Lets play a game Sup Forums... every dubs choses a peice of clothing a strip, everything after im naked is requests...

lets play a game Sup Forums... every dubs choses a peice of clothing a strip, everything after im naked is requests, ill try and fulfil all of them :)

Panties, lets see dat dere fempen

Reroll

Roll for this

your all faggots

winrar

Shirt, and I swear to god if anyone rolls to remove the stockings I will kill you

Reroll

Rolling for the shirt, don't think I can't see them bitch nips poking through!

re-rolling

Sorry for the hair :( who knows maybe after tonight ill be shaven!

winrar

Roll for shirt

I just started horomones, im starting to get wider in all the right places! Also i have 2 toys, one long one short, you guys may chose which one i punish my tight sissy hole and go balls deep on

Hey can you get the top off???

haha what a cutey butt~ Wish I Could bite it

You rolled dubs, take something off honey

you rolled quints, send nudes
> PLOT TWIST

fucking checked

Heehee i already feel like the sissy slut i am, showing you guys my private parts :3

QUINTS u know what op :)

Since im pretty much naked, you may now start requesting, ill do just about anything, put this on, gag yourself on this etc, i have a cutee white garter belt and a blacl babydoll nighty, and a black and pink once peice lingerie for you guys to choose from

Shave

Tell us where you are from

Show that ass

im from arkansas, anyone nearby is more than welcome to come use me

also giving out my kik later, anyone willing to send toys, clothes, anything etc I will be your toy, follow all your commands to the slightest detail :)

spread eagle on the floor

You anywhere near El Paso? Cabot? That area? Hell, Bebe even?

Put a piece of clothing back on OP. I don't wanna see this tonight.

Well this hairy fuck killed anything remotely resembling a boner

Rerolling for fucking this

sorry :( ill do this threat again later too, But shaven for you, Ive been told im very cute smooth :)

Do it

post feet

i rolled dubs myself, Ill take this chance to shave up for you guys :), if the threads gone by the time im back we can start all over, and do this right!

if dubs kill yourself

So I have a question for you all. Are traps gay? and why is the answer yes

according to closet homosexuals

Rolling for this

Rolling