Possible 17/18 Kit leak

Terry's mansion broken into by thieves

Moses re signs for 2 more years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmbDBYiBBtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conte pre match press conference

youtube.com/watch?v=OmbDBYiBBtg

Obviously these are fake but as long as the away kit is yellow I don't care. Chelsea away kits should always be yellow.

still using nike

They look gay

>Nike
>adidas stripes on socks
Looks legit

I agree, I loved the 14/15 kit.

Which combination on midfield should start next match:

Kante-Cesc
Kante-Matic

>Chelsea general

KEK

Beat it nerd.

I like collecting footy jerseys, should I get a Chelsea one next? I only collect those that look great, and this supposed "leak" home jersey looks the part.

my favorite in my collection is the 2012 home jersey for Internazionale btw. anyone else collect?

My favourite away kit in recent years, plus the 08/09 yellow one was nice too. Not to mention yellow is just >our traditional away colour anyway, and should always be picked ahead of black kits which for some reason we seem to always make post-Abramovich.

>Arsenal

This one is a nice away kit from 09/10 which looks pretty similar to an Inter home one

Also the 10/11 third kit is a true patrician kit and pleb filter. I stopped buying kits after the 11/12 season and I now just wear a retro Chelsea jacket to games but this is the one I wore while watching the 2012 CL final so I'm pretty superstitious about its powers. I still put it on if Chelsea are in dire need of a goal.

I hate the black kits. Should be Yellow (away) and White (third)

It will probably be Kante-Matic

I'm interested in what Conte has planned for next season. Personally I think we should steal Alexis from Arsenal and sign Vidal.

They know each other, Vidal knows Conte's systems already. Sanchez stays in London, more pay, chance of trophies.

If Chelsea sign both Vidal and Sanchez somehow, it'll create the GOAT front three and midfield.

Azzar-Diegoat-Alexis
Vidal-Fibreglass-Kante

That's treble-tier.

Cesc
Kante

The England-like away kit looks pretty nice, wouldn't mind if that one actually happened.

Add another defender and that team would be great.

You think Christensen is good enough to play for >us?

Diego is leaving.

Hazard Alexis Pedro

Definitely. He's like the old David Luiz except when he goes out with the ball, he actually retains a lot of possession. Next season might see him alternate with Azpilicueta on the RCB position and if he stays, I can see him eventually succeeding Luiz as the central CB.

Ake will alternate with Alonso at wingback and Cahill at LCB, and is probably the most likely to break into the first team out of him, Christensen and Zouma.

Azpilicueta would probably move to RWB given his infinitely superior workrate to >Moses.

I'm very cynical but I highly doubt he'll leave after Conte sorted him out during that China fiasco.

Would love this, but of course something is going to get fucked. It always does. I can imagine a worst case scenario consisting of Zouma getting fed up, Aké can't handle the pressure and Christensen turns out to not be as good as >we thought he would be.

Let's hope everything works out though.

I think this could potentially be a terrific back line if they get a run of games:
Azpi - Zouma - Christensen - Aké - Alonso