My boyfriend is deploying in six days. What do, Sup Forums?

My boyfriend is deploying in six days. What do, Sup Forums?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoDKqwhMo4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Break up before hand, you'll never stay together long distance, you'll be fucking other people, he'll be distracted, he'll fuck up and get his squad killed. It's better to end it now before that happens.

suck his dick with your mouthgina.

post tits/feminine benis + timestamp

turn pic unrelated into pic related with the mailman, see you next week

Well I got that one done

fuck everything that moves while hes gone and gain 200lbs.

Honestly, I would feel like such a failure of a human being if I couldn't stay faithful to a man I truly love for six months (which is how long he'll be gone.) This is as much a test of my own character as it is our relationship.

I don't want to fuck other people.

Seconded.

>I don't want to fuck other people.
so don't. pretty simple stuff.

also

If you cheat on him while hes serving to keep your ass safe... juat kys
Scratch that.. why are you even questioning that you might not be able to do it. Break up with him bwcauae youre a filthy whore. Also show tits...

Marines, huh. Be who you are. If you are having cravings for cock, no matter who it's attached to, you are a destined whore. I mean, what did you do your whole childhood up until your first cock (providing you didn't get cock'd during your childhood)? You can wait, be loyal, and hope that he too remains loyal. OR, you can fuck everything in sight, he comes homes and an heros, you live happily ever after. You do you, fam'.

Red pill him not to fight jewish wars
youtube.com/watch?v=XoDKqwhMo4Q

Yeah, I definitely don't plan on cheating. Ever. I just wanted more general advice on how to cope with worrying about him, staying busy, that sort of thing. Maybe some ideas for things to send him in care packages?

I know I can do it, I've never loved anyone like I do him. He's the sort of man that deserves a loving, faithful partner. I just want to be the best I can be for him.

Is there any way I can prove to y'all I'm female without having to be an amorous whore and posting tits?

your gender is irrelevant on this anonymous taiwanese basket weaving forum for children. the fact you revealed your gender, you are required to prove it. tits or vagene, open them

For the first part, I suggest you do what you would have normally done before you met this love interest. Do what you enjoy. Keep occupied. Hang with friends. Send care packages if it's something you feel will help, but you're not going to be doing that every day for 6 months, obviously. IF, at the very worst, you can't contain your sexual urges, buy some sex toys. If you are a loyal person, be a loyal person.

For the second part, you can post a timestamp. But I mean, "tits or gtfo" is just the standard protocol. If you post a tit with timestamp, it should ignite an interest in your situation by fiends and friends. As I said, you do you, cuz'.

Break his legs so he can't leave, obviously

Find a new hobby and spend time learning new things and bettering yourself, whatever you do always think about what you say when we're gone we need to focus on the job if he has a dangerous job he could be killed or get his brothers killed I've seen it happen many times and remember even of he's distant he wants to be home a lot more than you think

Edit I've seen people stress about their SO forgot my punctuation. Luckily I haven't known anyone to die over something so stupid

So many women have done what youre about to do. Some women wated decades for their husband to come back, which he was never going to. Its only a few months, weather or not you stay saids alot about who you are. If you leave think about what it will do to him. Dont do this to a soldier. Stay with him holy fuck.

Is this serviceable? Sorry it's blurry as hell, shitty phone.

This is all really good advice. I unfortunately don't have a lot of friends, but I've kind of been wanting to teach myself piano and start writing more, so maybe I'll do that. Thanks

How in the fuck did I make this go upside down

>further proof women shouldn't have the right to vote

feminine benis or gtfo

You're absolutely right. I am being kind of a little bitch about this. He told me a couple days ago that he just found out he'd be gone for six to nine months, and I just broke down crying. But you're right. It's not for that long in the grand scheme of things.

I work with a few ex Marines and they always say don't fucking send a care package. Heard things from a wall of nude pics from the GFs back home to forcing some poor sap to eat his whole batch of cookies in under a minute. Their care packages get dug into before they get it FYI.

Really? That's upsetting. Would it be any different in the Army, do you think? Or if I just send basic stuff like hygiene supplies, etc?

Well we wluld appreciate user tits

Honestly, after hearing some of the stories I would hold off until you're able to contact him and he figures out how things work over there. It might be nothing, but it seems to put targets on peoples backs. Any pics you send his way, just know that they're most likely be viewed by the whole squad.

Also if you're going to have all this extra free time, I would suggest you learn something to surprise him when he gets home. Maybe buy a stripper pole or just seek out some sensual dance vids and put on a show for him with some new lingerie when he gets back.

this is shopped obviously. nice try

Where is he getting deployed?

Good point. I'll hold off until he gives me the go-ahead.

I'm too awkward to dance like that without giggling, but I was thinking about getting him another guitar and amp. He sold his a couple days ago because he needed money.

Afghanistan, somewhere in the realm of six to nine months.

Some guys like the awkward giggling thing. It means that you went out of your comfort zone to do something for him. I'm not saying that a sexy strip tease is a must learn, but it'd definitely come in handy when he comes back.

For sure try and save up to replace his guitar and amp if he's really into it. Make sure you compare what he used to have and maybe even get him an upgrade.

Sucks that he has to go fight a war that will never end. I'm all for supporting the troops though. I hope he comes home safe.

Not sure on your fitness level, but obviously if he's in the military, he has to be in great shape. If you have a few extra lbs, maybe make it your goal to shed a few before he gets back.

Make a list of goals and things you want to accomplish and just spend each day working towards those goals. You'll have a set of new skills to show off and he'll appreciate the effort.

Thank you. Really. I've felt so lost since he told me. I feel like I have a game plan now.

OP here's what you do, as SOON as he leaves fuck ALL of his friends. Film it and mail him the tapes to him in Baghdad or whatever goofy country he gets deployed to.

Glad I could help. If you want advice later on down the road I made a throw away email.

[email protected]

Good luck, I wish you and your BF the best of luck