Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

I know right. How dare people hate others for their political or sky wizard views.

Unless they lean right and they a christ fags then its ok to round them up and kill them.

Do you not have anything fucking better to do than constantly re-post this shit day after day?

that's HARAM

Fuck off cuck go back to neoagaf

And this is coming from someone who loves and accepts the faggots. But seriously fuck off with your sjw agenda cuck

Just stop posting this

>dude and a dog making out
>so the guy stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. kiss her mouth!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "This man and dog love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop the guy came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, whats up with all these beastiphobic people? literally grow the fuck up!

you post the same thread every day at least every hour it isn't funny nor will it ever be funny.
gtfo

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
OP IS A FAG

the world would be a better place without op

>>The bus cheered
LITERALLY A BUS CHEERED STORY
I love seeing these in the wild, fucking precious!

I keep seeing this dumbass tumblr shit everytime I get on here why the heckin is that?

look at this faggot. just look at him. this is who we allow to roam the streets, vote, and even hold hands on a bus with a fellow faggot.
we are doomed.

Op you need to stop sniffing cum 24/7.
Its really really really gay.

a normal human being or animal has to be able to reproduce, as this is how species can survive

If one animal is not interested or able to survive it is flawed

therefore faggots are flawed and it could be considered as some kind of discapacity or mental illines.

Prove me wrong
>you can't

the bus cheered

>The bus cheered

This is where the story lost all credibility. Privileged faggot has clearly never been on public transportation.

I consider faggots nasty as fuck, keep that shit in your home, people who aren't mentally retarded like fags are don't wanna see you doing this shit.

>everyone on the bus cheered

>dude and a kid making out
>so the guy stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. kiss her mouth!"
>And I said to the kid "This man and kid love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop the guy came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks

Seriously, whats up with all these pedophobic people? literally grow the fuck up!

>hates gays because gays can't have more gay kids for him to hate

And how is letting these "flawed" animals do whatever they want hurting humanity? Two flawed non-reproducing humans getting together sounds like a win to me in the long run :)

faggots have gone as far as they could, politically. faggotry is totally socially acceptable now, children regualrly seen at fag pride parades.
the only way it can go now is...BACK.
And trust me, we'll be waiting for you fairies with clenched fists. It will be beautiful.

Then we're going to dismantle everything you've won. No more gay "marriage", for starters.

what are consenting adults

Saw this thread yesterday but ok

Go back to Tumbler you nigger scum

The woman was right. Homos need to go back to the closet. It's disgusting.

Liberal retard!z

First we'll let the muzzgroids send you BACK TO THE CLOSET or if you won't go, kill you off. then we'll kill off the muzzgroids. then it will truly be a paradise.

>1 dude suck off another dude
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. suck his cock!"
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks

Actually there are parts of the group dynamic that gays can do better then others. This means that they serve a purpose for the whole.
Mad that your bf kicked you out I see. Faggot

Im not hating on gay animals, I'm telling you they are sick, flawed or mentally ill
And you can't prove me wrong on that

>be me
>be in class
>kid says he likes pink
>someone says he doesn't should be like that
>I satdn up
>with a look of clear determination I stare at him and clench my fists
>I tell him to shut the fuck up
>class is silent
>I sit back down

i'm tired of this unjustice, bros.

You're the equivalent of someone saying YOU KNOW SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU RIGHT

everybody fucking knows

are you that desperate to be right about something? holy shit

I didn't mean to post this picture it's just something my friend put on my phone for a laugh or two.

I bet you sucked his cock afterwords in the lockerroom

Sexuality is a social construct. We are all bisexual

so you agree that gayness is an illines too? great!

maybe we should find a cure, flawed beings deserve to be normal too

Libfags

>literally a 'then the whole bus clapped' story
Are you joking, or?

What's wrong with people who try to force their beliefs on others, especially children against their parents will?
I don't for a second believe your story, but even if I did why does that make you a hero? Who gives a fuck if they're gay, who gives a fuck if some lady doesn't want their kid to see it?
Grow the fuck up and let people live their lives however they see fit you degenerate.
And before you assume, no I don't have an issue with gays and I don't have an issue with people who are against gays. Why? Because they can live their lives how they see fit, it's none of my buisness.

Seriously, get this through your head.
Also next time make up a story that doesn't make you come out looking like jesus, it may be slightly more believable.

>being this homophobic
Explain yourselves

That's ridiculous, especially in this day and age. what happened to you that you have so much hate built up? did daddy touch you when you were little?

Lmao look at this cool cat, someone dox this nerd

personally, i have nothing against the gay people
but i kinda miss the times when they weren't so much in-your-face about it
and when they were actually making some good music

>then the three of us got a hotel and had 10 hours of hot gay sex. I feel bad for the maids. The end.

being so autistic that can't tell more than half the people is memeing or trolling

im proud of you son

kys faggot

I really hope that one day I get to see you homophobes naked, against the wall, so I can personally put a fucking bullet in each of you. All of you are disgusting human beings that believe barbaric things. I am absolutely euphoric that homophobes are a dying race.

I really hope that one day I get to see you faggots naked, against the wall, so I can personally put a fucking bullet in each of you. All of you are disgusting human beings that believe ungodly things. I am absolutely euphoric that faggots are a dying race.

Might be hard for you to do that with your nigger boyfriend's cock in your mouth. In fact how are you managing to post with it in there?

kek dis bread gay

so I can fap to you*

kek

>Mom was being a bigit but not actively going after anyone
>You bother her for wrong think instead of minding your own business
>Act like a hero on Sup Forums
I'm a faggot and this seems cringey to me.

Equates homosexuality to beastiality... sigh

y'all posting in a gay thread yo

you lost me at,"the bus cheered"
Moon landing and literally gay

>2 dudes holding hands
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm getting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks and tries to shake my hand
>Punch him in the face and say "Don't touch me, faggot"
>No homo

Seriously, what's up with all these grateful homosex people trying to touch us and give us aids? Literally grow the fuck up!

I know right. its no one elses business if my horse and i want to fuck.

but we dont take it out in public!

I can't really believe that this board is crowded by newfaggy users to this extent. Why the actual fuck are you guys falling in this copypasta? It's not even that old.

OH LOOK, the fag is gonna cry, you should grow up you nig-nog "booo-hooo muh and people that likes to get sticks up their ass feelings", NO ONES GIVES A SHIT. KYS YOU FAG LOVER

i salute you good sir

GUYS THIS IS FUCKING COPY PASTA FROM A MONTH AGO CAN YOU NOT WASTE YOUR FUCKING LIFE ARGUING WITH A FAGGOT? THANKS GUYS.

Go back to tumblr cuck.

Stale pasta.
Sage in all fields.