Let's get this trending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKkwt_cb8ZU
youtu.be/7ICjou3_eHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sayyyyy NIGGER!

Nigger

its this nigger ALEX doing this shit

Excuse my down syndrome for just two seconds but, what did the jew do? I keep seeing his neckbeard all over, especially recently.

he called alex a stupid nigger on live stream while playing pubg

I'll tell you this much, a week from now he'll still be a multimillionaire and you'll still be a broke nigger.

He was playing pubg and called somebody a nigger. The media is all pissed off about it. The faggot that made firewatch said that he is going to false dmca any video of his that has their "game" in it.

Did he apologize if so he's a nigger if not ill respect him a little

Fun thing about that is, he literally can't because their website allows people to use footage from their game and does not give any conditions lol

youtube.com/watch?v=YKkwt_cb8ZU
around 0:06

I dont watch him either

Who is "Alex" and is he an actual nigger? Cause if he IS one that aint cool, but if he isn't actually black then I dont see what the problem is here

according to the super serious rollingstone.com tabloid, one of his firewatch videos has already been taken down. not sure if Kjelltler took it down himself or not

HEY LOOK.... IT'S THAT NIGGER GUY!!!

I guess you hate Keemstar now.

NIGGER GUY NIGGER GUY NIGGER GUY NIGGER GUY NIGGER GUY NIGGER GUY
NIGGER GUY NIGGER GUY NIGGER GUY NIGGER GUY NIGGER GUY NIGGER GUY

Why does the media lose their goddamn minds when this dude says the N word while playing vidya? Aren't black people getting shot during traffic stops?

it has to be catchier than #niggergate you moron, how about...

#nomorenigger

the media has clearly never been on xbox live

What's a "Keemstar"? And is it a bad thing to have one?

see

this
I used to yell nigger like no tomorrow when I played Halo2

The hero we deserve.

he fucked your mom

youtu.be/7ICjou3_eHo

keemstar get off my Sup Forums

>says nigger on live stream
>comes out with apology video
>gets 5 mil+
>makes money off of ads
>walks away keking all the way to the

to the?

Well they can, companies do it all the time because YouTube automatically sides with the person filing the complaint. the person can then challenge the dmca and/or sue for misuse.

>danger zone

niggers

Nigger zone

Nigger nigger

just type nigger you not a child fag. N word just sounds so fucking stupid

nigger nigger chicken dinner

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Nigger. There, I said it and I feel dirty. Happy now?

Nigger

my ancestors are smiling at me Imperial can you say the same?

Damn elves, I bet they had something to do with this

let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll

yes thank you

yes

No, they stole my nigger.

nigga stole my bike

This thread got retarded in less than a niggasecond

What is niggergate?

>What is NiggerGate?
Niggergate is the title of the controversy of PewDiePie using a racial slur (specifically the word "nigger") against one of his opponents in a game of PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds.

#jewdiedie

lol, he nigger slipped because he's spent too much time here on Sup Forums

YES!!! TOPKEK!

Can somebody please photoshop a picture of pewdiepies face on Randy Marsh's body from the Nigger Guy episode??

On Sup Forums

Not the best work but here you go

It's perfect

A. No one cares that some faggot on YouTube said nigger

B. Stop adding -gate to everything. It's silly.

That's what people are all up in arms about?

Really?

THAT?

Some dude saying nigger in the heat of the moment on a multiplayer game?

Have people never played online games? I get called a nigger like 10 times a fucking day.

You are such a niggerfag.
The jews probably pegs you right through your anus and you love it, being a jew loving faggot.
The nigger and sandnigger take turn raping gf while you watch. You take delight in how you aren't being a racist by stereotyping them while asking for forgiviness of your ancestors crimes.

user, kys.

So niggers can say nigger all day that's ok.. white guy from a non slave owning country molested by muslim migrants and bombarded with terror attacks says nigger on a video game and the media cant contain themselves fuck these fucking niggers im so sick of this shit and the people who actually give a fuck about a word so tired of this cuck planet.. go into a black neighborhood tell me a better word then fucking niggers to describe what you see

> go into a black neighborhood tell me a better word then fucking niggers to describe what you see
Chimps

Kek