Im 19 no hs dipolma no job 0$ to my name how do i turn my life around and become successful

Im 19 no hs dipolma no job 0$ to my name how do i turn my life around and become successful

Thinking about sellin weed but i dont wanna be another nigga p.s im black

first jump off the freedom tower

Bump

Sounds like you better wait till the next hurricane and head on down. Like a typical nigger, you won't amount to shit.

Best bet is to just dive head first into a fire.

1. befriend a successful white man
2. don't do typical hiphop culture monkey shit around him
3. speak in english, not ebuonics/ghettospeak
4. listen to what he says and does in life
5. copy that
6. ?????
7. PROFIT!

Why u so racist dawg lmao who hurt u

you have internet access, you have a device to be online and on Sup Forums, your doing just fine to me

My tax dollars hurt me. Eat a dick you faggot.

I quit being a lazy fuck at 19 got a job and built something for myself. Do the same you illiterate fuck. Stop being a piece of shit hood nigger "being real" and learn a trade. Start at the bottom being the bitch and pay attention, do what you're told, don't argue. I've worked with plenty of hard working middle class blacks, you aren't there yet, you're a nigger still. Once you decide you don't want to be a nigget anymore you might just be better than your worthless father or your mooch mother.

Go to a technical college and pick up a trade
>a good electrician can make really good money

>Waste 2-4 years to gain 2$ an hour

Just get a trade job and stick with it, all things worth having are hard work.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF NIGGER JOSH

I'm a year younger than you, 3 a levels, 12 GCSEs, and going to university in September.

Stop being a nigger and either get an education (if you don't want to shine shoes for 50p an hour) or get a job

Study for your GED. It won't be easy. Get that done and you're already better than all the scum.in your neighborhood. Remember, anger is the easiest emotion to express, don't let education or difficult tasks get you angry. Accomplish and move on.

When did i say i was gonna be homeless or someting

FIRST Of all, dont fucking post pictures of women, that look like my ex gf, or ill stab you befor.

This

i can see why she left you. shes probably getting her melanin receptors activated right now by superior BBC.

Post tits

What kind of trade though? I was thinking of water treatment plant operator

If your family is poor apply for fasfa/tag and go to community College, you'll be able to do your classes and have $1,000-3,000 leftover to spend on whatever

No shes into aryan men. Only blond bimbos like BBC

you're a waste of air, just kill yourself you pathetic useless shit

>Thinking about sellin weed but i dont wanna be another nigga p.s im black
>...another nigga
>black
Aw, sheeit, son, too late

Study for GED and pass test, you can't get anywhere without it, dumbass should just finished highschool.
Secondly, Go to your local jobcore. either take up welding or trucking. Welding is better but trucking is more chill. also some jobcores have GED programs so they might help you. Go to an orientation and they'll give you a counselor and tell you everything you need to do.

^^^
this is probably your best bet. Jobcore is free tradeschool and theyll even house you and feed you. Welding is probably the best trade they offer but cnc is also pretty cool. trucking is just if you wanna make money fast.

>highscool drop out
>no skills
>drug dealer
too late you're already a nigger.

I cant see myself driving a bigass truck nigga dem joints huge but welding sounds cool n jobcore where i live is like a prison im gonna just get my ged than try to get into a tradr school

you don't have to enroll in the jobcore in your town,once you've spoken to the councilor you can choose other ones, even ones out of state.

I like your asian

What color is your pussy meat?

Join the Army you dumbass.

No not the Marines, they will make you worse off after you leave. No one wants to hire a jarhead.

You're not gonna amount to nothing unless you work for it, find out what you want then find out how to get it. rinse and repeat.

>no one wants to hire a jarhead

Don't listen to this dumbass, if you want to join the military just stay in it and you'll be able to retire at like 40

>Im 19 no hs dipolma no job 0$ to my name how do i turn my life around and become successful
No problem
>Thinking about sellin weed but i dont wanna be another nigga
there are always options
>p.s im black

Fucking Nigger you need to start with this first. OK so you are pretty screwed.

How are you with athletics?
There is always the military, assuming you haven't Nigged and therefore have a criminal record.

Beyond that, get invloved in construction and work your ass off. If someone sees you work hard they may take the time and teach you to become a operator for one of the larger vehicles. Pay is good, even when none union.

hes not wrong, I used to be a recruiter for a staffing agency, we basically threw out 90 percent of jarhead apps, some clients even requested to send them vets in general.

*not to send them vets in general
phone posting is pain.

get a union labor job no hs diploma needed 22hr to start nigger