Methfag here from last night's AMA. Anyone from last night will remember i was gonna end a month long binge. Well guys...

Methfag here from last night's AMA. Anyone from last night will remember i was gonna end a month long binge. Well guys, guess what.

Oh yeah, and hail satan topkek

one time I had been on a long one and I drove over to my ex gf's house who had an order of protection against me. I started yelling at her mom and at her and they called the cops. I had parked my car the requisite 100 feet away from the house and ran back to it when they said the cops were coming. I had locked the car doors and couldn't get in it to drive away. I ran into a field. I could see the cops lights from the field and went deeper and deeper into it. Eventually I knew I was lost, bad. I didn't know what direction to walk so I looked up and saw those blinking red lights on the towers that keep planes from flying into power lines. I walked towards them for what seemed like hours until I finally laid down in the field(soy beans).

when the sun started coming up I tried to hitchhike home. no one would pick me up. I don't blame them looking back on it. when I came to a place I recognized I was able to get a clue where I was and walked toward my house. the cops were there waiting for me. I should have just let myself get arrested at my car.

Looks like pretty good stuff. Hope you keep zipping and zooming. Any chance I can get your address and phone number to share with my buds LOL

This was last nights stash. You really think it looks good?

Damn that is a pretty epic story, i will pretend the text was green. Usually i just sit around my house playing vidyas, taking dick pics and fucking my wife.

That'd last me a good 14 hrs. I'll never touch meth again though. Shit's dirty.

METH TIME!

Lasted me 2 days.
Im a total noob.

Yum

Don't smoke shoot or hotrail and you'll be alright.

I dont. Never. I ONLY put it up my nose. My family members all hotrail it, i think its nasty af and everytime i smell it it makes me vomit in my mouth.

Sup fellow methfag. Was in your thread last night. Harder to come off the binge than you thought huh?

How much was that?

Last nights thread was entitled "ive gone the first 30 years of my life without doing meth, and now im 30 days into one hell of a binge AMA"

Free. I have done at least a gram everyday for the past 30 days and i havent spent a penny. I dont even know how much that shit would be worth. That was a key topic of last nights AMA.

You know it Sup Forumsro

At least 2k. Good job OP you found some generous dopers

How come you dont make something of your life or just od and die already? Not even asking to be edgy just actually sincere. I get alcoholics, pot smokers, sometimes even pill poppers. I dont get people who smoke meth. Once or twice, hell maybe even occasionally i could understand. You have had some every day for 30 days. Why havent you either just killed yourself or started making your life under control again?

Generous, kind of.
Moreso they feel responsible for turning me out. A few months ago i was just your normal beta stoner. Now im alpha as fuck. They still feel bad and hook me up everyday but shit i dont mind if she has guilt about it. Saves me a dickton of $$

What have you done while high on meth?
Anything productive?

1. I dont smoke it.
2. Since i did it for the first time six months ago i have gone periods of 10 or more days without doing it.
3. The only reason i go back to it is how amazing it feels when i cum.
4. If i could stop all those other times i can stop now.
5. My motto is "if its free, its me" id be a total autist to turn down somwthing as wonderful and empowering as this drug when its being supplied 100 percent free of cost.
You have to see the logic. Right?

Um....it helps me in my profession. So id say yes, i am actually more productive on it because i xan work longer and do better work.

Why is it free?

Who is giving it to you for free, that doesn't make sense...

How much hiv positive cum have you chugged with your asshole in the last 30 days?

Also thanks for stopping by, as for the hard come down, no not really, i worked all day, was a bit earlier and didnt go out of my way to get more. Was brought to me as i was sitting on the couch after work today without me even asking...so the binge will continue at least two more days now.

Read the thread user.
Its free because i know someone (female) that is married to someone that is a predominant figure in the local trade.

Zero.
Please dont project your subconscious fantasies onto me.

Ew i dont want to 404 on the topic of that user's subconscious sexual desires.

another time... I went "squirrel hunting" with a couple friends of mine on some property that someone said they knew the owner of. It was just the 3 of us walking in the woods with shotguns. I didn't have one of my own so my buddy gave me an old double barrel he had. there I am walking in a creek bed with my buddy above me on the bank. total silence. all of the sudden I see him turn toward me and aim up at the sky. he lowered his shotgun all the way down to me and blasted that thing til it was empty. 3 or 4 shots. they went right be. I felt the wind and blast of them. I stood there frozen. when he saw I was there he said he followed a squirrel down a tree and tried to shoot it. I shot one barrel to his left and one to his right. we could have killed each other so easily.
when we got back to our car there was a dude standing there asking who the fuck we were and what we were doing on his property. I pointed out into the woods and told him my friend got permission from his dad to hunt on this property. He looked puzzled. I got into the car with the other guy and we left. the friend we left behind was red hot when we finally got back together. He had a wad of tickets from a game warden. I've never laughed so hard.

How long has it been since you slept?
You keeping hydrated? Electrolytes are important during long binges.

I mainly fuck a smoking hot chick (my wife) give people smoking hot tattoos (my job) and then sit around the house i pay for being served by aforementioned smoming hot chick. Then, when she goes to sleep i either hop on the xbox or for the past two nights have hopped on this cesspool to chat with you fine examples of the human race. Oh and once a week or so we get togethet with friends and hail our dark overlord which is mostly a 10 min "ritual" followed by an all night orgy. But i wish my stories were as cool as yours user.

I actually slept hard last night into today. After i was done AMA i browsed /gif/ for about 3 hours and then slept for a solid 8 hours. Before that it had been about 50 hours. When i first started i could easily go 5+ days but quickly found out about the hallucintions that start to set in mid 4th to early 5th day. Now i cant go more than 3 even if i try. Youre right hydration is important and i usually drink between 1/2 gallon and gallon of water per day. Plus i love peeing when im high, it feels soooo good idk why.

fucking a smoking hot chick was something I did when I was bored. when you're 17-25 all the chicks who aren't fat are pretty much hot. and they all love to fuck on dope.

Hallucinations were fucking awful. Never did past 3 days after my first 5 day. Straight paranoia and hearing shit thought I was going nuts man. Not to mention at that point I felt totally awake but incapable of moving. Like i stared at a blank tv for hours just because I couldn't motivate myself to grab the remote laying on the floor.
Hah everything just feels good when you're high. It's like that's how life should be all the time and sobriety and being down just feels like bullshit.

>444

Well i am 30 so that doesnt really apply to 99%of the chicks my age. How many hot 30yo chicks do u know that arent married or have kids?

How many different cocks do you put in your mouth on average per week?

I'm 32. Now I just fuck 2 different women whose guys are locked up. Most chicks do indeed have kids or are otherwise blown out. I'm talking about the glory days user... the glory days.

Yeah, the fucking glory days user. Maybe we re just trying to recapture the feeling of those womderful fuck filled days.

See:

Have you ever taken mushrooms?

>000
>nice
back then I could stay up for a week. take a 12 hour sleep and be straight as an arrow. the shit takes it out of me now. I feel my age. If I stay up for a week I'm fucked.

You're lying to yourself, you just said 30 years without doing it now 30 days straight, yet you just admitted doing it

Do you frequent gay gloryholes?

Get bread?
Also my (op) second trips this thread

Tell me a story about shitting yourself

Femanon here.
I think this is a pretty disgusting habit and you're prob better than this. I would never hook up with a meth head. Prob only other meth heads do anything with you.

til you get cock you want to suck on and smoke what he smokes.

Yes im 31 years old, and currently on a 30 day bender.
Its called math, get good faggot

See:

well are you a hot femanon because if you're not which is what im guessing why should i care or anyone else care

(not op)

Wish i could Sup Forumsro.
Atm havent shit in like 3 days

You said you first did it 6 months ago you bald fuck

Yeah, again it still adds up. Go back to 2nd grade autist.

This is op anf i fully support this anons train of thought.

Also why should i give two fucks if u would hook up with me. Ive been married to the woman of my dreams for 11 years. Also femanon see:

Not in over a decade. Why?

Me too. Im an oldfag, cant go more than 72 hours even if i try my hardest

Maleanon here
Why the fuck does your gender matter.
Were all males here in this shithole.

Damn the best part of a meth binge is staying up to the point you just pass out no matter how much shit your doing. I love that 5th day thats when things get strange. I love sitting in a dark room and just watching it transform around me. I used to take alot of psychadelics and dissassociatives and can handle the head fuck.
Watch out for the imagination police and refrain from becoming a window warrior

Cant find a plug.

Ive only stayed up 5 days twice. Both times freaked me out as ive not had much experience with physcadelic type drugs

But thanks for thinking im "probably better than this"

Can i see your tits now?

The fact that you're all males is WHY my gender matters, you godless faggot. You think you're all so tough, till you see a nice pair of tits and have the potential to see pussy. Your desperation is what makes you weak. What's weaker than having your sad little cocks between our teeth?

I feel you. here's my last story.

we used to pop caps... capsules of vitamins or whatever that you would break open and put dope in and eat. they would drop into and zing you like you've never been high before.

when the lightweights would try to hang, we would always tell them, put what you would snort or smoke into the cap and eat it. no more. everyone always tried to big dog it. so many people would "od" and end up throwing up all night. me and my best friend would pop a big one, present the other person with a tray and an empty cap and tell them to go for it. They always got sick. it's not really funny or anything but it was to us.

Off topic ive rolled dubz 4 times and trips 2 times. Proves to me i made a good choice continuing this tonight.

Damn your missing out. If you ever need to kick a bunch of methheads out of your house and cant get them to leave use their over active minds against thrm. In the middle of a sesh or conversation shush everybody and be like "did you hear that....wait.... What was that" and proceed to peek out the window and watch them scatter.
Damn i miss banging meth heroin and ambien. Im 18 months clean and i fucking hate it

what's the high like?

Pretty funny to me too honestly. How does the high feel if u eat it amd how l9mg does it take to set in and how lomg does it last.

you're a fatty

Im a faggot you fucking troll
Go jack off to some traps
And it doesnt matter dumbass go fuck yourself

Topkek in my mind i played that scene out hahhhahh. Problem is i dont hang out with methheds and i certaintly woulnt let them in my house. But i feel you. Sounds pretty effective.

Like a rainbow ending on the tip of your dick

"Genitles dont equal gender" whatever you specificlly have between ur legs doesnt matter, but u better take ur ass back to whatever kitchen you came from. Unless ur gonna show me ur tits, then we xan be friends (op)

Probably, which is why she wont show a bunch of upstanding men like us her tits. I bet if me amd the dudes from this post all had rails cut out on our dicks surrounding her face shed od faster than kurt cobain in a heroin prossessing plant (op)

This shows you are lying to yourself and inside you know it. You are simply hoping to find validation and trying to make up reasons it is ok. Whatever man, at the end of the day and the beginning of the morning you are the one who has to spend 24/7 with yourself and your choices. As it stands you have allowed yourself to become a complete waste of any potential you had to be something great or live a life you would have wanted.

Yep i got pretty good at fucking with meth heads. Another great trick was i would get these little balloons with little red led lights in them take those out and put them in those automatic air fresheners plant those somewhere random in the room. Invite everyone over turn down the lights for a movie and i would love watching them get uncomfortable thinking they were being recorded.
Goddamn I've got so much shit i used to do, just getting twacked and figuring out ways to freak out my fellow drug fiends

I reapect your opinion brother because im not some uneducated nigger. But lets agree to disagree. Not every person that does meth lets it ruin their lives. Its portrayed in such a negative light by the mainstream and i think thats a good thing bexause 99% of people cant handle it. Im happy to be the 1%, and quite lucky as well. I count my blessings and i love being alive and have multiple reasons to live. If it was a problem id be out sucking dick for drugs not attentively answering all of you wonder people's comments

I came. Chek'd again sir!

Topkek
Im so hard right now (op) im rolling like a god tonight

So should i bump with a bump?

When you're so interested in being edgy on the internet, you ruin your whole life and continue to ruin the lives of those around you -- especially friends and family.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Out of curiosity, OP, what state do you live in? Former methfag here

Another sheep assuming an opinion not of their own but rather one fed to them by the mass media.

New York

Weird, i didnt think it made it that far east, but its been a while since ive fucked around

That's the honeymoon phase.
Like all good things you'll see you are only trading this for lost time later.

Most likely why it took 30 years for me to see it in real life.

Thats def a valid stance. But i beg to differ. I have no plans to even continue to do meth. I only know one plug and that plug was supposed to go to rehab today but it got delayed until tomorrow, so my binge continues one more day.

I guess. Its always been around out here, and most people dont fuck with it, but its still common. Tweakers are a normal part of life, like drunks and homeless. Its about time it made it to the east, beats the hell out of coke/crack. Good on you for getting it por gratis, last two times i tried it some beans gave me a bunch for free, stayed up for days punishing my dick. Wish i could do a rail now

Bump with a bump

Thanks for the kind sentiments. But around here, tweakers arent a normal pary of life where i live. I see 100 crackheads a day and they are more prominent than even the homeless. Dont get me wrong ive been on my fair share or crack binges but that shit tastes and feels too fucking good for me to touch. I know how good it is and i know i wouldnt be able to control myself with it. So with- like many other drugs-i recognize my potential weakness and am smart enough to stay away from it.

damn thats awesome

Not op or a hard drug user of any kind
You clearly don't understand drugs,buddy. Also I've known people that use speed that are highly productive and work harder than I ever would. Stop telling others to kys just because your life is shit. They can overcome these stupid addictions and become productive members of society. This thread is boring to me and I can't genuinely relate to it though.