthless and probably don't contribute anything constructive to civilization anyway. Also thwy have a culture around hating white people, so again, fuck niggers who don't like white peoplw saying the word. We don't have to care.

You unironically believe this? Holy fuck. You believe a word is holding the world back? Unreal. People are holding the world back, not a fucking word. Most people are complete pieces of garbage, but no, a WORD is holding us back.

Not when kids are your primary audience, but Pewdiepie has been a cancer on kids media for years

why its not okey to say niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger-

YOU RACIST do you really expect those Blackies to have the brain capacity to understand that the word that should not be named is only a word that can't hurt you?

>Is it EVER Ok for White person to say Nigger?
totally, fuck those monkeys

its 2017 and people still bother saying nigger

Niggers never head of the school rhyme "sticks and stone may break my bones, but words will never hurt me", mainly because they didn't go to school.

Yes. What people get twisted is why saying nigger gets niggardly. If you ran up to someone and called them a fuckface, and you weren't smiling, they're gonna go full tard. If you ran up to someone and called them a nigger, and you weren't smiling, they're gonna go full tard. If you slap someone on the back and call them fuckface and laugh, it'd be the same as if you slapped someone on the back and called them a nigger while laughing. Fairly simple to understand.

Nigger doesn't fly if you're about to beat a nigger dead
>boy i sure do hate niggers
>fuck niggers
>all you dirty niggers
Not that you can't do this or say this, but don't expect open arms. Nigger is fine when you're out with niggers. Same with fuckface or faggot, because it's also up there on the pejorative list. So, context and snowflake level is important to the etiquette you demonstrate in public, nigger faggots.

It's ok only for white people to say nigger. It's our word and the niggers who use are guilty of cultural appropriation.

Because you want to talk about hate speech. Your position as a proponent of the first amendment is contradictory to your ideas that saying kill white people is a hate crime.

You should want to abolish hate crime laws not imply we need more of them.

his content was fucking lame, but it became good
he gives no more shits and it really made the content better

Bout to crack me some niggers like Alex

The vast majority of times I call a black person a nigger it is only because that "nigger" is a belligerent ignorant disruptive piece of human fecal matter that does not have the glory to be curb stomped by my glorious boots. Not all blacks are niggers. Just most of them.

We made the word Nigger we should be allowed to say it so fuck off

NIGGER

Happy 9/11 to the families of all the military niggers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.