OFFICIAL HUDDERSFIELD TOWN v NEWCASTLE UNITED MATCH THREAD

Because you have nothing better to do with your evening and you don't have BT Sport. The Magpies will go 5 points clear with a win while a Terriers victory sees them close the gap on Brighton to 3 points after their 3-0 bumming by Nottingham Forest earlier today.

On Sky Sports 1 now. Kick-off at 5:30pm.

'udders: Ward; Smith, Schindler, Hefele, Lowe; Mooy, Billing; van La Parra, Brown, Kachunga; Wells.
>Subs: Coleman, Hudson, Hogg, Cranie, Payne, Lolley, Quaner.

Nuevocastillo: Darlow; Anita, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett; Atsu, Colback, Shelvey, Ritchie; Diame; Murphy.
>Subs: Elliot, Yedlin, Gamez, Hanley, Gouffran, Perez, Gayle.

Go Udders

Howay the lads
>Inb4 we lose

You now remember that Chancel Mbemba exists.

Can Newcastle make another promotion rival shit their pants for the second time in a week ?

PENAL

I fancy >us much more against promotion rivals this season than clubs at the bottom

Refball

Fuck sake.

That toon feel: champo edition

Tfw next season we could have Shelvey + Tielemans/Coric

kek
K E K
Enjoy the playoffs dogfuckers

Game over

HHAHAAHAHAH
HOLY SHIT
NICE ONE

> Cameras picking up Murphys scream

>resting your first team midweek just so you can get raped by Newcastle

kek

Is Daryl Murphy any good, Ive only ever seen him play for Ireland where he's been fairly useless but he always seems to score in the championship

This is gonna end 4-0.

He's good for this level

I'd say he's better than Mitrovoic because he just has a better understanding of the game, he also has a really powerful shot on him and has a decent little bit of acceleration on him for a targetman.

He's shite, in his entire career he's been good in the Championship for like 2 seasons.

A Newcastle fan was rude to me, will one of you apologise for him?

no

>"yorkshire grit"

What did he say?

sorry pet lamb

JonJo you nonce

>This team thought they'd get promoted
K E K

fucking kek

GAYLE
A
Y
L