What can you assume about her based on this picture? Each comment gets a new picture

What can you assume about her based on this picture? Each comment gets a new picture.

She washes and reuses tampons...

Fucks on first date

She drinks to a point where she no longer has any self-respect.

She'll suck your dick behind a dumpster

She's drunk

She is a drunk

Her tits don't look as good out of the bra as she wants everyone to think they do

She has very poor taste in sparkling wine

This thread will not produce win.

hope tits are coming soon

regardless of any negative things you can say about her shes remarkably pretty. that must be annoying.

She'll marry a redneck factory worker and all her fb friends will think "poor dude has no idea how many dicks his wife has taken"

no win. here's the imgur album:

imgur.com/a/ktlte

I've been saying that a lot lately.Or you are much more attractive with your clothes on.

carrying new iphone that already has cracked screen which she doesnt have money to fix

I know her lol, here's a picture not in that imgur album

She will do things that she regrets, have friends that lose the plot, but end up being a good mother to a single daughter and warn her about people like the friends she used to know.

Word

She looks like the typical single mother who palms her kids off on anybody just so she can doll herself up and get wrecked off her tits on wine and vodka with her other single mom friends, all the while her relationship with her children are as broken as the condom that conceived them. She spends her days posting on facebook of how much she loves her kids and how good of a mom she is and sends a ridiculous amount of requests from Farmville and Candy Crush. Regularly hooks up with any guy who shows a modicum of interest only to realize they have no intention of being together afterwards because her kids are half nigger. She then spends half a day posting on facebook about how men are pigs but quickly dolls herself up again for a night with the girls only for it to end with her being fucked behind a nightclub by several men with half a kebab smeared on her face.

What do i win?

She loves it in the ass.