Does a girls poop taste better if she's hot?

Does a girls poop taste better if she's hot?

Have you ever eaten shit?

omg

Girls don't poop, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Scat thread everyone

I ask because if you've never eaten the shit of an ugly how can you know how much better shit from a hot girl is?

Are you autist? OP gave proof of girl making shit

yes

No, I want to though if it's from a girl

If the penis is the female the shit taste better

yes, and she make very good shit, very nice!

I have not eaten shit, but I have eaten the ass of an ugly, over weight girl, and it was nowhere near as nice as that of the attractive girls I'm accustomed to.

She was a slump buster, btw, and it worked, so it was all good.

that doesn't even make sense

What part of it doesn't make sense?

I don't think so, but if she's hot she can take a shit on a beta like me.

all of it

sauce with audio?
Damn thats one nice big poop.

the hard part is finding a girl who'll actually do it w/o being creeped out

You have to test it. Eat shit for mans, then eat shit for womens, then eat shot from trap with girl penis.

With a little bit of money you can.

came hard as fuck

yes, you should go try both though.. just to be sure..

i Love it.
I would like to do so in the mouth

SAUCE PLEASE?!?!?!?

It's rachelles butt

so nice, i bet she could take a big cock in there, easy

just because you can take a big shit, doesn't mean you can take big dicks. It doesn't work that way

I've never eaten shit as in taken a mouth full, but I've tasted shit from two women. The first was a friend of my older sisters. She was 27 at the time (I was 22) we'd been bang around for about 7 months...anyway I was going down on her and was really working her pussy and asshole I was sucking her clit as she came and I jammed her legs back hard and ran my tongue down her soaked slit and drove it into her ass. To my surprise she had crowned a hard turd that had her asshole gape open. As soon as she felt my mouth on her asshole she clinched and it receded back inside her. She freaked out and ran to the bathroom, but I actually liked it to be honest. Anyone interested in the other?

I heard it's safer to eat if she's a pure vegetarian, but I ain't going to risk actually eating shit...fuck that. I'll stick to just watching other people eat shit.