Im about to get a transgender flatmate (female who thinks shes a male)

Im about to get a transgender flatmate (female who thinks shes a male)
How do i prepare for this absurdity? do any of you have experience with living with these transgender types?

Get them drunk, fuck them, ask if it was gay after.

Just don't let them move in. Problem solved

they're probably a preddy cool dude
he'll be cray as fuck though watch out. make sure they're not lv12 sjw warriors before you say or do anything around them. if they're not then party hard together.

Be a way over the top total bro. Treat this chick like the most manly man's man you've ever met. Locker room smack talk, fuck marry kill, etc. Talk about women in a manner reserved for the tightest of bros in a woman free space. "he" is sure to lose his shit eventually. When "he" does, act like you don't understand because you're bros, and this is how bros talk.... I thought we were bros, bro.

I had one of those. Post op.
Holy shit was that thing a suicide candidate.

Literally cried at every goddamn thing possible.
Fat as hell, and almost passable as a man, just because the fat bloated all the features of humanity off of it, but those eyes and eyelashes.
And the pic I saw of it, she used to be damn beautiful.

It tried to hit on every girl I brought home and cry when rejected, and cried when it creeped out my girls out of the damn apartment. And cried some more when I rejected its kissing attempts.
It cried when the damn green light turned red on it.

IT was a goddamn mess, vaguely in shape of a human.

That is just my experience.
Anyway, have fun

get an mtf like me instead, I could be ur trap waifu

This, followed by this.

I like the way you think...
What if you say something along the lines of ''i fucking hate muslims but i think they have the right idea when it comes to women's rights'' implying gender rolls etc

Show pics

naw, I cam so why would I give freely what I charge people for lol

become a trap OP

While it stays with you, you should decide to be a transgender woman, or a male who at least identifies as a woman, and do the most over the top, absurd, stereotypical womanly things and be way to obnoxious about it. Constantly challenger it that your sexuality is more transgender than it's own sexuality.

Faggots.

Sounds enticing...

actually... that's fucking great. just do it really subtly and then...

Fuck off nigger there are plenty of trap threads already, i need tips and ideas here

Do you know any of "his" political views or groups they belong to?

i assume shes liberal due to most trannys being libs

I've dealt with it before. You just have to pretend they are normal people despite being constantly reminded they have a severe permanent mental illness
Its kind of like working at a nursing home and treating residents with dementia with dignity. Its not always easy but technically its the correct thing to do

Dude. If they wanted to vote Bernie and then voted Hillary and own a Tumblr, fucking run.

more stories like this?

The CORRECT thing to do is get them treatment and not indulge their mental illness, you apathetic degenerate scum.

Fuck her in the asshole queer

Yeah I mean if it was a GOP it would fuck kids in the chruch and claim satan made it do it.

>degenerate

Underage b&

Makes no sense.
Go vote for Bernie again, cucklord.
I'll be sitting here laughing at your retarded constituency make-believe healthcare magically comes from fairy dust.

This.

Ask heshe what they think of Trump. Anonymously or on Facebook or some shit. You could probably use her to salt your food for an entire year.

>not easy
You lost me

shes coming after ur dick

Fuck the stupidity out of her

HAHHA. I have not laughed that uncontrollably on Sup Forums in a long time. lol

I should note i dont actually give a fuck about how she votes... i just want to know what kind of problems i will face etc ive never lived with a mentally ill person before.

tell her/him youre a trump supporter. Hang pictures of him in your space but make it as visible as possible.

People in nursing homes with dementia?

>her dick
oxymoron

>Its not always easy to treat people with dementia with dignity
Don't see the problem

Just try not to think about it and try not to look them in the eyes

If she's an SJW, her voting pattern and beliefs can help you avoid some crazy chick who will meltdown on you when you hold the door for her. I think you should gather as much Intel as possible before letting a possible Antifa faggot live with you. For all you know, if you're a white man, shell decide your death is for the betterment of mankind and kill your ass in your sleep, happy to be jailed for her "martyrdom."

Im allergic to work i dont get payed for.
Marriages, funerals, birthdays... i skip all of them if i can. im not trying to be edgy but all i care about is me and maybe 2 other people. anything outside that small group just doesnt get to me emotionally.

Ooooh.
>"I possess empathy only for myself and a few others. Fuck family and social bonds. I'm a lone wolf."
The edge. So sharp. Many cool. Much hardcore.

>me the fat kid

forgot pic

Treat her like what she is. A chick.

Okay OP here's the situation, there are 3 different type of people who claim to be transgender.
People with Gender Identity Disorder - Actual mental illness where either hormonally or psychologically they feel out of place in their body entirely and have huge dissonance when seeing or using things that accentuate their body. These people are fine once you get past the initial issue if you just avoid talking about their gender without it being expected, most of them hate the next category.

SJW/feminist - Someone who claims to be transgender because it gives them sympathy points and makes them part of the in-group. They will complain about being triggered by their body but then where make up and jewelry to accentuate their body. Similar with men claiming to be transgender but less obvious with clothing. These people are the worst and will bitch and moan about everything if given the chance. Stay away if possible and just avoid confrontation and ignore the bullshit being spouted.

3rd category are the fetishists - often gays and lesbians who just feel like it's easier to just be the other gender because of their sexual orientation or people who want to be transgender because of their fetishes. No real reason for it from a medical or psychological perspective so they can be fine also so long as they don't push their kinks openly, they tend to be weirder in social setting than most normal people I've noticed.

Right. Caring about my wife, sister, nephew, only remaining parent and my friends means I must be fat. It's gotta suck to be an edgelord AND have terribly faulty logic.

I mostly just want to sleep with chicks...im going to go out on a limb and guess this one isnt going to be a looker...i haven't seen her yet.

Yes, I do. Simply put, I don't mind the pronoun thing. Otherwise he's just like any other human. He laughs at my jokes so we're good.

Oh and transgender people often use operations as a "greener than the other side" solution, a huge number of post ops get extremely depressed and suicidal, especially the ones with GID and the social fuck ups that turned to SJW stuff to be in a group (not all SJW trans people are in this group, just the already broken ones).

All 3 sound like work to me, having to emotionally cater to some rando's needs. how do i avoid doing the whole work part of the equation?

ftm often have overactive sex drives and regularly engage in sex with men anyways

you should enjoy your new fuckbuddy

Ignore them like any North-Easterner would or don't let them move in.

Do this. Most of them are still women and super but mad about that kind of shit. Then try and fuck.

Great, so now is your chance to actually befriend a girl.

Im actually contemplating moving out out, why would I even want any room mates to begin with, social interactions drain me. I avoid birthdays and what not, hold a small social circle together of about 3 people, no pets.
why not just move to my own studio or apartment and gain a bunch of energy to spend on enriching myself mentally and physically?
thoughts?

>implying women have any use beyond their hairy axe wound
>especially as a friend

Man. You really are a fucking edgelord. Maybe you're right. I'm struggling to see how you can successfully interact with any human, let alone the wants you want to slide into.

If you are in a position where you can do that without taking too much of a financial hit then fucking do it, it will save you a lot of headaches catering to emotion ridden delusions.

Also comfy pic

The ones* fucking Google.

The top one is me, bottom is OP. Can show my dick for proof

just keep to yourself and don't talk politics or he/she shit and you'll be good.
Trans types are fucked in the head and all they have worth saying is nothing at all.

you may be giving up on lots of anal with a biological girl
Deep, dirty nasty shitdick anal
I'd not leave too quick right away until you see how he/she reacts to "accidentally" walking in on you while you're jerking off

I am and the fantail hit is there but minimal, i have money saved up for the initial costs. i even have a place i chose out and can technically move in, in about half a year.... but im going to have to deal with this mess in the meantime.

The only problem is ill be slightly further away from my friends and i really enjoy being able to walk around the corner and drink a beer with my mates, then crawl back home in to bed no problem.

My statement still stands. If a chick walked up to you, told you you're only good for heavy lifting and car repair and then said "Now come fuck me like your dumb kind always wants to do." Would you? I fucking wouldn't. If I told my wife shit like you just said, I'd still be single.

this was ment for

No, but I have a pretty low sex drive. Combine that with low opinion of women and you can start to paint a picture. Also I've been told by every previous sexual partner that I was the best sex they've had. I'm not much of an ego man but good luck denting this part of it.

I think the other poster rose a good point about potential anal, provided that interests you at all. Also, it is very convenient to have a bed within walking distance of your mates place. If it was me I would still move out, but you should consider giving it a month or so as a trial.

>I think the other poster rose a good point about potential anal, provided that interests you at all

The idea alone makes me sick. i dont want to be involved or even near any anal activity. if thats your thing thats your thing but its just one of those things i have a natural intolerance to...

Well, man, you'd increase your score chances dramatically if you saw women as what they are: Half the population. Are there shitty, gold-diggers, superficial, vapid, basic cunts out there? Sure. That's not the majority, though, man. It couldn't be or mankind would never survive. My wife, for instance, saved herself until me and loves to trash shitty women with me. She reads female hate threads on here and goes "I don't know how any fucking woman could do this shit. I'm starting to get how men start to hate women."

I wasn't just meaning anal, it has been brought up that FTM often have overactive sex drives. I assumed he/she/it isn't post op but if it is there's even less reason to stay.

get her to like you.
fuck her in the ass and tell her thats how boys like it.
its pure win,

I 100% agree with your post. In my current position I likely wouldn't say no to a random proposition, but would definitely say no to a relationship. The kind of girl I want to be with is out there somewhere, it just might take a very long time to find her.

My opinion is a mix of previous experiences and hearing the loudest of the feminist movement. I know it doesn't apply to all women, I just like to pretend it does.

You sound well-reasoned and self-aware. I don't think you really need my advice. Just. Learn to love yourself first and a good woman will notice that and come to you. Don't let all the MRA propaganda turn you off to the biological imperitive. When you're 70 and rich but legacy-less, you'll realize the importance of the imperatives you ignored. Loneliness is not a synonym for Happiness or Fulfillment, friend.

Cheers user, appreciate the goodwill, especially considering how this conversation started. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Same here. I think most anons start out with vitriol, debate and then realize we're both anonymous tards. Have a good life, man, and I hope you find your good woman.

Take the seat off your commode. Kick the bitch out for being a disgusting mess if she pisses on the floor. Laugh maniacally if she masters the lady-hover knowing your forced her to.

>has a pussy

HE

Jesus fucking christ

>ask if "he's" gay.
>put your dick in crazy
>go crazy, say you're a transgender woman
>accuse "him" of rape
>"All men are rapists" - logic working at its finest
>Find new flatmate

whatever it is you should probably charge double for rent

A man can have a kid at 70 you fuckwit. MRA is against marriage not having kids. The rule is get a surrogate so no one can use your kid as a weapon against you