How, legitimately, will America be great again under a Trump presidency

I know he'll renegotiate trade deals, pull out of the ME. But what else can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27Tf8RN3uiM
youtube.com/watch?v=TruCIPy79w8
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But Trump will never EVER be president, you know that right?

a wall

Disappointment

Reestablishment of slavery but this time also including hispanics

This.

>Milton Friedman Speaks - Is Capitalism Humane
youtube.com/watch?v=27Tf8RN3uiM

MOVEMENT

GET YOUR MONEY READY

>74488562
Trump literally advocates a top rate of 25%.

>Milton Friedman - Why Tax Reform Is Impossible
youtube.com/watch?v=TruCIPy79w8
(not impossible if we MAGA)

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

trust me frog, things aren't nearly as cucked here as they are in frankistan.

Our immigration laws will actually be enforced.

Our health care system will actually be reformed. Trump's 7 point plan is simplistic genius, and everyone has been asking for those things for years.

Our tax code will be reformed.

Our relationship with China will change. The constant currency manipulation, market undercutting, and IP theft will be called out and brought into the lime light on the world stage. America loses billions every year to this, and its going to end.

You may think Trump is just a blowhard jackass because of how he appears on TV, but thats all him playing a game. Hes pandering to his base, and ensuring the media is constantly fixated on him so he gets more exposure than any other candidate. Thats how he destroyed all GOP front runners. He and his team of advisors know exactly what they're doing, and when it comes to policy he isn't a lightweight by any means.

Great to know that Estados Unidos

>memes
>talking points and punch-lines
>calling anybody that mildly questions or disagrees with Trump a shill

I've already summed up how Sup Forums will respond to this thread.

>a fucking leaf

I just don't see any reason to hop on the bandwagon. People have been asking these same questions on Sup Forums for almost one year and the answers are always the same. No wonder people stay away from here and do their best not to get lumped in with this website.

>even more ironic shitposting from the leaf

Why don't you go ahead and delete yet another post, you whiny faggot. You preemptively tried to dismiss any argument before you even heard any, typical left wing SJW bullshit online. Trump's platform isn't without base. He has gained so much traction specifically because his ideas are sound.

I deleted the other post because I made a greentext mistake.

I am not a leftist or an SJW. I am simply saying that this place is a cesspool and any questioning of what Trump can offer is 99.9 percent of the time responded to with what I said here .

Don't worry, I don't hate your Daddy. I think he is more of a centrist nationalist than anything, but his supporters seem to be emotional retards, like you.

>your leader beats women

>still even more SJW shitposting
>claims to not be an SJW
>ends up quoting himself
Stop getting so emotional. I know you must be triggered right now, but try to think of puppies, or prophet muhammad to calm down or something.
All you leftwing Tumblrites can't hide who you really are, you all stick out like a sore thumb.
Nobody here has any issue explaining why they support Trump as a candidate, and why they like his policies. You're just shitposting to shitpost in typical liberal faggot fashion.

Funny how nobody cared that he was actually grabbing a man to get him out of there, then he accidentally elbowed the chick. I'm not a fan of his anyways.

The only one that is emotional here is you, burger. You sperged out like crazy in the other post. You are forcing a narrative and then getting angry at any dissent to it.

Speaking of beating women, you remind of feminists who insist that any guy online that disagrees with a woman is some rapist/virgin/misogynist/whatever. I know what I've seen. You are sperging out like a burger eating retard here and Trump's rise coincided with immense memeing autism and other empty talking points. That doesn't mean I hate the man himself, so go take your medication.

>grabbing a man
The fuck is he putting his hands on anyone for

>I-i-i'm not emotional
>y-you are!

You're backing yourself into a corner, little SJW.

>pandering to his base

If they're as dumb as you imply, why should we trust their solutions for America?

Nice projection, burger muncher. I've been calm this entire time, watching as you sperg out like a retard, accuse me of false things, and then sperg out some more.

Now go to /r/The_Donald and get your loser friends to circlejerk about how you "destroyed a cuck" on Sup Forums today, sperg loser. You responding like this just proves that I was right. Get out of your mommy's basement and stop masturbating to anime.

He was getting one of his guys out there. Something to do with a vote about to happen, and an argument taking place, and Trudeau wanting to get his guy out of there before the vote began because the arguing was unnecessary.

Oh. Well he fucked up either way with his machismo shenanigans. Trump would never behave that way