Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Political_flags
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the flag of inclusion.

Better flag. (See pic)

the confederate gay flag

confederate flag of the gay occult nazis

The one that triggers literally everyone on earth

The last good flag of the US before everything started going downhill.

>The one that triggers literally everyone on earth
This one?

>inclusion
topkek

hang urself filthy scum

Somebody post the Colorado flag because Colorado is the only state that isn't shit.

>owned a minecraft server in 2016

wew

Flags are for primitive tribal apes.
Look at this flag and salute it with a tear in your eye. Now go stand in front of a cannon, you disposable meathead.

I'm American but memes aside, I've always thought the bongs had the most handsome flag.

OP's version of the US flag is better than our current one. Fifty states is great but fifty stars is just too many from a visual standpoint. It's too busy and looks a bit garish.

I also like the old Soviet flag, as well as Imperial Japan's rising sun. Albania, of all places, has a really cool one too.

>
HEY, get a load of the open border faggot over here

I like New Mexico a lot. Alaska, too. Most state flags really do kind of suck though.

Kek Alliance of Rejects and Neets has a nice one

The flag of freedom.

Fucking cringed.

What's wrong with open borders as a goal? I mean there are plenty of practical concerns regarding how to reach that point but if, in the end, we became a unified species instead of a bunch of countries at odds with one another, don't you think it would be a good thing, objectively?

At least we have a pretty cool flag.

>in the end, we became a unified species
That will never, never, never, never,never, ever happen. Never. Do you seriously believe that 7.5 billion people will ever get along? I bet you the 20 people in your Math class can't even do that for an hour. And if you think it's possible in the near future, you haven't been paying attention to the religious uprisings going on lately.
Pro-tip: It's not Christians that can't get along

Fuck yeah

>never
lol
If you think the human species will remain as it is today for much longer, much less forever, you're fooling yourself.

Weaponizing genetic engineering will put an end to this sooner rather than later.

This

No contest

This is a great one. Cool looking and simple, and iconic as fuck. Russia's modern flag is absolute shit.

My boy

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Political_flags

Fu

Wtf is this?

>fucken checked

My favorite flag and more in twitchtv/heartbreakr

I like Cyprus. No other country put a freakin' unicorn on ist flag.