Wahh a plane hit the building some people died in New York ablooobloo

>Wahh a plane hit the building some people died in New York ablooobloo

It was 16 years ago, get over it you burger faggots. Why do you keep going on about it constantly as if it's the worst tragedy to happen in the world and change everything?

You soft cocks need to grow up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cedjryDXgxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it hadn't happened, what excuse would you use to display your autism?

Yeah it's cool. Nobody mentioned it to me in person today, I work with the general public. It gets blown out on the media and with moments of silence at sporting events or whatever but it's not actually a huge deal to everybody. I mean it sucked but most people are over it.

Shit bait. This post is the only time I've heard it mentioned all day.

I'm convinced op is a sandfag

happy 911
youtu.be/cedjryDXgxU

Not over it. Not even a little bit. Pray every day for a nuke to hit Mecca at the height of the Haij. Then we can tell them to "Get over it."

>planes hit the building
you mean c4 was denoted by bush.

kek

I know right 16 years is such a long time when you're only 13.

this was funnier than it should have been.

if you want revenge, kill the US government you brainless fuck

>abloo bloo

What the fuck does that mean

KYS fucktard

turmps the worst thing to happen to america

You fuckin idiot it's not about the people that died, it's about politics, a lot of things changed because of that and still change. Fuckin U.S won that game and it seems like they still win, i mean, look at syria and ISIS. Wake up now and don't wait a whole decade

I would like to wish everyone on Sup Forums a happy 9/11.

If Germany is still ashamed of being Nazis we can be mad as hell about the sand niggers who took down our buildings

That's all people like u can say, you don't even want to think about it. You found a target you can hate and use it to justify your animalistic behaviour but we both now that you're nothing but a angry little rat

Saudi Arabia sucks.

>Comparing WWII to fucking 9/11

Yep looks like I was right. You yank cunts are just soft cocks.

>ahurpaderpa everything bad that happens to America by foreigners is America's fault

Sand niggers remind us every day as to how badly we need to exterminate every last one of them.

>everything bad that happens to America

Give me another example, faggot

Of what retard?

Your the cunt throwing shit, mate. You can't get a softer cock than that.

Thats how the Israelis want you to think. Dont forget to send your tax dollars to our greatest ally!

Try telling a libtard that. They could be on their knees praying to Allah and they would still think it was their fault. Liberals are the most cuked up faggots on the planet. Allowing themselves to gets walked on by a culture belonging to the 7th century. how fucking embarrassing is that?

Dude, this is an emergency, you should immediately jump out off the nearest window

I hear a racist fag crying. All the libtard propaganda like those feminazis worked well on you. Funny how media can control your irrelevant minds that easy

It literally was the worst terror attack in humen hustory

You jump off a roof you inbred mutant, You jump OUT of a window.

You have an extremely twisted view if liberals. You've spent too much time on the internet and now you equate liberals to a mentally ill social justice warrior.

Don't do that. You're being just as neurotic as a she. Just on the other end of the spectrum.

I'm just amazed at the ego burgers have to compare their couple of buildings/planes and some people dying to a fucking world war. I will gladly keep throwing shit on you butthurt Americans who don't care about what happens in the rest of the world.