I really wish i had a gf

i really wish i had a gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
youtube.com/watch?v=o-55NcqeP_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you post this faggy shit one more time you're gonna regret it

You can have one, but she's not going to be attractive.

So you have to make up your mind, be with the girl you don't find attractive, or stop complaining.

Can't have it both ways.

So you keep saying.
Do you think moping about on Sup Forums will win you any?
You should go to Florida. Then you could say, "I really wish I had a roof," and then maybe you'd get some sympathy.
Asshole.

i'll definitely post it again
not true, i couldn't get with a girl i don't find attractive.

Get a fucking job retard and you'll get one

you can't just wish for it and expect anything to happen

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Stop being a whiney bitch and just do it faggot

GF

Good looking

Choose one

Then you get a gf and realize, shit I never wanted one of these

>Do you think moping about on Sup Forums will win you any?
nope

and i want to die but not in a painful way, like in a hurricane
i've had a job for ~5 years
i know. nothing i can ever do will make it happen.

i’m cursed forever to sleep on a twin sized mattress in somebody’s attic or basement my whole life
never graduating up in size to add another

quads of truth. sounds like you gave up before you even began. enjoy dying alone

Its the King of the North! who happened to eat too many pies!

Lose some weight you fat neckbeard and you'll get one

it's not a question of if but when
i didn't say good looking
that wouldn't happen. what'd happen is that i'd worship her and treat her right and eventually kill myself when she abandoned me for a better option, because there is always a better option than me.
i've known i'd die alone without ever having being loved for a fucking decade at least.
i'm so sick of game of thrones references

He doesn't really want one. He just wants wants to feel sorry for himself.

i really fucking want a gf.

KEK

How old are you jesus fuck you goddamn man child

No, you wish you had a fantasy girl friend who you found attractive and loves you just the way you are despite all your flaws.

There are some girls like that and I've found that they're usually the kind who aren't going to win a beauty pageant, nor will they pass for the girl next door types. Even average looking girls get a lot of attention from guys, and you have to work for their affection every fucking day, to the point where after a few years you wonder if it's even worth it anymore.

If that's your plan, go for it, but most guys who are willing to work for it don't complain about it on /b.

i really wish you would stop posting this thread

almost 27

should really pull an chester bennington

Just go out and say fuck it and strike up conversations with girls. Shit i met my current gf on a cruise and now we have been dating for almost 2 years. Just dint be a sped and you should be fine. Some girls like chubby guys.

>No, you wish you had a fantasy girl friend who you found attractive and loves you just the way you are despite all your flaws.
yeah true
looks like neither of us will get what we want huh

>looks like neither of us will get what we want huh

top kek

Get yourself in shape, kit fattington

>i’m cursed forever to sleep on a twin sized mattress in somebody’s attic or basement my whole life never graduating up in size to add another

I can believe that. So stop posting, and deal with it.

>that wouldn't happen. what'd happen is that i'd worship her and treat her right and eventually kill myself when she abandoned me for a better option, because there is always a better option than me.

Good gods! You sound like Red Dwarf's Rimmer in the game "Better than Life."
You know, there are all sorts of ways you can kill yourself: financially, socially, biologically.... Let's start with socially. As long as you post here, you have a connection to others. Stop. KYS socially and just pull the power plug.

I thought you died

i'm sorry.

You just quoted twin size mattress by the front bottoms.
You're a faggot

>not allowed to quote stuff that resonates with me

>i'm so sick of game of thrones references
at least it's not another tyrion joke, i'm sure you get a lot of those

The gmornin why haven't you killed yourself guy is even more of a faggot at night

>This

Shut up joSEF

1. It doesn't resonate with you because the song goes "She hopes im cursed forever to sleep on a...." and the she is his ex girlfriend. So by extension you would have to have had someone depressed enough to touch your cock.
2. You just posted that shit trying to sound deep, but now that I called you out on you stealing it you try and play it off. You're a double faggot.

so why do you find it so hard to get a girlfriend? what's your biggest flaw?

I can do it too.
sometimes I feel like I
>can't wake up

No you need Alex Jones.

He goes on Sup Forums for a pity party

>and i want to die but not in a painful way, like in a hurricane
youtube.com/watch?v=o-55NcqeP_c

>1. It doesn't resonate with you because the song goes "She hopes im cursed forever to sleep on a...." and the she is his ex girlfriend. So by extension you would have to have had someone depressed enough to touch your cock.
you don't need to have an ex gf to realize that you're cursed forever to sleep on a twin size mattress, if anything i'm more cursed
>2. You just posted that shit trying to sound deep, but now that I called you out on you stealing it you try and play it off. You're a double faggot.
i didn't steal shit retard, people talk in quotes all the time. i never denied it was them, did you think that MAYBE I USED THE EXACT FUCKING WORDING BECAUSE I THOUGHT MAYBE SOMEONE WOULD RECOGNIZE IT

turns out someone did, and he's a fucking blithering fucktard cunt.

yeah you're right user, you should just end it.

if you want peacefully take a shit ton of meds, pain killers or something similar.

and you're a beta cuck complaining about muh muh muh nogf on Sup Forums. I'd fucking pipe you down irl faggot.

Hah don't worry. The older you get, the more pussy ya get. Then eventually you realize pussy is pussy and you have to manage with the person attached to it. The you realizes you yourself are attached to the pussy. But I tell you true, when you find a natural born cocksucker, you'll never give that up, she a keeper

Is this the bluepill process at work?

the fuck are you on about? i'm blackpilled as hell

Why the fuck do people take pictures like this? Like someone candidly snapped a photo of you looking like a moping autist, when you're really the one taking the picture.

>Hurr derr lemme take a couple
>selfies not looking at my
>phone, that'll make good pic

what's up with
the
random new lines
>is it because he doesn't
>understand greentext

Lose weight, get an expensive haircut/ well fitting stylish wardrobe. Rhinoplasty. Not. That. Fucking. Hard.
Seek therapy. Fag.