Walk into your room see her and she says:

Walk into your room see her and she says:

"Hey user Im a dreamer and im scared of getting deported by drumpf!! Can i hide out here with you?"

What do?

I deport her.

you have to go back

Obviously console her innocent chest plates, then ravage her and get her a green card as leverage for more sex

this man right here knows whats up.

This was fun last year but now it's kinda cringe seeing the repeated memes and buzzwords
>t.Pseudointellectual trump voter who reads one book every two/three months

Ride her bareback yelling MAGA MAGA MAGA then call ICE to get her bean dip ass deported.

shes really desperate user, she wants to stay in america bad

report her to the Gestapo

Do all the degenerate sexual things i can think of. Maybe impregnate.

After taking all her money and dignity Call ICE at 7.5 months to deport so she can't get back in time to have baby here.

Come through

Yeah uh huh

Except as soon as she becomes legal, she starts fucking Chad, Tyrone, Muhammad, and Lo Ping behind your back. You'd be a joke to your friends and your wallet would be getting cucked.

Deport her.

hey user im out here protesting for the dreamers, i heard you helped my friend guadalupe beanerez......thats hot, wanna come back to my place and get some drinks?

Knock her out and call ICE

Don't be delusional, if you're the alpha she won't cheat, don't project your insecurities in others negro

who cares, dump as much jizz on those tittes, take all the pics and vids and then when she splits dump em all for degenrates like us to jerk off to.

/thread

Call ICE

>THOT DETECTED
deport that bitch

GTFO bitch I'm doing science.

OP she needs to go

but why?

If you go through the trouble of getting her a green card, that implies you're either marrying her or she's the world's best fuck. She's most likely, after cheating, would divorce you and take half your shit as well.

>she'd most likely*

pre nup, shes an illegal she cant complain you hold all the cards.

I dont know her, report for break and enter, could be a ploy to get others in my house and steal shit.

Side note: I would do the same to a person of any colour I didn't know.

So fuck off back to the real world and ask more important questions, like 'why am I wasting my life?' and 'who is your daddy and what does he do?'.

If she's in my room then no problem, Trump can't deport people from England

That wouldn't change the fact that you still spent a fortune, legalizing her. As well as her fucking other guys.

call ICE immediately. have the illegal scum wetback deported
fuck these ugly spics

Trump can't do shit in Canada. so sure, I have a spare mattress anyways.
Clothing space might be an issue.