Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.fr/#fr/en/Alsace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can only see more problems here.

fixed that for you, polish teacher

Named the countries

r8

change hill people with GREATER SAVOY

Who the fuck are those guys next to Switzerland?

Franco-Provencal i guess

It's a meme ethnicty like the Occitans, give (((them))) 20 more years and they will create a new ethnicty

>Applesauce
what?

Francoprovençal is a language.

Also please stop calling it francoprovençal, it should be called romand or arpitan. Francoprovençal is a old term, it was named this way because the language looks and sounds like a mix between french and occitan. Because of the Felibrige in the 19th century, everybody described occitan as provençal.
And I'm aware that occitan isn't a language, just a language family.

do the french identify more strongly with their regional ethnicity or their overall french national ethnicity?

It depends. Some people like the basques, corsicans and bretons really care a lot about that, some (but a minority) to the point of wanting independance. The western occitans a bit too.
Most of the rest consider themselves french and at the same time their regional identity.

Then there's some people who really doesn't care and just identify themselves as french.
Or people like me who are born from like an alsatian and a charentais and then raised in Provence, and then doesn't feel any sense of belonging other than of France...

give Luxembourg as well

It sounds like 'Alsasce' to my unrefined anglo ears

Come on, only the A is different.

>Occitans
>Catalans
>Arpitans
>Flemish
>Ethnic groups

HA!

ok for corsicans who are basically italians, bretons who are celts, alsatians and lorrains(who aren't included for some reason) who are kind of germanic, and basques who are literally aliens, but the rest?

>translate.google.fr/#fr/en/Alsace
listen to it
Sounds nothing like applesauce

I see. thanks

don't fix whats not broken =3

just throw the brownies out

FREE OCCITANIA

For the few of the cucks we are who care about national and ethnic identity, I'd say the second

when are the krauts gonna retake alsace and how long do you think it'll take for you guys to take it back again

It's sad how politicians could not even accept a region named Occitanie.

It's a meme region whose name is based on an actual tiny region called languedoc

This tiny region was itself called Marquisat of Gothie or Septimanie before btw

>Midi-Pyrenées
>Pays de la Loire
>Centre
>Hauts-de-France
>Nord-Pas-de-Calais
>PACA
>Fucking Bourgogne-Franche-Comté

Oh please, tell me more about meme regions. A good chunk of modern day Occitanie was part of Guyenne and the reasons why politicians didn't want to accept Occitanie was certainly not because they're geography nerds.
Occitanie is arguably one of the few regions that make sense.

>Occitanie is arguably one of the few regions that make sense.

Nope

Pic related is France divised according to Gaulish Tribes/Confederations

>Gaulish Tribes/Confederations
Seriously?

>Centre

Why not just dividing us? I want my free Touraine

nationality obviously, you will pretty much never hear a french person introducing himself as coming from some region when he's abroad uh

regional identity is the strongest in France when driving a car. first thing you look at when a driver is too slow or shit you look where he's from and insult him accordingly.

>regional identity is the strongest in France when driving a car. first thing you look at when a driver is too slow or shit you look where he's from and insult him accordingly.
That's so very true. Fuck the parisians coming down there.

Al z'ass

he just took a map of larger language families, nothing related to "ethnicity"

hence the Catalan, Flander and Arpitan zones

>Dizal'ch Breizh
yeah, that will last more than 5 months /s

fucking Bordelais
fucking Parisiens

I'd like to see them try

fuck off Toulouse

Literally sounds just like Applesauce

considering that 70% of their "army" is out of service, I'd say it'll take a while for them to take it again