How much do you think you should be earning if you want to have a submissive slave wife who stays at home and does all...

How much do you think you should be earning if you want to have a submissive slave wife who stays at home and does all the cooking and cleaning? Assuming you have no kids. Maybe she could have a part time job if you're not a high-earner...?
I know plenty of women would be into this.

Bumping with more slave wives

prolly need to make about 100k and be better than average in looks and she needs to be about a 6.5, 7 tops, for this realistically to work, assuming you are white (maaaybe white hispanic) and 35-45 and she's 25-30.
source: I have a slave girl and have been learning for years what is required to put a girl in that position. It does take masterful game from the start and if you're not a natural you're not going to get this. After the girl is deeply, I'm talking Alpha Widow level, in love with you, THEN you start introducing the comforts of wealth, as well as requiring (never asking, always demanding) her to start falling into her role.
Its not easy but it can be done. My girl has learned she is lucky to serve me and I can take away that privilege at any moment. Meanwhile she does all cook, clean, and asks what I want her to wear and permission to do things and obviously, receives a dirty face-fucking each night (sex in pussy is for when she has been a very good girl, doesn't get that automatically, and needless to say anal fairly often).

Hmm. I'm not really interested in women younger than myself (I'm 30) and I don't earn anywhere near $100,000 a year. So I can't really provide the "comforts of wealth" but I like how you mostly fuck her ass and not so often fuck her pussy. Fuckin' nice bro.

you can find them on craigslist. Some don't even want money, most of them do though. The ask for about 20k to 200k a year. Some make only stay for a few months only for a 5k.

You should know that nearly all, at least the 3 i've had, do not want any one knowing about them. Only you. So no videos, pictures. Unless you find someone who really has nothing left or loves you.

you want an older MILF slave? that is less demanding, so maybe you can do it with around 75k, since her being older decreases her sexual market value (and she knows it).
At the same time I've found older women fall into the role much easier, but they also keep a deep-down sort of "this is a game I can end anytime", which means more work for you disciplining her. Younger slaves in their naivete don't know what they're doing, get soaking wet with how you're handling them, and aren't actually sure they'll ever get out of the servitude.
Just some stuff I've learned.
Yeah, it's of utmost importance for her to learn her throat and ass are where you jack off, and her pussy is when she has been so good that she deserves a treat.

>Unless you find someone who really has nothing left or loves you.
This makes sense. I don't have a lot of money so I guess this is the only way. For me it's more of a fetish, I'm perfectly willing to split housework. I don't want a literal slave, just a woman who's into slave play.

It all depends upon where you live.

These photos BTW are LARP bullshit. "slave play", not the real deal. Real slaves don't sit around naked all day. In fact real slaves, like my girl, learn that being naked for me is shameful, because she is imperfect and ugly (she's not) and needs to work hard to make me happy to make up for it. I only let her get fully naked when I piss on her or sometimes to slap her around. The rest of the time it's classy lingerie.

I dropped out of college twice so I only earn about 40k a year.

Money is really important I think when it comes to feeling dominant. It would be pretty difficult for me to find a high-paying job without a degree, but I know it's possible.

you're hardcore bro

you need a skill. you can't be dominant without the money, bc in her deep hind-brain she will lever ever feel submissive to a man who doesn't command people bc of money. She wants it more than anything, but she can't if you don't have the financial cock.
This is a general rule to being with in life, and with a slave it's even more important, utmost importance.
Without a degree you better be fuckin great at a particular skill. If thats not going to happen, the slave is not going to happen, altho you can get a girl to LARP it with you if she's in love with you, which is not bad.

yeah, i wish i had known what i know now when i was much younger. (47 now, she's 28)
Women crave submission badly, but only to a man they feel inferior to. It's so simple and so powerful. Even without a slave, apply this knowledge in your regular affairs and you will be rewarded richly.

You should have more money than her, own flat in which you fuck her (of course you can also do it in other places), definitely have to be taller and do know how to touch/slap/beat her.

>How much do you think you should be earning if you want to have a submissive slave wife who stays at home and does all the cooking and cleaning?
Doesn't matter, as long as she feels safe with you she'll stay.

This is great info. How do you think a man can make a woman feel inferior? Other than by having more money

psychology

what's the point?

isn't this being emotionally abusive?
not that I think there's anything wrong with that, just that some cunt could come around and sue you later on if you decide to ditch her for a younger/hotter woman.
Don't want her to feel too entitled now, do you

yeah that just sounds straight up like having a slave. What country are you in buddy? like what ethnicity is this girl? is she your wife?

"emotionaly absuive" is feminist poopy talk. a woman only calls it that when she decides the man has not kept his part of the deal and has become beta to her. A man who remains the Captain and treats her like dirt, and NEVER falters, keeps her respect, and gets her wet when he reminds her of her lower status.

As far as suing you, well, without actual proof of actual violence, that's just silly, aint gonna happen. You probabl don't realize how easy it is to be rough with women and how much they like it bc you've believed feminist poppy-talk--propaganda and pseudo-sociology--all your life.

For it to work she needs to be in love with you, which automatically shows she is lower status. Then you progressively show her your needs are rough, and you require your needs to be met, or you'll move on. (You're not going to truly hurt her, any slapping around shouldn't go beyond an intense couple of minutes, with some exceptions ofc) Other ways are pissing on her, spitting in her face while making love, always making her ask permission for doing various things, regular spankings (not to punish for anything in particular, but just because, just to remind her of her place). And spankings should hurt--none of this oh baby that's hawt shit. If she shows up wearing something you don't like, you remind her she needs to ask permission, and you make her change into what you want. Same with food. Cooked the wrong dinner? Into the trash it goes, hard spanking on the couch, then make her order pizza delivered.

Get creative. One time I had to piss really bad so I took her in the bathroom (lock the door, even tho you're both at home, it re-inforces the feeling she can't escape you), got her to get me hard with her mouth, then sat on the toilet, made her sit on my cock (anal), and pissed in her asshole like that. When done pissing I made her clean the cock and left.

It takes 100% dedication. After a while it becomes second nature.

both of us are white, USA
She knows she is always free to go and I'll never truly hurt her (no blood, ever)

no, gf. I may marry her if she continues to please me, which I've told her

>For it to work she needs to be in love with you, which automatically shows she is lower status. Then you progressively show her your needs are rough, and you require your needs to be met, or you'll move on.
That's perfect, because I've heard "I love you" from girls before and I never felt the same way as them. IDGAF about relationships, I could take them or leave them. But I need things to go my way, or I'm gonna look elsewhere. Being alone doesn't bother me one bit.

thank you for the info.
I don't believe in feminist pseudo psychology but you gotta realize that a lot of us younger guys have to see what they are teaching girls every single day and it makes acting in any dominant way a potential death warrant.
I had a girl I was fucking tell me she liked it rough and when I slapper her around too hard she basically told me she never consented.

In any he said, she said situation us young guys are completely fucked and I won't let a bad slip up like that ever happen again.

Maybe the age gap is a natural precaution... some dumb cunt 20 year old probably wont think twice when a man twice her age tells her what she likes and what she doesn't.

that makes you a chick magnet. chicks know when a man truly doesn't gibe a fuck and when he's faking it.

now if you can show a girl that her servitude makes you deeply satisfied (don't use "happy"), she will be entirely in your hands.

my please

I think the problem with that girl you slapped is, you were never in an agreed master/slave, dom/sub arrangement. you were just a regular couple. your slap scared her, she felt suddenly unsafe. A slave knows she is always safe in her master's hands.

The dom/sub agreement has to be 1) unspoken 2) crystal clear 3) from the start.

I know how bad your generation is indoctrinated in feminist dogma, it's fucking creepy, and sad. But know that many people, incl many women, out there know what horseshit it all is.

pic related. on the left is what white Western women crave (but safely, and not too painfully, and only romantically, never at the hand of a skeazy slimy creep), and on the right is the worst they (generally) have to suffer through, because white men have become so emasculated by the feminist dogma they were told was for their own good.

I love this thread.

>(don't use "happy")
Pay attention, this might be important later.

Thanks buddy, this one's for you. I think she might actually be a real slave. I can't find the source of the pic, but I would have to guess they're both Asian women. Happens all the time over there.

>you were never in an agreed master/slave, dom/sub arrengement

true. She called me "daddy" and "sir" but only in pretend roleplay situations I think. there was never a deeper level to it so I can see where it's all fun and games until it goes just a little bit "too far".

She was actualyl toying with you, trying it out, to see how it felt, and how you responded. if you showed the slightest hesitancy, she knew it, and this is why the thing was doomed. she needed to feel loss of control, but for whatever reason you always re-assured her she had the control and she probably despised you for it , even though she probably couldn't see it at the time. Women hate hate hate men who treat them equally (don't even think about reverently).

For everyone who fantasizes with this, check the Greek movie "Kynondotas", you may enjoy it. It is a bit weird though

wow you made me cringe

I'm not a physically agressive looking guy, I kind of have that frail nerdy look. most women think I'm a beta cuck boy so they feel "safe" but then stop seeing me when they find out I'm actually unironically misogynist.
What can I do to fix this? I feel I can fix that with age.
Dumb feminists crave dominance but they don't want to fully commit.

they WANT to commit. but they CANT with a guy who does not inspire submissiveness. This is due to your status.

You will need to lift. there is no way out of it. I can't stress this enough. And if you're never going to lift, you may as well abandon all desire to have a formal arrangement with a slave, or even a hot sexual and psychological dom/sub relationship.

They stop seeing you bc you don't provide the goods--the wealth, or strength, and dominant self-confidence--to back up the misogyny. They crave a misogynist man, but he HAS TO BE HIGH STATUS.

Read this reply 3 times until it's burned in your mind.

>I know plenty of women would be into this.

Pfff. Sure buddy. Just so you know, for ever 100 men with a given fetish, there's about 1 woman. Good luck.

I would really like to be able to actually pull this off keeping a submissive slave wife. But I've grown up having all that feminists indoctrination and also kinda autistic*. So I would have a long way to go and a lot of work to be able to actually pull this off. OR maybe never. Is it possible to develop this skillet, mindset, etc, with a lot of practice?
Maybe so because for an example. The first girl I slept with I fell in deep love and oneitis and cried when she ended it, the second I fell in love too but not as much, and so on and so forth. The more girls I sleep with less I feel. The last girl that ended a three year long term relationship with me I even actually felt relief and happiness to be free of her.
*Actually it seems like being slightly autistic-like is in some ways helpful when it's like I'm completely ignoring people, or not looking like I'm paying attention, or forgetting things that people said, it's like I'm an asshole.
I tried doing web searches for things to get ideas about how to control your girl but all that turns up is posts about how girls are creeped out when their boyfriend gets controlling. From reading through these posts and following their accounts this it seems that what is going on is the girl wasnt deeply attracted into her boyfriend, or in many cases it's her feminists friends when they find out they actually literally bullied her about having a controlling boyfriend is a major red flag and they force her to end it.
Also one thing I'm working on is trying to build a up a business that I can run from anywhere with an internet connection I think thats important in regards to this topic because having that kind of freedom to be able to move around anywhere can really help be superior in her eyes.

>Also one thing I'm working on is trying to build a up a business that I can run from anywhere with an internet connection I think thats important in regards to this topic because having that kind of freedom to be able to move around anywhere can really help be superior in her eyes.

use this to steal her away from her dumb feminist friends and mold her into the good slave you want her to be.

Ha wouldn't that be funny as soon as I see her make friends with some feminists who are trying to poison her mind I tell her we have to move for to a business opportunity on the other side of the world.
But it takes a lot of time to get a online business that it successful enough to be able to pull something like this stuff off. Sure there are a lot of so called digital nomads but they are like bums and sleep in these crowded hostels. That wouldn't work.

cont.
But I've not been with a girl for awhile since the last one decided to end it. I have been with enough girls now have gotten enough experience to know that that the type of relationship that's being indoctrinated in the west the 'partners' and 'equals' and so on just doesn't work out and is doomed to fail every time. I've seen it myself over and over as soon as the girl thinks she's getting an inch she wants a mile and then more and more, it's over and the relationship is a dead man walking. so I'm taking a break because I know I need time to work to become so much better to be so far out of their league in making money, and lifting weights, and masculine hobbies, and so on.

Your going to say all that and not even put up any pictures?

bump

ok this one is hot
any more?

Sure