Defensive Midfielder

>Defensive Midfielder

These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

>These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

>These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

>free roam

>box to box midfielder

>el clasico

>inside forward

>Winger

>4-3-3 with a double pivot

>trequartista

>bolognesa

>sweeper keeper

> fantasista

>Paul pogba role

>the rocking baby celebration

>pasta penne

>wingback

box-to-box player

>deep-lying playmaker

LIFT THAT LEG UP YOU RED SHIRTED LITTLE CUNT REEEEEEEEE

>4-2-3-1 Wing Attack

>Quarterback Spy

>two way defenseman

this meme is so low energy that even Reddit could do better

men, we need to make shitposting great again

The fuck? How is "defensive midfielder" a fedora expresion suddenly? I'm 30+ and the expression/concept has been always around. It's also kinda fundamental to football; defensive MF, creative MF...

>These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation.
>What's wrong with inverting the pyramid???

>I formation

>The fuck? How is "defensive midfielder" a fedora expresion suddenly? I'm 30+ and the expression/concept has been always around. It's also kinda fundamental to football; defensive MF, creative MF...

this thread is an atrocity

"false nine"

>this thread is an atrocity

>le big man up top

>los delanteros son los primeros defensores

>being visible

>eye roll 2.jpg

>American soccer

>Protein shakes

Oh man that fucking gif kills me

These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

>I mastered the blockchain
kek

such predictable reddit responses *sigh*...

>*sigh*

>such predictable reddit responses *sigh*...

The amount of people that just went >These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off. proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.
proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

>The amount of people that just went >These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off. proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

>All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

>Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

>The amount of people that just went >These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off. proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

>All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

>Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.
>proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

This thread is literally cancer.
Mods should ban threads like this.

Pathetic.

>todocampista

>This thread is literally cancer.
>Mods should ban threads like this.

>Pathetic.

>aerial threat

> calcio d´angolo

Actually, he's more of a 6 than an 8

>3 at the back

>Moneybacker

>calzone

>anything but animu images

as shitty as these threads are they always kill me for some reason.

>Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums, proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

>consent

>panenka

These threads should be an auto ban for anyone who posts in them.

>british humor

WTF dudes

>goalkeeper

>black

>fuorigioco

>football player

>trequartista

>not tracking back

>Vaffanculo con amore

>ball playing centre-back

>joga bonito

>inverted winger