Why are americans just incapable of intelligent conversation and argument?

Why are americans just incapable of intelligent conversation and argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IE3KdcTgrno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shouldn't you be asleep?

Cause if you weren't sucking our dicks you'd be sucking china's or russia's.

>unless you're chinese, russian, or america you really don't fucking matter.

Your mom’s incapable of an intelligent conversation or argument

How long ago was your last visit to Sup Forums? We troll with bbc threads and tranny spam now.

Blow it out your ass

Blow it out your ass

lmao stfu stupid monkey boy nigger faggot god dammit just go get terrorized again by subhuman sand nigger muslims fucking self loathing fagot nigger jew Hitler

Blow it out your ass.

I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck!

lol

>Canadian:

>I disagree with your opinion, sorry. Tim Horton would agree with me.

lack of and disdain for proper education, cult mentality leading to deficit of empathy and systematic racism going back generations, and an epidemic of mental illness leading to mass psychosis and refutement of reality

did i miss anything?

I've got balls of steel.

Considering the fact that you generalized all Americans as being incapable of intellectual conversation, you seem to be unable to do so yourself.

Yeah, there's the sense of humour.
Americans enjoy responding to large blocks of text with two or three words because its funny.
Likewise, if you tell an American you're going to violate his boy pootchie, he will respond as though he were a homo because the joke demands he play along. They are good at instinctively getting when you are taking the piss, and they can carry a joke through to its conclusion, something sorely lacking in, say, Germans.
Sometimes it lands, sometimes its just tedious and annoying, but I wouldn't have them change.

t. assburger

"Alright get off the vent, or i'll have you bent."

Thank you.

Watching this old gem now.

youtube.com/watch?v=IE3KdcTgrno

It's time to chew ass

Mmmyes, I agree... Shallow and pedantic...

you're an inspiration for birth control

fuck i miss these lol

why do euro trash obsess over Americans all day?
Who do EVER think of you you not worth our time

PS. enjoy being the new middle east

and blow dicks

Because they're brainwashed and poisoned retards who think everything is black and white. Reason and moderation have been squeezed out of US culture.

t. person who is ignorant of the U.S.

>inb4 I spent 3 weeks in Texas once

>US
>culture

Kek. Europe is being screwed by rapefugees

They're also highly defensive of any challenge or criticism. They'd rather attack others than compromise or learn anything.
And they also think that all culture is a foreign concept. Everything is racialized.

>brainwashed and poisoned retards
>hurr durr behold my eloquent and factual criticism that should be taken seriously

Blow it out your ass.

>Replies with hollow anti-intellectual rhetoric
Do you people use a script or something? I'm not from Europe. Thanks for the assist though.

Oh, so you're from the 3rd world then? Well that makes sense then.

Even a dumb American like myself knows this is a retarded stupid bait thread.

>implying people like that are common in europe
how about we post common sightings in america?

I'm American. Sorry to rattle your narrative, champ. But some people are actually capable of introspection. You're really nailing the black and white thing though so you should just stick with that and stay on your "side".

Nigga this is Sup Forums, it's you're own fault you thought this place's users were capable of holding an intelligent conversation.

"Eat shit and die."

>Sorry to rattle your narrative, champ. But some people are actually capable of introspection

>implying what he said was stupid and not actually refuting arguement

It's actually like talking to a zombie. The Chinese should collect the debt and wipe this country out and be done with it.

kek