Brits killing blonde haired, blue eyed Pols now

>Brits killing blonde haired, blue eyed Pols now

Well done, limeys. Enjoy your diversity.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/polish-girl-dagmara-prybysz-who-complained-of-classroom-racism-is-found-dead-at-school-in-cornwall-a7037771.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-27132035
news24.com/World/News/Polish-girls-too-pretty-20070330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will the Eternal Anglo ever stop?

>suicide
Really low energy. Sad, really.

> Devon and Cornwall Police have said they are not treating the incident as suspicious

>Cornwall

theres your reason. if you arent cornish you really arent welcome there

no, hes eternal

No

what are the cornish people about anyway

during my holiday there i gathered it seems weirdly different to other parts of england

they consider themselves different to england, i know of cornish that talk of going over the tamar 'going up into england'.. i guess it goes back to the routes of cornwall and when it used to be a separate nation

>Complains of classroom Racism two years before her death
>Media jumps on it immediately

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""media""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

We would never harm you oldest ally

They're not full Anglo, cornish want to be classified as a different ethnic group than the English because muh celts. There's even a cornish independence meme group

Cornish Nationalists are some of the most cringy autists I've ever seen.

Seeing that shitty black flag pasted on the back of the cars really makes me think why we're in the situation we are today.

would fug desu

What is wrong with her feet?

>We would never harm you oldest ally

We're not called Perfidious Albion for nothing user...

haha I always wonder what kind of person takes the time to draw these and remain anonymous

idk

I hope Muslims swallow Britain because of 1943-45 and for this.

Quite Rustling

IF you idiots read the article she complained about it once on ask fm TWO years ago.

Outside of shitholes like Camborne we're pretty fucking white at least. Probably the whitest country after Cumbria.

I want to visit Cornwall. Both my parents are of Cornish decent so I feel its kinda good for me to go. I just don't want to get my ass beat for having this American accent.

150k people die a day retard that's life

t. Eternal ally

And she didn't' even specify it was at her.
Could be SJW for all you know.

Apparently she was bitchy, it was probably some shitty schoolgirl bantz that got out of hand. The 'racism' happened two years ago, and according to leftists it wasn't racism anyway because she's white.

Polish girls are bitchy.
I can vouch for that.

I used to have some Poles in my school. They were autistic as hell and wouldn't speak English so they got bullied a lot. Bullying is the key to integration

>inb4 dirty slav
German here, I don't know what the fuck my parents were thinking to bring me here.

I like the western Poles because they're civilised like the Germans, the easterners are all Russian mud-bloods who smash TVs for fun.

>teenage girls kill themselves for stupid reasons

What's new?

So do we know yet how she died? Was it suicide?

The force of racism broke her neck.

/deadgirls/

>Brits

Were they tanned Britons by any chance?

>I don't know what the fuck my parents were thinking to bring me here
That's what you get for living in a town. If you come to live in Britain and you don't stay in the countryside I can guarantee you'll kill yourself out of depression in a few years.

she got bullied by ''tanned'' brits or chavs?

The eternal anglo terrorizing whites with blonde hair and blue eyes

What's new

Depression? Hahahaha
Muslims will chop off my head for having blue eyes and blonde hair.

The bullying was not connected to the death. She complained about the bullying a few years prior

Why do anglos hate white people so much? Really, two world wars now they're importing pakis and killing little girls?

Where do you live? I don't even live in England but looking at pictures of England in comparison to Scotland I can't find many differences. It's all dreary and depressing

Why would YOU care about white people when you are brown yourself?

Mid east

I could see her having an attitude. Really hot girls in highschool are the most annoying, rudest cunts on the planet. All the same though RIP

>Przybysz

how the fuck do you even pronounce that even?

Why are all Brits so fucking ugly

Many pakis? Don't worry, if you're tall and okay looking the only resentment will be because of jealously

>this is a supermodel in Australia

English girls bully Eastern European girls because they are too pretty

news24.com/World/News/Polish-girls-too-pretty-20070330

Warsaw - Pretty Polish girls have become targets of jealousy and bullying by British schoolgirls, while British schoolboys keen to win a Polish girlfriend have picked fist-fights with their Polish rivals, Poland's Zycie Warszawy daily reported on Friday.

Most of the Polish teens arrived in Great Britain as part of the massive wave of migrants following Poland's 2004 entry into the European Union.

Tall, thin and a blue-eyed blonde, Magda Kwiatkowska turned the heads of local boys as soon as she showed up at a high school in London's Acton district.

"It began two years ago with English girls making ironic comments, finger pointing and pushing her around," Kwiatkowska's mother told Zycie Warszawy.

As the threats became more severe, Madga developed anaemia, depression, ulcers and Crone's Disease - an illness of the digestive system.

"My daughter was terrorised by other girls who the boys no longer paid attention to," says Kwiatkowska's father. "She begged me to pick her up on time after school and was afraid to walk around town alone."

At first he found it hard to believe his daughter's good looks were at the root of her woes. But even after she transferred to another school, Magda was bullied again by British schoolgirls jealous of her good looks and the attention she received from boys.

Eventually the mean-spirited attacks forced Magda's return to Poland, where she is attending school and seeing a therapist to overcome the trauma of bullying.

Zycie Warszawy also reports that fights over Polish girls have broken out between gangs of British and Polish teenage boys in Lincoln, near Nottingham.

Cornish people are far less anglo that any other British people. Their relative isolation has led to their gene pool remaining fairly stagnant. They're more Celtic than a lot of the Irish.

Many paki? Yow!

Young British men look better than the women these days.

Don't be misogynist user, nothing prettier than woman freed from shackles of patriarchic society

Seriously they're so ugly with their giant foreheads and receding hairline

How about some russian pussy instead

Top cuck Anglos prefer to kill white qt and surrender to their Muslims mayor

>Not saying how she died
There's some fuckery going about

An MP raped and killed her. I'm betting a tenner on that

>Her friends have sent up a tribute page to her and are organising an event to remember her in Redruth on Sunday.

These so called friends were probably talking behind her back weeks before she died. It's something I've learned from having a younger sister and driving her to school having to listen to her daily complaints. Girls don't stay friends very long, they break apart and become enemies over trivial shit and have grace periods where they pretend to get together only to backstab each other harder than before.

You kill white looking Poles but not fucking shit pakis? I hate pooshits as much as the next Aryan man but WTF Britainistan.

fucking malicious anglo rats
So disgusted right now, would have treated that girl right here

>being blond hair blue eyed in britain

ur just asking to be bullied

Teenagers in the best of circumstances kill themselves because of extreme emotions.
I'm a Polack but please, a teenaged girl's suicide is the most meaningless god-damned thing in the world.

did anyone read the article?

she answered "racism" to a question TWO years ago, and that's it.

>foreigner butthurt about not fitting in
>gets bantered a bit
>suicide
Sounds like your average ungrateful immigrant mixed in with some teenage drama.

just lefties turning a girl's death into propaganda

jesus christ

just how ugly are British Women

This is why I can't take Britain seriously. You guys go out of your way to not offend muslims to the point where the police knew about a massive child rape group but didn't do anything in the guise of let's not offend them. But a white person dies and no one gives a fuck.

The English norm is a horrible face over breasts that make you always keep a paper bag handy.