Current year

>current year
>still smoking flower

whats its like to be an unwashed peasant?

I can grow flower but shatter seems like something I burn my house down making

TMellow and chill.

What's it like to turn a glorious flower into an expensive and wasteful narcotic?

smoking only goop turns people into snobs with max tolerance

pretty web m, I vape my flower to keep a low tolerance and not rape my lungs. How does it feel coating your lungs in 700 degree oil for your high?

this

Whoever dabbed this wasted a good 1/4 to 1/3 of the entire rip...
garbage smokers dont know shit these days.

Is that smoking or vaporizing?

Why not both?

>smoking so much that it literally becomes unhealthy
o-okay. I guess you drink soylent instead of enjoying the taste and experience of real food, too, right?

They need max tolerance so that they become unaffected and unaware that they are intoxicated while using a blow torch just to get high.

>Doesn't know the difference between dabs and shatter

I can't handle dabs so I just smoke flowers right now, im considering getting a vaporizer because i heard you can use the spent flower for firecrackers and other edibles

Too much THC for the CBD to balance out . Have fun with nigger brain

There's a new, safe alternative called Solventless. It uses a heat press. Search #solventless on Instagram for images and video. It's a much better method.

Current year still using titanium nail. Get glass and do low temp dabs

Doesn't know that any form of wax is a dab including shatter.

Fair point but it clearly isnt shatter they are smoking

id disagree with you there, warm shatter up a bit and it becomes pliable

I don't take smoking that seriously. I got low tolerance and want the act to resemble smoking weed and not something like in that webm. I never eat edibles/smoke hash either. Just a little bud on most days.

Dabs make me extremely depressed if I do them for more than 3-4 days in a row. So I still smoke flower daily and will do the occasional dab as a treat, like yesterday during football Sunday. Haven't bought erl in months though. Having on hand is just a recipe for me to get sad af for no reason. And to skyrocket my tolerance for no reason.

I guess you're right

not even hot too, body temp and it starts bending

hahaha, the stoner thinks he's above less serious stoners. Fucking queer. xD

hahaha, the stoner thinks he's above less serious stoners. xD

Meh, I can perfectly high with just plain bud. I see no need to spend even more money on concentrates because I don't need it. But it's fun to do with a couple buddies every now and then.

I'm this low-tolerance-poster. Someone said in another Sup Forums thread which just 404'd that hand rolled spliffs burn too fast. I rolled a new spliff but this time added some ground raspberry leaves to the mix, and my hand rolled spliff burned at perfect speed, nice and slow. It also tasted better. But that thread 404'd, so I never got to say that there are herbs that burn slow that help make one's joints/spliffs burn slower.

I always prefer some really good bud over shatter or other crackhead shit. Dont get me wrong, I have a dab rig, bought and smoked plenty of shatter and have an ounce of it on hand(for making edibles). I just dont like how long it takes to get the rig out, find the propane torch and heat that thing up before taking a dab. Shit just makes me too tired, its not like Im getting uncontrollably high, the shit just makes my body so tired and I feel like a lethargic piece of crap all day. inb4 "you need a sativa bro" for me, its all the same. weed is weed they both get me baked.

I prefer to just pack a nice fat bowl in the morning and smoke on it through the day. grabbing it and taking a hit takes 15 seconds. getting out the dab rig and taking a dab is a few minute process.

>Implying I don't have a vape pen for concentrate on the go
>Implying I'm not roasting fat kief spiked bowls on a volcano
Whatever my dewd

I'll take that ounce of shatter off your hands if it's too much of a hassle

>Vape flower to keep a low tolerance
Clearly you're vaping wrong fam

>current year
>still smoking

ftfy

>Unaware and unaffected
>to get high
Pick one phamileo

>Thinks he's being condescending while basically saying
>"doesn't know the difference between squares and rectangles"

Or you end up hoarding it
I have probably 3/4 to 5/6 of an lb in abv I need to use
If you have a constant supply there's no reason to use the abv
You save it JIC for edibles

Porcelain?

I use flower to press rosin, and I enjoy a vape every once in a while. But i mostly hit the oil.

I like bubble hash. I eat an edible and when it starts kicking in a smoke a bowl of hash. Pretty much the same effect and I won't burn my house doen making either.

nah, I use it to make edibles with. its extremely simple to do, wont stink up your house and you know the potency of your edibles. Dispensary edibles are a fucking racket. average 10mg edible(weak as fuck by the way, I'll eat 10 and be ok) cost is $2.50. with a $20 gram of shatter I can make the potency equivalent of $200 worth of dispensary edibles.