last.fm/user/Ryebreaddo
last.fm/user/MasterKoops
last.fm/user/nirvana1221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

underrated thread

are you indie
I'm not very indie myself

>using last.fm in 2017

the only good thing about were the recommendations and now those are broken so now the only reason to use this site is to satisfy your autism by collecting data or show off you "totally unique tastes" to strangers on the internet

>roy montgomery
>roy harper

BASED taste

tfw scrobblet
+robbie basho
what's the revolutionary army of the infant jesus?
+oxbow

you're not wrong but you're not going to change anyone's minds either

if you like roy harper and roy montgomery try roy brooks and roy haynes

last.fm/user/spellox
last.fm/user/spellox
last.fm/user/spellox

American Primitive Guitar and Black Metal. We would get along

Not a fan of Diiv

Ugly Mane the GOAT

I like my autistic data though

it's more satisfying to just enjoy music for what it is

I always vomit seeing the profiles with anime avatars. You can tell they visit this shitty board since most of their music is spoonfed Sup Forums garbage.

there is no reason to listen to music if its not scrobbling

>you can't enjoy music while it's being cataloged
I think you're the autistic one

never said that, i used to use it until the devs broke the site

Turboplebes

>until the devs broke the site
yeah, and then Sup Forums said it wan't cool to use it anymore so you deleted your account

don't mind me, just being the plebbiest person on Sup Forums

why do you keep inventing strawmen over this, are you really this upset? last.fm is just garbage now

Post yours then idiot

last.fm/user/sfitzknott

++ Arcade Fire
+ Television
- DIIV

If you listen to a song and there's no website to scrobble it, did you even listen to it?

++ Milo, what do you think of the new album?

Heh, yeah

i'm not sure what's worse, that or seeing some guy who's in his late 20s - early 30s and his entire profile is female top 40 pop artists

It was really good, I have to listen to it more to fully form an opinion, but at first listen it's real real good

Turbo Pleb 3000 reports in

>Milo
I should listen to his new album already, love him.
>Danny Brown
>Madvillainy
Good taste overall

:C

a really, really good neofolk group, similar to Current 93. Check out their debut LP.

i have no idea what to listen to these days
any recs would be appreciated

Listen to Brockhampton if you haven't. Btw Playboi Carti's tape is underrated as fuck on this board

have you heard ulver's entire catalogue? have you heard Coil, the british group?

yeah its pretty solid, i've been getting a little into rap these past couple months and its one of my favourites so far. i'll give brockhampton a listen for sure.
no, I picked up this ulver album from a thread last week, any specific albums that look good? never heard of coil, but it seems as if i should start of with recoiled for them.

i know there's the "hurr durr i like all music meme", but i genuinely think this me and its kind of annoying tbqh.

>never heard of coil
Horse Rotorvator, Ape of Naples, and Loves Secret Domain

Both Ulver and Coil has a dense, varied discography. Ulver started out as a black metal group (best record: Bergtatt), then moved onto electronic (best record: Perdition City) before becoming some sort of weird ambient / experimental group (best record: Shadows of the Sun). If you like all three, check out their entire discography, thought post 2007 it's kind of a let down.

Coil is insane. Check out Horse Rotorvator and/or The Ape of Naples. If you like either, just check out the rest from there on out. My favourite band, for sure.

>Richard Dawson

I only know the first album and Peasant. Peasant is alright but his first album si still faaaar better imo.

>Tom Waits
You're my boy.

How do i into Talk Talk

I only listened to Low Estate by 16 Horsepower but i don't really dig it. What are other great albums by 'em?

alright thanks anons, ill get around to those albums by the end of next week.

Are you the person that keeps reccing The Bran Flakes? I still need to check them out.
I mean, you're not wrong. I love data anyway.
You ever listen to Shiina Ringo pop? I'd rec her albums Shouso Strip and Sanmon Gossip to you.
Ye is great tho.
That's a lot of Brel my dude. Check out Isabelle Aubret- Casa Forte.
Reccing The Coffinshakers.

>16 Horsepower
Sackcloth & Ashes is ESSENTIAL

yeah, i really like french vocal artists such as Charles Trenet, Edith Piaf and Jacques Brel. I also listen to a decent amount of Paolo Conte (italian) but he's pretty good.

thanks for the rec

hey aoa is good

Wait how the hell do I find this page that's in your pictures? I'm lost

it's on your profile page senpai
if it's not showing any image grids you can change that in profile settings

best last.fm thread in awhile

last.fm/user/vinyIqween
last.fm/user/vinyIqween

>How do i into Talk Talk

Listen to Spirit of Eden & Laughing Stock if you want to experience their Post-Rock side everyone loves.

Listen to The Party's Over & It's My Life for their fun Synth Pop / 80's New Romantic side.

Listen to my favourite album of all time The Colour of Spring for a bridge between those two sides.

Listen to London 1986 if you wanna listen to one of the best live albums of all time.

Listen to Mark Hollis - s/t if and 'O'rang you can't get enough of Talk Talk.

My last 7 is really weak so yeah

last.fm/user/Ryebreaddo

++ milo, madvillain, sweet trip. danny brown

check out busdriver if you havent already

good stuff, maybe youd like Japandroids

nice, check out Gang of Four for more stuff like television, but more punkish

also check out beach fossils, current joys, and see through dresses for more indie stuff

I swear I'm not a weeb

dude

last.fm/user/MasterKoops

pointless

last.fm/user/nirvana1221

wew

reply and rec to others you dumbshits

No

bög

nah

cant wait for the new queens of the stone age album to leak in not ass quality

why is spotify so limited for death grips

Garbage
Ok
Good
Great, but fuck Tyler, he bad.
Listens to whatever he damn pleases
Welcome to Sup Forums

>Welcome to Sup Forums

Kek.

shut the fuck up you dumb cunt

I accidentally had dummy on repeat over night

Also does anyone here know the name of that album with 3 girl in checked skirts on it?
pls help its been killing me