School to ban skinny jeans because fat girls can't wear them

cnn.com/2016/05/19/health/nc-skinny-jeans-ban-proposed-trnd/index.html

>The school district's dress code, known as #Policy8520, proposes a restriction on "leggings, 'skinny jeans' or other excessively tight-fitting pants unless covered by a top or dress to the appropriate length," that length being one that "cover[s] the posterior area in its entirety."

>It's not an outright ban, but if you want to wear tight pants, its clear they need to be definitively under something.

>New Hanover County School Board Vice Chair Jeannette Nichols told WECT the policy was suggested in part because "bigger girls" were being bullied for wearing tight clothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/19/health/nc-skinny-jeans-ban-proposed-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. Leggings are degenerate.

JUST

The fatties are ruining everything!

Your existence is degenerate nigger

> American women wearing tight pants

Yeah I can see how this is a bad idea

>1 off
Niggers love leggings, skinny jeans and other such degenerate attire, what are you talking about?

Got it, Achmed

Our education system is fucked. It pumps massive amounts of Pro-Canadian propaganda and Anti-American propaganda its pretty much North Korea tier. Not to mention entire mandatory Multiculturalism courses. I'm not surprised they're doing shit this fucking stupid, hopefully it might cause women to wear less degenerate and sexually explicit clothing.

Why don't they just ban fat girls

>niggers love clothes so it's degenerate

Get naked cuck boy

Keep staring at the sartorial Jew, goy

Went to College in this County in NC, Can confirm, Asses for days..

That's just putting words in his mouth. He made it clear niggers love sexually explicit/revealing clothing, not just clothing in general.

It's just dress code, nothing to do with fatties

Why would you make stuff up and then give a link proving yourself wrong?

>because fat people got bullied for wearing....

No you got bullied because you fat. You fat piece of fucking fat shit. Eat less run more, fucking lard ass. You tub of fucking human goop. You fucking blubber tier shit stain. You fucking monster of un-used sugars and extra rolls. You're a fucking literal waste of skin and energy.

Piss off. I fucking LOVED seeing all those q.t. late-teen tight asses in tight pants. They wanna ban it because of a few eye-sores? What kind of fucking world are we in?

All schools should have Uniforms anyways. The best schools mostly do these days but they are private. Seriously, public school kids are the reason we score so low in education when compared to the cucks in Europe.

Read the article retard.

>they think this will make the bullying stop

Yes, projecting what was most likely a hand full of "bullying" cases to the entire world, and then banning a style of clothing because OF the "victims" of bullying will certainly solve the problem.

How can people be so fucking stupid?

>being allowed to wear jeans at school full stop.
>being allowed to wear anything but designated school uniform
degenerate as fuck m8

>because fat girls can't wear them

I must have missed that part, it sounds like a moral decency policy which I agree with - skinny jeans and leggings are degenerate.

Holy shit, none of you retards even read the article. Just went along with OP because you're stupid as shit.

FIRST POST BEST POST

So unhealthy people are being rewarded for being unhealthy by getting whatever the fuck they want?

What has this world become?

The blame goes on OP because I'm not clicking on that shit

your fault for getting mad at me

There aren't any skinny girls left in america

Wait? you had to take multiculturalism courses?
wew
that must suck m8, glad i lived in a rural town

>I must have missed that part

>the policy was suggested in part because "bigger girls" were being bullied for wearing tight clothing.

Fat girls who tried to wear skinny jeans were bullied by the other girls (and rightfully so). Because of this they feel it is easier to ban skinny jeans rather than deal with the bullying epidemic directly.

This desu. Its just old-school moralism veiled under social justice.

>We must stop our daughters from dressing like whores
>We must stop our children from bullying the well-fed ones
Which one is more acceptable in realm of Weedman?

>inb4 baggy clothing is mandatory

Schools should have uniforms. I went to a high school without uniforms and it made many students miserable. Kids would dress like degenerates. I'll be sending my children to private schools for this reason.

liberal retards have become fucking NUNS. How more stupid can this shit get. Everything fought in the 60s and 70s means shit now.

Because denim jeans are revealing? Are you going to ban outlines of the human body Achmed? Fucking incel

They should be banned regardless. School is a place for learning, not showing off your buttocks. School prescribed slacks and pullovers for men, skirts over the knee for women. Problem solved.

I completely agree. I went to a catholic highschool with uniforms and had very few of the problems my public-school peers complain about.

Every school in Australia is like this, I never realized it was a thing overseas.

Not in highschool anymore, i dont care

but if i was, id be very butthurt about this. they should just ban fat girls from wearing them. In fact they should just ban fat girls from going to school at all

>School is a place for learning, not showing off your buttocks
Is there a reason not to go full burka then?

>Are you going to ban outlines of the human body
No, but if cucks like you need to stare at women in public to see their figures then it might be for the best.

Faggot

*straight men

>they should just ban fat girls from wearing them.
no need realy, thats why social pressure is a thing, to correct such behaviours

I'm just going to approach the woman wearing nazgul armor set from lords of the ring and maybe when I convince her to come to my apartment I can see what her facial figure looks like before I decide if I want to continue since being able to see a woman's face in public is degenerate

Yes, you fucking germancucked piece of shit. You still have to be able to differentiate your students. That and outside of your horrible country most westerners don't wish to assimilate to muslim culture. I'll take Christianity over any other serious religious device.

>School bans A grades because dumb students can't get them

Good
Now all they need to do is ban leggings and shorts that go higher than mid-thigh and degeneracy can be fully routed out
But user! How will I manage to attract a boy so I can spread my cunt open and get railed at the tender age of 15?

We know you're eager to introduce sharia, Hans, but this one is too easy.

Burkas are a foreign cultural concept, skirts past the knee and trouser aren't.

The meme of inactive people slouching around in "active-ware" because "it's comfy" needs to end. Have some dignity and stop dressing like a slob.

Stop thinking with your dick you obviously underage faggot.

OPPRESSION! PATRIARCHY! MUH VAGINA!!!

That's good, we need more shit like that affecting normal woman, this is the only way to redpill them.

>School to ban skinny jeans because people REALLY REALLY don't want to see fat girls wear them anymore
They're doing god's work!

Fat girls can wear skinny jeans. I see them. They TRY to.

It's fucking disgusting. More muffin top than a bakery. Yeesh

Regardless, all jeans put on fat chicks turn to skinny jeans

You literally want to ban woman from showing their bodies in public because of your sexual emergencies you fucking retard

wat

>You literally want to ban woman from showing their bodies in public
Strawman more kiddo

>ten years ago schools banned slutty clothes because it was "immoral"
>now they ban it because fat girls can't get in on the sluttiness

What kind of retarded country am I living in?

Can we just ban fat people from school (And life in general)?

>sexual emergencies
What the fuck is a sexual emergency? Is that like Bobbit type shit?

Its not the idea of leggings themselves thats sad, its the principal of pandering to fatasses
This is like banning steak because babies cant chew it

wowzers, i hope that's shopped

I doubt it had much to do with fatties not being able to wear them. Also, this is definitely a yoga pants thing, not for jeans.

I'm talking about those black yoga pants are that 80% see through when she bends over. And of course they don't wear panties underneath.

I wish these were a thing when I was in HS. Sad day though for sure.

>wants to ban woman from wearing denim jeans because he can see the outline of their butts
>isn't a degenerate creep

OK

>now they ban it because fat girls can't get in on the sluttiness
Nothing changed, they just mask the real reasons because degeneracy is widely accepted. Based NC leading the fight

t. Muhammad

So now fat girls will get bullied for being too fat and getting skinny jeans banned

Brava

lmao

Oh I was hoping they had done that to stop degenerate teen girls getting any sluttier but nope, just fat girls got a bit upset

This.

I've never met a girl dressed in leggings who wasn't a slut.

see

Good slugging mcsmugglefucksters have rights too, kay?

>New Hanover County School Board Vice Chair Jeannette Nichols told WECT the policy was suggested in part because "bigger girls" were being bullied for wearing tight clothing.

Omg, the school board at that school is fucking retarded. The landwhales aren't just being bullied for wearing tight clothing, they are simply being bullied because they are fat tubs of lard. I'm for bullying landwhales because maybe it'll motivate them to work out and do something about their fat problem instead of picking up the fucking fork. If they need to barf too to shed some pounds, then so be it. It will also teach them fat shaming is very real, and they will never, not in a million years ever be accepted for being a fucking fat fuck. And if they are banning skinny jeans, then they should ban leggings too because God knows lard ass landwhales look terrible in those too, even though they think "everyone can pull off the yoga legging look."

damn women like these really deserved to get raped the most harshest way possible lmao wtf

/thread

Leggins are not pants, they are for gym not street, if your girl wear them outside gym she is a slut.

honestly this

get the fuck out of here rabbis. you will push your degenerate shit on white Christendom no more

wut, just tell the fatties to wear one size too small. Voila, skinny jeans for the lardass of any size.

but these are the best desu

fpbp

I'm not a mudslime faggot, but Jesus, this slutty clothing trend is degenerate. This kind of bullshit is why the mudslimes make women dress in burqas and hijabs and shit.

I had enough trouble with random wood in high school. Can you imagine how bad it must be now with girls wearing skin tight pants and leggings that show off their snatch.

I never got why burgers got to have mufty day every day

>tfw grew up in Britain
>tfw went sixth form
>girls dress like OLs (Some of them)

Hot stuff desu, won't get that shit in China

This shit is commonplace too.
What must have been a freshman in college was wearing a white top that was the closest thing to transparent you could get. Could see every inch of her tits.
This was in Tempe though, a degeneracy mecca, I was visiting friends for the weekend (I graduated from ASU).

>Want to ban skinny jeans at your school, because you think they're too revealing.
>Can't outright ban them because that'll cause a scene and drag feminists in, making you look like the bad guys.
>Instead, make up some bullshit about how it's unfair for overweight girls.
>Jeans are banned and you are seen as a noble person fighting for fat rights.

Clever

It could be that they wanted to ban these sluts from wearing their yoga pants anyway but were worried about 'muh, rights, oppressing womnynz"

Maybe they figured no one could challenge rule to stop 'bullying'.

More of her here.

This chick really is a dumb slut. And a "Suicide Girl Model"...

If your girl's FB/IG bio says "for booking information call:" ...you're gettin fucked.

The only public schools that have uniforms are the ones in shitty areas. This is because they can't have the kids wearing their gang colors. Source: I went to school in the hood.

You see worse on TV. She's covering the important bits so I really dont see the problem.

I liked it better like in Britain with no uniform but formal wears for sixth form

This is just the school pre-empting the sjw bullshit by adopting their own arguments.

>This is like banning steak because babies cant chew it
holy fuck, this is the first appropriate analogy I've read on Sup Forums in ages. and people say Canadians are shitposters

We've come full circle.

This could have been easily solved if they just made uniforms mandatory.

>b-but muh freedom of expression!

You're supposed to go to school to learn (though considering the state of public school systems that seems to be a moot point), not to model clothing. Give me one good reason that doesn't involve a personal reason for why students shouldn't wear uniforms.

Why would I click on an article that's not archived. Now please explain more how you're not the retard in this situation again.

Fuck's sake when I was a kid they banned sports team logos and baseball hats because of gang violence. What the fuck is happening

Can confirm. Live in a town with a bunch of fuckin Mexicans and even at schools WITHOUT uniforms, can't wear solid red or blue shirts.

Like fuck you man I'm white, I don't shoot people over what color shirt they are wearing, and I don't associate with people who do, so I'll wear whatever I want. I'm not stupid enough to fuck up my own neighborhood over colors and shit, I have real shit going on. Typical Mexicans ruining shit for everyone else because they can't just assimilate.

TEACHER: are you wearing skinny jeans?
GIRL: where you looking at my butt?
*teacher never brings it up again*

>cnn.com/2016/05/19/health/nc-skinny-jeans-ban-proposed-trnd/index.html
Sup uncw or cfcc bro

Hardly appropriate.
A baby hasn't had the chance to eat foods or solids.
A fatty has let themselves go through an unhealthy lifestyle.
One is a choice
the other is not