Explain why I should buy a over saturated Mustang over a diamond in the rough, 2006 GTO

Explain why I should buy a over saturated Mustang over a diamond in the rough, 2006 GTO.

Trips and I buy a Prius instead.

... Why would you get a Mustang over a GTO?

Depends. Do you want to do a burn-out, lose control and crash into something, preferably while you are being recorded? Then the Mustang is the car for you.

What the fuck have you cunts done to the Monaro?

Well, first of all more people who aren't into cars know what a mustang is and think it's the fastest car on the market but the got is not really known. Also I may be incorrect but 07 mustangs may be cheaper than GTO'S

Why would I want to be like every other slut that's in a sorority, and had daddy's credit card in her pocket at the dealership?

It's a car not a altcoin, how the fuck did you even get enough bandwidth to load the text?

Shitstains are for faggots.

Yeah if you want a V6 drop top like the fucking goof you are if youre considering a fucking new GTO

AKA a fucking grand am

6.0 LS2 V8 if I remember correctly, secondly drop tops need to be dropped from production lines.

Buy a camaro and call it a day.

Be an Italian and call it a day.

>secondly drop tops need to be dropped from production lines

Fuck I read your post backwards, no hard feelings my fellow fag.

SATAN TRIPS, I SHALL BUY A 5 SPEED PRIUS

good luck finding one thats not abused by some spoiled high school kid, and yea theres an over saturation of v6 mustangs but you dont see a lot fast v8s

Satan compels you OP

>not getting tercel

Fuck, guess op is a fag.

Fucking after market, dipshit. Everybody and their goddamn mom has a mustang so you can get parts for them for dirt cheap. Also Dat sweet, sweet Coyote motor. If you want a 40 year old motor, go buy a late 60s mustang. I.e. Something that doesn't look like a grand prix.

Yeah but why would you cuck yourself getting either one of those things. Get a GT/Shelby, or a real GM muscle car not a new age GTO.

this

This does make a good point, but op is a fag and getting a Prius.

>their goddamn mom has a mustang
Gay. It's like taking your date out to Mcdonalds. So classless.

>I'm a samefagging clustershitposting fag and I love fords and dicks in my asshole

You don't drive a GTO so much as you continually lead it broken down on the side of the road.

since when was american muscle classy, theres also a difference between the v6 and the v8, you dont see moms in a v8

OP here, when I get the transmission fitted I'm gonna shift at redline first 100 miles, no exceptions.

This truly will be the grandest of all hell.

>2017
>automobile doesnt drive itself

shiggydiggy

Not samefagging, two of those posts arent mine, just posting a lot because pontiac is fucking wack. Theres a reason they arent around anymore you clown

>2006
>automobile drives itself into a ditch

>no taste
>no class

The most car anyone needs is a 5-speed Honda Fit.

They are around, the new models just look god awful.

No one really needs anything more than a corola

Yeah i guess what i mean is they arent made anymore, and you're right. The newer shit is fuck ugly. Pontiac in the 60s and 70s is sweet though.

Buy a real car faggot like a STI

LOL

I actually have a 2005 for sale. I love it but I'm trying to start a business. Fucking great car though

Poor
Old
Nigga
Thought
Its
A
Cadillac

is /o/ on strike or something? Stay in your containment board fags.

Post interior.

Fuck that Australian piece of crap. The CTS-V has all the power and god-tier suspension. Drive one once and you'll never consider a pony car again.

Fuck you, Satan. My ragtop makes all the panties drop.

I like driving on the highway, not to early sermons.

> (You)
>Post interior.

Don't have interior pics on my phone. I'd take some but I don't feel like it

I love the CTS, but goddamn I want an XLR. Fucking Caddy Corvette, man...