So where is the wall?

So where is the wall?
Why is there still a death tax?
Why is America still filled with illegals?
Why is the president still a puppet to the Jew?
Why no MAGA?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/09/08/presidential-memorandum-secretary-state-and-secretary-treasury
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So why are you still a faggot?

1st point, valid.
2nd point, most likely valid. I dont remember him mentioning it,but maybe it was at a rally.
3rd point, not valid. The deportation rate has gone up a lot, despite seriously major resistance and entire states trying to go against it.
4th point Hes not really, imo.
5th point.. Still better than hillary.

truth hurts?

I'm OP son come on now

you still stuck with clinton?
frankly, at this point, this buffoon is not better than clinton, not even close

Because Americans are cucks.

Jesus was a Jew so I guess that still works.

found the inbreed peasant

Butbutbut Gorsuch!

none of that was ever going to happen

Democratic obstructionism.

At least clinton would have gridlocked everything (dem pres, rep house/senate). Like a political pause for 4 years till we get a reroll of candidates.

THIS

Also having Clinton would've quelled some of this SJW bullshit. Feminism's "muh patriarchy" bullshit reaches an absolute zero if we had a female POTUS.

It's better America get's this out of their system now. If Clinton got elected it would be more gridlock and frustration/division. Telling you 2018, 2020, 2024 we will see Bernie bros take the country by force and get shit done.

That's what every generation thinks. It's a bigger heap of bullshit now than it's ever been. We don't own this country, we don't run this country and we sure as shit can't change this country.

Tired of these jackasses fighting tooth and nail to get nothing done.

Pretty much this. There's always a Bernie and he never gets anywhere.

the wall was an idea beyond stupid, it's expensive and slow to actually build it and it can cause harm to the local fauna, besides the smugglers and wetbacks can still cross it, you need to authorize your ICE and border patrol to shoot illegals crossing, detain them and send them back as soon as they got there, that's how you stop illegal immigration

none of that was ever the objective.. the removal of the russian sanctions was (magintsky act) And that process (the only process that mattered started September 8th when everyone was looking at Hurricane Irma.

Ever hear of the Kansas city shuffle?

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/09/08/presidential-memorandum-secretary-state-and-secretary-treasury

>have majority in house
>have majority in senate
>have majority in SCOTUS
>have the executive branch
>democratic obstructionism

holy fuck i haven't kek'd this hard in years. thanks user

Saved

>Telling you 2018, 2020, 2024 we will see Bernie bros take the country by force and get shit done.

Yeah sure, lets see those commies take over states like Arizona and Texas where Trump has a 90% approval rating

it's RINO's obstructionism, neo-cons obstructionism, deep state obstructionism

Why the fuck would they need to take over deep red states, are you retarded?

And still you voted for the party that represents them all. Good job.

In b4 "I didn't vote lolz jokes on u"

or maybe Trump is just a lame duck fuckwad who'd struggle being a mayor

Maybe because deep red states are the majority with seats up for grabs in the 2018 elections you fucking faggot

>2018, 2020, 2024

What does it feel like to be the stupidest person in every room you talk into?

Winrar!!

>Inbred fuckheads thought putting a rich businessman into the presidency was going to go differently than putting a politician that is paid for by rich businessmen into the presidency.

Get what you pay for, I guess.

Yeah, go ahead and predict the 2020 elections before the 2018 elections even happen you cancerous fuck. Be sure to post more funnyjunk-tier gifs too

Way to move the goalposts

I didn't move the goalposts. That was the original claim you drooling retard.

We did it after the 1890s and it was worse back then. Companies literally hired mercenaries to shoot striking workers.

And you asked another question you bumbling faggot

>90% approval rating

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaa... What a faggot.

lol exactly. Magapedes don't logic well.

>Arizona and Texas where Trump has a 90% approval rating
Are you retarded? Texas, the state in which Trump barely squeaked out a victory, sits at 42% approve.

Trump won Arizona by less than 100k votes. Their rating now sits at 41%.

No I didn't.

Original claim: BernieBros will take over by 2018, 2020, 2024
Counter claim: It can't be done with AZ and TX gobbling Trump's cock
Rebuttal: Why would they need to take over AZ and TX to accomplish the goal of taking over by 2018, 2020, 2024
Retard: DURR DURR NOT BY 2018

>90% approval rating

NOPE. Texas had so many more blue votes than usual that people were getting nervous

i don't vote, i'm not american, i was rooting for Trump and his ideas, but republican politicians are lame and are functionally the same thing as democrats

that shows why the electoral college is a good thing, people outside Houston support Trump, El Paso and Houston are not Texas

The wall has been there ever since Operation Gatekeeper. Look it up. Darth Cheeto is just selling the stupidest third of his country the biggest Brooklyn Bridge it has ever seen. He's going to divvy up the $25 billion between his family and his cronies in the construction business and point to what Dubya built and say "Isn't that the biggest, beautifullest wall you've ever seen? MAGA!!"

Meanwhile, a really serious and practical solution to the problem exists at otranation.com -- a solution that pays for itself and fosters international cooperation. Politics is afraid of cooperation.

>You: HAHAHA BUT THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE 2020 AND 2024 FAGGOT
Alright, lets see your political wisdom showing they'll win 2020 or 2024 despite 2018 being a longshot

first election you've been old enough to be disappointed about i assume?

I disagree. We are not in WW3 yet. Clinton would have had us at war with Russia within 3 months if she stuck to anything she campaigned on.

San antonio is so gerrymandered there is a wikipedia article about it.

Clinton had majority in Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso and of course, the southern border. Texas' backwoods yehaws are the only reason Texas didn't turn blue.

How would it end it or lessen it? If anything sjws would get louder. Look at any other time people gave an inch? They went for a mile. When they got a mile? They screamed for mars.

How do you use this board? I only ask seeing as you're obviously suffering from illiteracy.

THIS

Arizona has been Republican-controlled for over 50 years, doubt that's gonna change no matter how close the general elections were

>forgetting when Bill Clinton took Arizona
>forgetting Trump would never break the Blue Wall

>Comparing general elections to congressional elections

It's all about feelings, dood.

>the eyes reveal latent homosexuality

>his cronies in the construction business
Isn't Fat Tony Salerno dead by now?