Why are you not living off the grid growing your own crops and hunting your own meat yet?

Why are you not living off the grid growing your own crops and hunting your own meat yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rlriZFQQ8Hw
youtu.be/ZmHY9DkD1Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because im to poor for the license

Why do such hard work when I get money for free because of my autism from the government?

>needing a license to grow food
KEK
yuros never change

Because I fell for the "Go to school, pay for it with student loans, they'll be paid off in no time!" meme. And my father cosigned. So now I work my ass off to pay off my student loans so my parents don't lose their house.

I will be once my group of friends and I finish up with our degrees and have a sizeable reserve of cash and resources.

I am.

because i'm not hopelessly nuerotic

Cause it costs more money to do that, you should be a good little goy

I cant get my fix of the latest Trump memes if im off the grid

Top cuck. What kind of license? A gardening license?

I also get my foot free if i want.
>2016
>Not beeing an yuro

No, one to use garden area of the city, i dont have a own one

How do you buy your anime if you don't have a job?

A bullet costs under $1. Ive been eating 130 Lbs of venison for almost a year now... and that 130 Lbs cost me $1 and about 17 hours of my life

Why not just move out to the countryside and grow crops? Do you need a license for that, too? These may sound like dumb questions, but we don't need any of that here except for maybe a hunting license (and tags when hunting certain game like deer, turkey, etc so we don't over hunt them) and they are very cheap.

You can do whatever you want with your own money.
And i cant just move where i want because im in the army, i have to stay close to the base by law

that flag look thicc

>*own money and own land

Trying to hone my gardening and crop growing skills before I give it my all.

>buying anime

By the time I have enough money to afford something like that, I will be too elderly to put in the energy.

>fag buys anime

Pretty much impossible to do here.

How can you be the proxy king if you ask that question?

Ynyarri, is that you?

Its literally free to live off of the grid

Living 100% off the grid is illegal now, citizen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rlriZFQQ8Hw

You have to still pay Taxes

You cant collect rainwater

DIY hydroelectric build for $40

youtu.be/ZmHY9DkD1Hw

First you need to buy the land.
Then you need to buy or build all of the other structures and devices.
Just water and electricity will put you back a minimum of $20,000, and that's without an actual house to live in yet.
Do you really want a life with no internet access?

>off the grid

You can go set up a tent in Slab City CA right now for free and nobody will kick you out. Salvation Army makes food-drops once a month or so, some electricity exists from people with solar panels, water can be obtained for pennies a couple miles away in Niland.

That's my dream desu senpai. My family owns a small forest on the countryside, surrounded by top-notch, fertile land, that's where I want to set up my self-sustaining home. I still need some money to buy out my cousins and pay all the bullshit fees.

överväg att bada med en brödrost din tönt

your numbers are wrong. probably intentionally from your negative tone.

>implying you cant buy cheap land in usa

2 acres for a few thousand in lots of places.

>implying you cant buy land with a small stream