Why is every one going insane over PewDiePie saying the nigger word...

Why is every one going insane over PewDiePie saying the nigger word? Any person with an above average iq who has played at least 1 multiplayer game will know that people have said much worse than just "nigger". Sure, it wasn't the best thing to say when you have millions of people watching everything you say but still, it's not like he recorded himself lynching some folk over their inferior race..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give an example of something worse.

niggerfaggot

Who.fucking.cares

nigger, when directed towards a black person

double nigger

People just want to find reasons to hate him. Nothing new, happens to anyone really big.

because the more he does this shit the more adverts leave youtube screwing every other youtuber out of ad revenue

Because a lot are social justice warrior inbreds that need to protest any offensive thing anyone says.

Because a lot love to feel superior and point down at him and go "Here's the bad guy!" and feel better about themselves when in reality they've said bad things themselves because they're just scum hypocrites (reminds me of the whole "grab her by the pussy" Trump thing).

If you weren't sure who you friends were, or who to think of as trash not worthy of paying attention to, just look at who is going apeshit over this and it should be quite clear as to you can safely ignore (i.e. that one guy who is calling for a DCMA flag on the Firewatch video... SMH).

>why is every one going insane
because you keep making the same thread over and over faggot

Did he say nigger or nigga?

Hard R

Nig-Ger
the good one
I was so proud of him

Honestly, this is stupid as fuck. If he didn't call a person that to their face, then it's not racist. It was just a knee jerk reaction. I called a jug of milk a nigger this morning for being to far back in the fridge.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps

nerf herder

(((reasons)))

Way to go guys. Apparently this shit is on worldstarhiphop now

Your logic doesn't work. Just because the word is used in multi-player games a lot doesn't mean it's morally sound. Plus, he has over 57 million subscribers. Think about that. Many of them are kids who are learning that it is ok to use that word out of anger or dismay. Not cool any which way you look at it. Especially if you're someone of above average IQ.

Donut curr.

Literally anyone who is famous is going to get a bunch of shit when they say nigger

A literal nobody and say "Hitler did literally nothing wrong" and no one would bat an eye

Fame is a hell of a drug

I call people nigger or jew or nigger-jew all the time. Doesn't mean I'm racist, just means I have freedom of speech

Does he have nudes?

calling you a faggot

I love snakes

Because if you say nigger the libtards get to bully you and if anyone says shit they get called racist, too. Fun way to take out your parental angst out on others.

Freedom of speech and freedom to be a dumbass fuck stain. Congratulations beta cunt.

Why are these liberals oppressing me?

Faggot pewdie pie is for mentally retarded children. Go fuck your whore mother

I see that he's still trying to look edgy so idubbzz kiddies will accept him.

He looks like a nazi.

Checked.

virtue signaling

As an isolated incident it's fine, not a big deal, but given his history with "journalists" calling him a Nazi and taking him out of context it's just bad luck. He fucking played himself imo.

Who cares? He's already rich, whats the worst that could happen? "Oh no, youtube banned me... Guess I'll just be depressed as I live the rest of my life in luxury surrounded by all my millions"

Fight SJW, fight! You can do it! End this oppressive freedom this stupid asshole has! ATTACK! GO SJW ARMY GO!

Well he's already been ditched by Disney so I guess he's bitter and feels like he has nothing to lose.

jesus christ man wtf

Snek is gud ppl.

He is gaining subs again. His community don't care about this shit. It's just media trying to blow this thing up and have some profit from biggest youtuber

Being an SJW shouldn't be a bad thing. Ever heard of the civil rights movement? I.e. Progress? Lol everything you have is because the world has ended up this way and not some fascist hitler way. Ignorant fool.

He probably barely has 100 million and only gets about 1 million a month playing video games.
Its not that much in this economy, he'd better watch what he says

All he has to do is not apologize and he'll be a-ok
People that watch him love this shit, if you've ever played an FPS with voice you know it's the children that nigger the shit out of chat

lol yeah, 100 million sure doesnt last long

Retard

Yes and he isn't a child so it's embarrassing.

Yup it's not that much. He just earn more money for month, than most of us here for 20y

He is literally worse than Hitler

Sup Forums is embarrassing dude. Not pewdiepie. Y'all throw around the N word like it's nothing. Children who will never grow up.

Here's a crackpot theory.
Pewdiepie was loved by most at one point and although he's still gaining subs he is seen as a "kiddie channel" in the eyes of youtube patricians. I'm guessing Felix doesn't want to end up like Smosh where the only people still watching him are 12 year olds and retarded Spaniards.
So he looked to what is consider "cool" Idubbzz, Filthyfrank, ect. Edgy channels.
So he just thought "well fuck it I guess I'll be edgy if that's what it takes to get the respect of the community and not die out". Because youtube channels can become outdated, just look at Fred, RayWilliamJohnson, Epic Meal Time, Jennamarbles ect ect. He's probably paranoid it's gonna happen to him next so he's trying to adapt.

go suck a dick nigger

I loved when he blamed the other player for saying nigger "Why did he make me do that!?"

Good one!

Mfw Hitler did nothing wrong

This thread

Becaused he fucked everyones money up.

Sup Forums couldnt stand him when he was just being a youtuber playing dumb games.

Now he says "death to all jews" and "nigger", now Sup Forums cant have enough of his tiny swedish dick.

On OPs point. Nobody got triggered over just the nigger bomb. You add Nigger, death to all jews, and other nazi imagery.

He's a closet bigot. That may fly Sup Forumscunts but in the normal world,he'll get chewed out.

That's basically the normal person's reaction. A good rule of thumb is if you hear it on Sup Forums it's probably racist. Knee jerk reactions arnt so racist.

People are mad because kids are the majority of his audience and the people who made the games he plays do not want hate speech or antisemitism to be associated with their product.

That's implying that children are the only ones that say nigger on this site... every child I've ever met absolutely despises the word because they think it's racist.

"But it'll hurt people's feelings tho" Not if you use it in a satirical or ironic way. Anyone that gets upset at those things just doesn't get comedy. Sad, really. I thought that at this point and time in history people wouldn't be making WORDS offensive just because they have a history. Every word has a bad history. Nigger isn't the first, wasn't the last, and certainly has had less bad reprocussions than the word "nazi" or even "rapist" on society.

Moral of the story: fuck off, seriously. Let people say what they want to say. Stop trying to be the word police, because the fact that I'm not allowed to say nigger because of my skin color is racist.

Next step: take away the word "chicken". People's feelings get hurt all the time from it and make people (mostly men) feel weak because of skinny arms, low body weight, etc. The word chicken is ableist.

Cuz saying nigger is racist, you fucking cunt.

Pewdeepie either said the dumbest thing you could possibly say on youtube if your famous and want to stay rich, or the most genius thing.

The other guy made a good point: It could just be edgy enough to keep him relevant and in the game.

Most likely it will end him. Even though it clearly wasn't in a racist context, it is arguably the most racist word you can say and unless you think racism is funny or cool you aren't going to just blurt out nigger. Him and his white beta friends probably call each other niggers all the time.

You are literally a moron. Reread what you said. It makes sense only if you're autistic retarded.

How do you define racism user? Coz you're saying something is racist without defining what the fuck racism is. Twat.

"You're dumb because you're dumb just look at what you said haha I'm not gonna point it out but you said something stupid haha"

Don't be a nigger.

Served with a man in the military who had a famous quote with a bunch of us.

"There is a difference between a black man and a nigger. I hate niggers"

He was black

"look i can say this super offensive word because i dont understand why the fuck it might be offensive because I'm a privileged white boy with a tiny dick, uh, uh, look at me post on Sup Forums hiding behind my anonymous computer." seriously beta fuck off

Goddamn jigaboo

who cares tell them to get real jobs

these people make wayyyy too much money for minimal effort

being an SJW is bad when they have to associate with fags like u

Saying the word beta is seriously offensive, are you trying to say all men should have a pact mentality and that everyone that has a different opinion is a "beta"?

You have no idea what kind of effort they make just like you have no idea what a black person goes through on a daily basis in America. Ignorant slut.

Rather be a fag than a waste of sperm like you

It's a great way to work off steam. Plus it makes you feel superior.

Were you born retarded or did you regress as you got older

then have fun my dood.

SJWs are the fascists.

You really changed my mind about everything I said, I really feel dumb now.

What are you talking about

Peace is war. Love is hate. Disliking the N word makes you an SJW. Caring about social justice is a bad thing. #logic

Nigger is just a word has no power until someone gives it power. It's hatred and biggotry that give it power, and if Tyrone tries to mug me well I'm gonna shoot that nigger in his guts.

>jigaboo
that's RACIST!

We can only hope you never breed and pass along your malignant genes. Never change user.

>Niggers

Someone gives this user a doctorate. Fucking genius level logic here /s

Still haven't constructed an actual argument. These are all meaningless words.

Nigger spotted

What I can't wrap my head around is why people even watch this retard in the first place.

Just like your existence. Keep living each day narrow-minded and ignorant user.

lolwut. half the people on this board just say nigger without meaning anything by it. just swap Sup Forums with Sup Forums and you're good.

I don't know user. You are the one posting these threads. Fucking faggot nigger.

Loser with no job, no pussy, and no future spotted

*butthurt* nigger spotted

Are you gonna insult me more or prove me wrong? I'm looking for a functioning argument, probably one of the most open minded things someone can do. The only narrow minded one here is the one that doesn't know how to argue without constant insults and no reason behind anything he says.

That's kinda right. When you think of fascism, you think of restricted rights. Like what's ok to say, joke about, etc. The SJW crowd is doing just that, attempting to control what is and isn't ok to say within the lines of their view of morality. No matter which end of the political spectrum you're on, too far in that direction and you end up at the same place, fascism. However, in this case the SJW are in the wrong constitutionally. The ones they rally against are simply utilizing their constitutional rights. Any attempt at silencing that is wrong according to our country's guiding document.

Spear chucker

That's the problem fuck face

the faggot browses 4chins quite a bit so no doubt Sup Forums probably had some influence on his accidental slip of the n word

just the alt lefts usual character assassination squad at work

Kek 10/10