Hey Sup Forumsros I need help. Just got dumped. Try to cheer me up

Hey Sup Forumsros I need help. Just got dumped. Try to cheer me up

At least you had someone

You'll be fine OP. Go watch your favorite movie or something

could be worse, she could have taken half your shit

i rolled a spliff for u

Drink some warm milk, talk it out with a friend. You have more than s/o. You aren't them. Go do some shit you like. Don't think you are overreacting. Have a good day, go do something for your self. :)

now you can be with better people.

If it makes you feel better, the guy she dumped you for is probably better looking, doesn't fawn all over her so less like a rash, is probably in great shape too!

Drink coffee

You'll need a drink, or a dozen. Don't restrain yourself. Just make sure you bounce back.

Try knives.

Fuck man, I'm sorry. Those are some rough feels and I wish you luck. Keep your chin up though, it'll get better. You are allowed two days to mope, then you can man the fuck up and deal with it like the rest of the world. Until then, maybe a big chocolate milkshake with whipped cream and chocolate syrup

Man, op here. Fucking amazing replies.

This shit sounds good

You're a retard.

So are you

If it makes you feel any better I've never even kissed a girl and I'm 22. I don't think I'm ugly either dice some still hang around me but I'm either working or going to school to make it somehere in life. Feels bad man

I mean for starters you did not on best in a 2 dollar roller. Then you are using a self rolled ciggerett, they burn super fast. And finally the ratio of weed to tabacoo is also trash

i don't need much weed to get high.

OP poison her grass

Just remember that there's always someone else who's even better.