How come Ice- T is the only rapper that admits his songs are fictitious and just for entertainment?

How come Ice- T is the only rapper that admits his songs are fictitious and just for entertainment?

Why is Ice- t the only rapper that admits to not being a real gangster?

It's kinda funny how hardly any rappers ever come out and admit they aren't gangsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdMIj1vMjYA
youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How come Ice- T is the only rapper that admits his songs are fictitious and just for entertainment?
married a white woman

Ice-T is a throwback from when rappers where legit street guys, not Israeli controlled puppets. That's why.

cos he was 'very inspired' by schoolly d who was a real g and everyone could see that
besides ice t was a bit of a g back in the day

as far as i know, ice t never claimed to be in a gang. people only get mad when you start lying about sets and whatnot

Ice-T was in the military and shit. He's real about it.

That's why he never mentioned being in bloods or crips.

He didn't want people to kill each other over his music and he didn't actually have a gang affiliation.

that's what i mean, he doesn't front really
plus he's not stupid enough to implicate himself on a record

The only correct answer is that he actually made it in mainstream TV and Hollywood so PR recommended he toned that aspect of himself down

Explain ice cube?

bullshit. he's 100% real about his past. He grew up in upper-middle class neighborhoods in NJ and LA.

He 100 percent admits he wasn't actually a gangster.

Kinda funny how I think he is the only rapper to ever do that.

now Ice Cube and everyone else from NWA other than Eazy were studio gangsters

Straight Outta Compton the movie. You couldn't ask for a more toned down, producer scrutinized retelling of that area at that time. He maintains the "gangsta" image enough for marketability but he will never highlight anything truly reprehensible. Same for Dre.

Why not though?

Do you think they will maybe admit it on their death beds?

even eazy wasn't all that, he sold weed and that was it.

Because they won't look like heroes if they highlight things like Dre beating the shit out of a woman at a party, so they will conveniently gloss over it like they did in the movie. There's probably plenty of other things too

I read that he acted a lot different when the cameras weren't on him.

I read that some interviewers said he was well spoken and polite but when the interview started and the cameras were on eazy e started trying to seem ignant and ghetto.

It's kind of amazing that after all these years that nobody close to Dr Dre or Ice Cube has ever got really pissed off at them about something and tried to expose them as fake gangsters.

You would think of they years something like that would happen.

He was mostly playing a character on the albums, his personality was extremely exaggerated. Especially his first solo album

Yeah but as I said...

People interviewed him claimed he act polite and well spoken but started saying words like "bitches" when the camera was rolling.

I am unsure if this is actually true or not or a false claim.

There are really powerful/evil people behind Dr. Dre.

Like Eazy being extorted by the JDL?
Yeah, they somehow forgot to include that?

bullshit. Eazy was the realest one in the group by far. And wow, guess who wound up dead.

what about eazy e?

Dead from gay sex. So hardcore.

Gangster type rapper are basically pro wrestlers. They play a character and maintain an illusion but in reality they probably had a pretty safe upbringing and the worst thing they ever got involved in was a street fighting or nicking a radio. A few of them really did live the lifestyle, I know Eazy-E was actually dealing drugs and shit when he was like 13. Ice Cube was pretty sheltered and I think Dre was too. So they just come on and play their characters with super exaggerated stories based on anecdotes they heard from friends of friends and nobody really wants to break the illusion because it's more fun that way.

Please. More like murdered by JH.

Keep shilling though

Is there anyone who claims to be hard and is actually hard?

Rap disses are basically grown men macking mean songs about each other.

It's kind of similar to primary school bullying really.

Other than Viper of course

Danny Dyer.

50cent used to carry some clout as a crack dealer and brawler on the streets of queens as a young man.

DJ Quik doesn't "claim to be hard" and mostly stays away from violent content but he was absolutely a Piru Crips member in his youth.

21 Savage is probably up to some evil shit since he's into a form of Vodun/Vodoo that requires blood sacrifices. This is becoming popular among street gangs nowadays in Atlanta, Miami, Cali and elsewhere, especially those with closer connections to cartels

*Piru Blood, re: DJ Quik, had a brain fart

Puff Daddy is a bootyboy but his father is rumored to be connected to organized crime, and there's long been speculation that Bad Boy Records was both funded by and used as a front/washer for one of the larger east coast narcotics smuggling outfits (BMF - black mafia family)

Cool C

He used to be a bank robber. People that used to do fucked up shit like that dont like other people knowing.

Wait I thought Ice T said he was a crip?

>BMF

yeah, no. The rest is more or less accurate. (but you know that)

cash money records is basically a front for birdman's brother being a heroin kingpin. his other brother took the fall and is now serving 300 years in prison

If you want an accurate portrayal of those incidents, watch the defiant ones. They interview dre, cube, and dee Barnes about the beating.

If you want a completely fabricated bullshit accounting please do watch that (((HBO))) horseshit.

The shills otb are fucking shameless.

Someone should take care of birdman

>tyler the creator
>eminem

Its pretty obvious that Tyler and em don't really murderrape hookers and jack off with barbed wire , its obviously part of their goofy personas and characters they play in their music. If you need someone to outright tell you they don't do the ridiculous shit in their songs then you are an easily mislead retard.

you don't come up out of queensbridge without getting a little grimey

50 cent was a pretty notorious coke dealer back in the day before his career took wind.

e.g. Lake

You'd be surprised by how many pro-athletes and rappers maintain gang connections and even continue to "do work" even after becoming multi-millionaires. Zach Randolf of the Kings is in the news again and there's more to it than just this latest bust.

what other genres apart from rap and black metal consist of criminals?

the jazz scene up until the 70s had quite a few "unstable characters". Miles, Mingus, many others.

plenty of other genres with pedophiles. Didn't some screamo-emo faggot get busted for babyfucking a few years ago? Also Gary Glitter and many others I assume

Depends on if you count drug addicts as criminals.

No one ever took guys like that seriously. Nice strawman.

Corporate major labels. The biggest criminals in the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdMIj1vMjYA
hope this helps.

MC Ren was a crip

For like a week yeah.

ICE-T has actually killed people, like 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ

He also hates cops and would gladly see them dead but loves playing cops on TV.

All of them, its as glorious as being a fat rat that scurries onto a suburban families table when theyre having dinner.

They're trying to sell a power fantasy to their audience. Telling people it's bullshit kind of goes against that. Ice-T is also, supposedly, against violence and gangs, so he likely has more of a reason to speak out and make sure dumb kids aren't taking his words to heart.

The guy from Lost prophets is doing life for babyfucking.

Ice T is a hustler. He has been able to completely sell himself without ever actually "selling out". He's a smart guy.

Japanese Hardcore

Yes, Ian 'MEGALOLZ' Watkins.

How about these fine, upstanding young men?

>hanatarash
>"hardcore"
always adorable to see a 15 year old who just discovered what japanoise is

no

X-Raided, he even recorded a couple of albums while in prison.

Nobody's thought Dre was in a gang since Real Muthaphukkin Gs, probably earlier.
>dying from AIDS means homsexuality or murder
Figures this thread is filled with retards.

I think Snoop Dogg was first.
He and his bodyguard killed some thug in self defense and they had to explain in court that the music was just the fantasies of someone living in a gang neighborhood.

Reddit spacing. You have to go back.

best svu

Hanatarash and artists like him are goobers