This is why I hate everyone

This is why I hate everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0mT4iTCS9Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because your penis is smaller than your thumb?

Jesus if Ben pissed at everyone too if I had a "button" thumb

Yeah, nasty fingernails can kill your social life. Stop biting them for real Sup Forumsro.

You and me both.we are mother nature's greatest joke

Makes sense

I would too, if I've gotten this much fat in my body, fucked up fingers/fingernails and a micro-penis.

Lose some weight you fat fuck

Yes
What
The whole nail is gone thats the mutant that replaced it
Do you believe in God

....you dropped the last bite of a "pig-in-a-blanket" on your dirty floor right after a home haircut?

It wouldn't matter thanks for the advice though

Lol'd

descent reason

I hate everybody because of this!

get a proper thumb you freak!!

I love everyone

polarity nigga

i'm missing the joke here anons

how does it feel knowing that even after you lose weight, you're going to be left with enormous amounts of loose skin?

bc she seems to have a small vag

No, it's because you're weak of character. Many people don't punish others for their own insecurities.

you should only hate your mom. shes the dumb bitch responsible for letting thimble dick genes proliferate.

am i rite or amirite

Because of a picture you saved from another thread?

"Big hands I know you're the one"

is that herpes all up ontop of it?

Except for yourself.

How big erect? I'm a fat neet with 5" and slightly larger than a quarter and still landed a 9/10

>Implying i want to lose weight.

No, i don't have any STI's

I love myself most of all

I chortled

Did you find the love of your life the day you won the Powerball lottery?

Why? It's not their fault. And take care of your nails you nasty shrimp dicked faggot.

>Implying i want to lose weight.

>Implying anyone cares about whatever you decide to do

Hopefully you dontt and your mopey ass is gone sooner

No seriously lose the weight you'll get what you lost through that 5 inches of of fat and gain another 1-2 inches.

Not true....I was 250....went to 170 and had no skin like that, and it was all cardio

That guy was probably closer to 400

You literally implied I would lose weight. Kek

Nope, I'm pretty poor and living off dwindling savings from when i had a good job. Probably gonna get a job before the end of the month so we can actually start a life together. She actually told me she loved me before we ever fooled around and continues to do so.

Oh! So she told you she loved you before she saw your dick. That doesnt make your point at all. Beware, my friend - pic related.

Ass shot? I'd fuck

Now that I know what you mean, no, that's my foreskin. It was cut like that.

I don't know. There aren't any really big stretch marks. Plus, I've seen close to 400lb naked. Looks like 300 tops. Needs a full body/side shot to really see the fat distribution (is it all belly fat or is it more spread out?)

Except I wasn't making any point? Hahaha you're incel aren't you? Maybe if you tried developing your social skills, quit being afraid of failure, quit coming off as a desperate spaz, quit expecting a soul mate from every attractive girl and tried putting yourself out there you wouldn't be such a miserable cunt. I'm happy, she loves me and I love her and no picture you post on fucking Sup Forums of all places will bring me down to your level.

I'm around 270 I think. It's all spread out. I actually love it.

One of my fetishes is guys in ties, heh.

Holy shit that's hot, would love to fuck the shit out of you

Yeah, looks like your guess is pretty close. Maybe a few pounds more (assuming you got the thighs to match).

Those seem like pretty identifiable ear lobes to me.

Actually Caucasian men inherit their genitals from their mothers father, not their own father.

Yes please!

I do. Absolute bearmode and I wouldn't change for anything.

Did I hit a nerve?
I hope you are right about your wife and wish you good luck.

I would love to see more of that sexy tummy

i have 5 cm tiny micro penis too why god chosen us?

There is no god. Maybe if you had half a dick you'd be more in touch with reality.

t. 12 years old edgy kid

Shave every threedays and you'll love yourself again.

That's because he lose weight too fast. By-pass or pills, people need to lose weight at a small speed to give their skin the chance to recover properly.

>Out of touch with reality

I would love to suck that cock as i grab that cute ass of yours, looks yummy

How would you have struck a nerve? Your post was just retarded. Btw all of that is solid advice and thank you, but we've only been going out maybe a month and a half.

Thanks

One more

Looks like Natasha Peyré, or excuse me, Elena Belle...

can you even fap??

Suck on your balls and feel you grow in my mouth. Maybe get a hand to play with your ass too.

Shit yeah I can.

Sounds good

what the fuck, lose some weight.
How the fuck can you NOT want to lose weight at that size?
Your dick would probably look bigger if it wasn't encased by fat.

that really sucks man, its basically like been born a man without a penis

Who's fault is it? Mine? For being born such a weird autistic fuck with parents to match? Who sit around the house to this day listening to youtube preachers and top 10 lists on youtube of health promoting shit while still being obese talking about conspiracy theories and shit

I lost 150+ lbs when I was 16 got pretty skinny lost my virginity did everything I thought I had to do to become normal still never was cool or happy or fit in or stopped being a fucking spaz and eventually gave up again and reverted back to hamplanet mode

Melania is so pissed.

Whatevuh, whatevuh, it's my hot body, i do what i want!

That's a weird penis.

Just buy a big plastic 'truck' (Code for useless 4x4) and get fat like all the rest

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0mT4iTCS9Vc

That your big toe?

sceenshots or it didn't happen. Post her picture 9/10 I don't believe it.

kys deformed animal

Fucking lol'd