I-i-i-it wasn't his fault Swansea are just too shit, can't wait till they get relegated

>i-i-i-it wasn't his fault Swansea are just too shit, can't wait till they get relegated
Has a fanbase ever been as comprehensively BTFO as those smug faggots over at the mlels?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/bob-bradley-to-take-over-at-swansea-city.2035699/page-15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MLS is a joke though.

MLS is a joke though.

>you now remember Bob Bradley

These

i got it so wrong about the new guy
i was literally telling everyone that they were crazy hiring dummett and how he would 100% take them down because he had no experience

paul dummett probably would have taken them down but luckily he plays for Newcastle

I will actually apologize to my welsh friends.

I knew the PL was too big a step up for him. He's a decent manager but he's not PL level.

Combo of PL being above his level and the UK media were too much for him. He should go back to Ligue 2

Whenever I hear Americans talk about footy I piss myself laughing, it sounds too unnatural.

I'm sure you're proud of yourself.

Kek

wtf

This. I have absolutely no problem with him being American. But whenever he opens his mouth and starts talking in his American accent, I instantly disregard everything he says.

>i rate zidane

ill just leave this here: forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/bob-bradley-to-take-over-at-swansea-city.2035699/page-15

But mls is a fucking joke

yawn desu.

conveniently left out is that they bought 3 new players immediately plugging the holes in the lineup.

had they trusted bradley he'd be a genius. but they didn't, so any literally who could fill in and reap the rewards.

>American accent

You mean proper English? British accents sound fucking retarded lol

Brad Bobley is a terrible name desu

Protip: When you speak "proper English" you pronounce words like "herb" as "herb" you don't pronounce them "erb". Presumably you drop the aitch because you don't pronounce it in Spanish. Spanish being your national language I suppose I can forgive you.

Yes, you're right, I'm just on my way to the mosque now for prayers.

brits criticizing anyone about soccer after they lost to >dentists is always funny