Whats Sup Forums drinkin tonight, how you guys feelin?

whats Sup Forums drinkin tonight, how you guys feelin?
Also general feels thread

A pint of Jim Beam. The second I get off work.

Cheap blend whiskey. That's how it rolls. Can afford better (also got coke and weed) but I like the dirty blends. No mixer. Just ice

a wise choice

This is also my go to, though im a bit further down the rabbit hole than you. I drink a case of fifths a week. Right around 80% of a fifth a night 6ish days a week

i like my captain on the rocks as well, after a little bit of the ice has melted. I think that after its slightly watered down it really brings out the flavors of the rum

oh guys i was also wondering of the validity to the idea that drinking makes your memory goto shit, im in college and i prolly drink 500mLs a night of 70 proof rum. will it affect my memory?

About to down one of these

Captain is just too sweet for me. That combined with the fact its only 70 proof means ill drink the entire fifth and hate life in the morning.

Really similar to Patrone Silver. It goes down like water, and then you wake up in the morning wishing you had died in your sleep

ya dude i feel you thats how i feel with shit like mikes hard, ill drink a whole fucking 12 pack in the span of like 4-5 hours so i try to avoid it

JBeam is the only blend I can consume nowadays and nullify the hangover effects rather quickly.

Do you mean when people say their "brain is wet"? It is true, but it takes YEARS of heavy drinking. Ive been drinking a nearly a fifth a night for around 7 years now and ive JUST started noticing things like short term memory loss, stuttering when I never use to, etc The stuttering is actually what has woken me up to the fact I might have a problem. My brain "thinks" just fine... but somewhere between my brain and my mouth, the words get jumbled. Ive purposely started speaking less in social situations because im worried Ill stutter.

If you mean while you are drunk, well yea, drinking pretty much turns your brain off after enough

More fun in twitchtv/heartbreakr

>whats Sup Forums drinkin tonight,
beer
>how you guys feelin?
like killing myself

A nice bottle Château Cheval Blanc Le Petit Cheval Saint-Émilion Grand Cru 2014

no dude ur on the money, thats what i meant, and thats really interesting cuz like the parts of your brain that think about what you wanna say and then the part that controlled how you speak and move ur mouth are separate so i wonder if it like degrades the connection of the neurons or something? thats scary man i need to cut down shit i sound like a retard enough already

Some of the finest beverage there is.

Yea I always told myself the only real danger was cirrhosis if I drank for a few decades. It started small like forgetting about a quick conversation I had 2 days ago. Forgetting to watch favorite TV shows when they are on. Not remember if I turned the alarm on when I left work... 2 minutes after I walked out the door, etc

The big sign to me though was the stuttering. I just cant help it no matter how hard I concentrate on speaking and knowing exactly what I want to say before saying it. Ill either stutter a word or even though I know exactly what I want to say, half way through a sentence, Ill forget how it ended... which then leads to more stuttering trying to speak "on the fly". My wife is scared but makes fun of me to lighten the mood. However my career isnt the way it was as I really do my best to not interject in meetings as I would have to speak without practicing what I want to say first.

It kind of sucks :( I enjoy drinking but its slowly turning me into the drunken stereotype. "Going easy" isnt really an option either because my tolerance is so high I can knock 10 shots back in half an hour and barely have a buzz going

>left on read
Okay I'll just try her Snapchat
>still left on read
Maybe try text again?
>left on read again

Wat do

Take the hint?

leave her alone.

coke>pepsi

damn bro :/ im srsly sorry....but you really have opened my eyes because thats really how i am atm (21 drinking for 4 years) and i really only ever thought cirrhosis was the only bad thing....i mean today ive already had prolly 300mLs..idk this freaks me out

fr coke is way better, also has anyone tried the new cinnimon coke?

I quit drinking tbh.

good for you man

Drinking some beers might also take a shot of crown.

Idk man, I just feel like I will never leave my shit retail job. I've been in school for so many years and I'm still a fucking Junior. I'm not even sure if I want to continue studying accounting. I'm not that great with math, and I feel like I will just want to kill myself if I actually worked in the field. The only reason why I picked accounting is because its a stable job and it pays well. I've already switched majors a few times. I went from a business admin major to a marketing major and now an accounting major.

I do want to still work in a office setting though. I just don't know which area of office I want to work in. I'm 24, about to be 25, and I just feel stuck in life. All my coworkers are college drop outs who are in their late 20's to early 40s. They seem to be fine with working in retail forever, but I'm not fine. My current job makes me want to kill myself.