What is the voltage needed to kill myself?

what is the voltage needed to kill myself?

Bite the end of an exposed power lead and find out.

whats wrong op?

Who the fuck cares? Just get a wet fork and stick it into a power outlet.

100mA

wouldnt it jusk skip the leads?

It only takes 4 mA to put a human heart into fibrillation.

So hot in one hand ground in the other and the electricity passes over the heart.

Common 15 to 20 Amp wall socket can and does do this regularly.

Amps, not volts.

15mA you dick head

It's not voltage that kills. It's amps. Under ideal conditions 1 amp for 1 second will kill.

Just get out of the shower and stick a fork in the wall outlet..

weel npw i know that on top of wanting to die im also a stupid fucking idiot by not diferencing amps and volts, I just need a cheap fast easy way to end it

the usual lonleyness mixed with exiltential nightmares

wouldnt it just skip the leads?

You are right.. open it ant grab both wires, one with each hand and boom. It happened to me once, though i wasn't wet (I was very young)

>what is the voltage needed to kill myself?
>mfw normalfags don't know the basics of electricity

i mean blow the fuse*

next thing u know im ordering a pack of 5 heliums from amazon to become an hero

Bucket full of water big enougn to fit a head in. Drop any electronic device while you holding your head underwater.

Look on the bright side, you just got some sweet dubs.
But for real dont kill yourself. and especially not that way. if you have a fucked sleep schedule try sleeping earlier and do something good for yourslef every day. Even if its simples shit on days when its hard to do anything

i dont get it

Thankyou. They never get it right.

2017, and you guys still do not know how electricity works... Voltage is how hard it pushes, current is how much of it there is. You need voltage to have current. So, you need both.

tbh the only thing that kept me from killing myself was magic the gathering and finding a easy way to do it , now that ive grown bored of MTG i just need to find a way

Bucket, water, electronic device (The Chair)

if this goes as planned i wont have to deal with that when im dead so joke is on yo

Except that you depend on resistance to control how much current flows. And that is the resistance of your own body. So, that remains constant and the question now is how many volts do I need to cause some serious damage to my internal organa

Yeah but what specifically kills you is the amount of ampere going through your body. You can sit in thousands of volts and not be killed if the ohm's in the current don't add to the amperes.

OP do this but bend in the 2 inner prongs first, or the middle and outside one.

Man i understand the attachment to something comfy that can keep you going. i went to vidya games when i was low and needed a distraction. You need to find something you enjoy doing. It doesnt have to be creative or character building, just something you like. Its also good to take breaks from your hobbies, youll miss magic the gathering if you dont play for a while

its not that hard fuckfaces just help me kill myself , u wanna get some eaay keks knowing that some faggot somewhere killed himself , or u just wanna keep argueing about volts and amperes

I am an electrician/Technician, I have shorted my thumb and arm to both sides of 240 volts ac, you need your hands wet or something for improved circulation of the electricity.

Amps kill, volts dont. A static electricnshock can be a thousand volts and not kill you. You need 12 milliamps over your heart to kill you, or go swinging on overhead powerlines that run trains, that will kill.you too.

Then be an hero faggot and do it

I already told you, fuckface. Grab both wires one with each hand while you are naked, and soapy wet to decrease your body resistance. It will take less than a minute of desperation and pain. And then your internal organs will fail and then, darkness. It will smell like roasted chicken all over the place. People who you live with will think that finally you did something with your life and made dinner, only to find your naked, wet and soapy body there lying on the floor, maybe shit all over the floor.
There.. happy?? Now let us discuss our electricity shit and literally go kill yourself

>mfw faggots don't know the basics of electricity
Current depends on the connected load. If you want a specific depends on the composition of your body and the Voltage supplied

specific current*

Yeah V=IR, were amp depends on the amount of voltage and resisance is in the circuit.

1 trillion volts and 1 milliamp

It's not the bolts that kill you, it's the amps. As little as .07 amps across your heart will stop it. How much is an amp? Well, if you could get 1 amp to flow from the top of your head to the tip of your toes it would burn you to a fine, gray ash in one second.

Overcoming the resistance to that flow is what you need volts for. The typical resistance from your right hand to your left hand is 20 million ohms. So, 20 million volts to push 1 amp from left to right hands.

But again, you don't need that much. 200 volts would suffice, I think. Grab a lead in each hand. The current will flow through your heart and interrupt it"s rhythm sufficiently to kill you.

But know this: It's gonna HURT. It's gonna hurt a LOT, and it's gonna hurt until you are dead. Once you grab on, you won't be able to let go. As the current burns through you your muscles in the path of the current will seize and lock. You'll likely burn too. Electrocution is an ugly way to die.

1.21 niggawatts

You need amps, take 2 nails, nail them into your wrist viene, then attack wire to 9v battery, will stop your heart

I got shocked by a 10k volt electric fence but I only touched it with one hand so..it'd probably kill you with both hands. It felt like I was thumped by God

High frequency a/c power in those, like a stun gun. The frequency reduces the actual current you feel, but it still hurts like a bitch. Won't (usually) kill you though. The frequency also makes it easier for the power to find an earth ground, in your case, through your feet right through your shoes.

It's not the voltage it's the amps that'll kill ya