dagbladet.no/2016/05/19/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/44281312/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ceI2D8VJms
dagbladet.no/2016/05/19/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/44281312/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT WAS ONLY MISUNDERSTANDING

DELET THIS

Its Russia you dips

Oh well, Sweden reaps what it sows by taking the muds in. Goodnight Swedistan.

this if anything

Or it could be the CIA or Mossad trying to make you think it's the Russians.

The only accident is the country of Sweden.

DEATH DEATH DEATH

the rabbit hole is deeper than it seems

nuke sweden please

Do you have a link that isn't written in Dyslexish?

Or it could be Soros trying to make you think its the CIA trying to make you think its the Russians trying to make you think its the CIA.

Fears that it recognized hybrid war against Sweden
It began with the 332 meter high Häglaredsmasten collapsed Sunday. The last day, Sweden has experienced radar breakdown and breakdown in emergency services and railways.

- This scenario is consistent with what we know of hybrid warfare, which has emerged since the Crimean crisis in 2014, says professor of intelligence analysis, Wilhelm Agrell to Aftonbladet . He refers to a number of startling recent events that have set important communications in Sweden out of play. • Earlier in May took unauthorized into a building at a smaller telecommunications mast in Tranemo and cut a part of a fiber-optic cable, which led to major problems for the rescue service. • Sunday collapsed the 332 meter high Häglaredsmasten outside Borås. The case is being investigated as sabotage. • Last night was the alarm system to SOS alarm put out of action, so no one who called the emergency number could be heard. • Today, Aviation Authority affected by radar breakdowns , which meant that all aircraft near Stockholm and Gothenburg were forced on ground. Total had 113 aircraft set, according to Svenska Dagbladet . • At the same time lay the Swedish railway ticketing down for an unknown reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ceI2D8VJms

Jesus, you really can't make this shit up

crisis Meeting
Totally up at highest political fear the many events could have a connection. - If there is a context, it is considerably more serious than this is simply events that happen to occur simultaneously. We must ask ourselves, says Infrastructure Minister Anna Johansson (S) till Aftonbladet. She says she will hold an immediate emergency meeting after air traffic was paralyzed in sweden's two largest cities. Allan Widman, chairman of the Armed Services Committee in the Swedish Parliament is concerned: - it has happened so much that we need to ask whether there is a pattern in this. There is reason to investigate it. The incidents have in common that they may entail serious consequences for society, says Widman to Aftonbladet. Interior Minister Anders Ygeman also commented sabotage against telecommunications systems when he visited the Gomorron Sweden SVT early today, before aviation and rail traffic was affected. - It could be anything from boy pranks to a foreign power, but it is important not to speculate but to let the police do their job, said Ygeman.

That's freaky. If those events are connected, they sound too complex to be muslims. The idea of foreign powers messing with Sweden is pretty terrifying.
I hope this could at the very least help Swedes rediscover their self-preservation instinct.

I hate Swedes so fucking much.

She'd probably say the same shit if the Attack happened on Swedish soil. Fucking brainwashed cucks.

Don't associate me with her pls

Sorry bro, I hate the Swedish left is what I mean. I feel sorry that you have to share a nation with them.

This, I feel bad for real Swedes, I fear they have yet to see what horrors lie ahead. Norway you guys better be prepared before their bullshit spills into your land.

>too complex to be muslims

I don't think it would be that difficult for them, though I doubt they're responsible.

A foreign power also seems unlikely, perhaps someone has something against the telecom company? A disgruntled employee maybe.

Could be anyone or anything.

>accidents
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Muslims killed 3000+ people
>BUT MUSLIMS R THE REEL VICTIMS U SHULD FEEL BAD 4 DEM
People like this should be on a kill list. Can't we spring Breivik out, yet?

I hate swedes too. They are cucked up beyond all recognition. It makes me sad and angry how they fuck up their own country and people.
FUCK YOU SWEDEN!

Yeah, I know. Norway is fucked too

My guess would be the Russians wanna see what the Swedes got.

This smells of Russians lol

Either ISIS got super smart since yesterday, or it's the Russians

Yeah this is most likely it

>please just vote nato for fucks sake Sweden

>Sweden will be cleansed of kebab and absorbed into the Russian Orthodox Empire in your lifetime

Feels alright

This just in!

>Swedish men standing by with hot oil massages and handjobs for tired Islamists after a long day of shitting Sweden.

If you blame the russian, they win.

>dagbladet.no/2016/05/19/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/44281312/

Soooo they're essentially going to blame Russia and use this to put even more military presence on their border BUT IT'S JUST FOR DEFENSE GOY!!!

Our nations literally are like a bunch of fucking chimping out women acting like a baboon in an argument telling Russia to go ahead and hit them knowing damn well they're going to call the police and ruin their lives if they do.

>Based Russian restraint

>use this to put even more military presence on their border

what? Sweden has such a NOTORIOUSLY well regulated border don't you know? Who are you even reffering to? Sweden isn't even in Nato

Monitoring this for high possibility of Happenings.

>Sweden falls to guerilla warfare
>starts European race war
>have physics degree so manage to talk my way into a position in weapons development or something so don't have to leave the UK to fight
>Swedish refugees stream across Europe
>have to open my door to Frida (pic related) whose family was killed in the uprising
>come home from a hard day designing missiles to a plate of meatballs and a smal princess cake lovingly made from rations
>"Tack så mycket for helping me, Mr. British Man..."
>make love slowly in the firelight because we have blackouts to save fuel and fall asleep on the rug in front of the roaring flames

Tear down all the fucking phone towers you like over there. I can't wait.

This is weird. Haven't seen anything about this in the Finnish news, save for a mention that flights to Sweden are delayed due to Stockholm's aerial space locked down due to technical difficulties in radar equipment.

Some user did actually mention a Swedish arsonist (Ulf Borgström) who had a bone to pick with telecommunications and apparently got released from the jail just recently. He could be a likely suspect... except if it's gonna be that obvious, I'm not sure why he wouldn't be caught already.

If it's the Russians, I'd be curious to know why they chose Sweden rather than us. We're closer to them than Sweden is, and we've got more Russians than them.

>If it's the Russians, I'd be curious to know why they chose Sweden rather than us

Becuase we are about to join Nato would be my guess

Ahmed no lol, all scandinavian will refugee to Iceland.

>boy pranks
You are getting invaded left and right and it's possibly a "boy prank" ?

The submarines a couple months ago was a prank too?

Jesus, svenskefaen

Fleeing one mudslime country to another what would be the point in that? Man this week is getting crazy with all the happenings.

Attacking your country will only serve to reenforce the decision to join NATO.

Maybe it's punishment but I doubt it.

We've been discussing the idea of joining along with you, plus we've let NATO troops have military exercises on our soil this spring/summer.

can someone please post swedish memes?

if the end result is you joining nato, then its pretty clear who is doing this

and its not russia

Wonder if the plane from Paris was supposed to impact somewhere in Sweden? But got habu hajarred

>Scotland
>97.99% white
>same climate as Sweden

We're made for each other.

Now thats funny.

if only it were true...

I wish to see sweden overtaken by muslims in force.
Fuck it gives me a hard on actually.
what's wrong with me ? might be my jewish heritage kicking in and celebrating the death of europe...

Put more military presence near the Russian border. It seems like everything lately keeps trying to creep closer to it whether it's ships or planes and everything like that.

Doesn't the prospect of the Scandinavian countries joining NATO vindicate the Russian assertion that the West is trying to threaten Russia?

Further NATO expansion is pointless and counterproductive.

Why do Brits post things like this? If Europe falls into civil war, the UK most definitely will too. You have hostile enclave franchises in every major city, and not enough police and military to stop them

Yeah, you're right.

Could just be something completely unrelated

>All those butthurt replies

Muh towers

Like the Irish rebellion, the US could flood the UK with guns in days. Muslim rebels would be dropping like flies.

Inside every bluepilled Brit is that stuff upper lipped colonial empire building sob waiting to come out.

Rule Britannia.

How far will this go?

When, not if. It's really only a matter of time

>The medpack is a jew
What is this sorcery.

Also. Your in the middle of europe dumbfuck, so the mudshits will rape your jew ass.

He'll retreat into his mountain filled with gold and fighter jets.

Good goy!
Prepare to fight Russia those evil whites!
Ignore the real invasion of browns taking over your country permanently

Strategically if sweden was over run this would allow russia another front to the EU rather than fighting straight from the east. Sweden is the goat passage in the movie 300. If they can push a two front war with the EU with both fronts connected to resupply, EU wouldn't last for long

Wait what

Muh weed

I'm not actually a jew, I'm roman catholic
though I have a very jewish (and swiss) name...

But fuck I like to see Europe being destroyed all the same, I don't know why, probably because the EU tries to fuck switzerland every occasion it gets.

maybe you are on to something here. Maybe it's an inside job by the swedish gouverment, to keep the publics attention away from the massive problems with imigration

That should be all the warning you need that this might be serious shit.

>Plane
>Tower

What else?

what the actual fuck is wrong with Sweden?

I ask myself every day

Do you swedeanons have plan for what to do when the shit hits the fan?

Why is it that all these bombings never reach english news outlets?

Is sweden really good at coverups?

I'm aware. Thankfully I'm not in the active reserves.

>Is sweden really good at coverups?

They've hidden mass-rapes under the mattress like it's nothing.

Your media is narrative over fact, and does this fit the narrative? No, so into the shitter it goes.

Kill this whore.

this

suecia omnibus mortuus est

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

this indeed

your concerns are trivial